Would you kill millions to save billions?

Would you kill millions to save billions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqgu7pvevDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd kill OP to save this board.

Absolutely.

Now here's the part where you say "WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WHAT IF THEY'RE IN THE MILLION?" And to that I say, it's a game of numbers, not feelings. Numbers don't have feelings. Hell, to save billions, and I were given assurances, I'd be one of the million if it was a sure thing.

I'd kill millions to kill billions.

Most of population growth is among unskilled populations whose only chance of employment is manufacturing. Which will soon be an automated industry. The current population growth centers are Nigeria which, funnily enough, is undergoing mass starvation (because nature, unlike us, actually knows how to deal with overpopulation). Stop giving unproductive populations aid.

kek

What if

The Millions were High Quality Persons

The Billions were Low Quality Persons

Whats the point of having billions of retards? Ever heard of "quality over quantity'?

Possibly, if I were convinced beyond all reasonable uncertainty that there was no other way.

The problem is, I maintain Adrian in the comic is an unreliable narrator. We as readers - and the rest of the characters in-universe - are expected to take it at face-value that he is the smartest man alive. He claims he "deliberately" only achieved mediocre grades in school, for example. Perhaps it's just a fault of Moore's writing, but his supposedly piercing insights into everything from product design to the destructive tendencies of humanity seem very trite and hollow, not actually well-reasoned at all.

couldnt find a better plan there twinkletoes?

No

The human race is doomed anyways, soon we will all be plugged into computers with the real world left behind. If humanity falls it deserves it. We are animals, and soon we won't be.

I'd kill billions to save millions.

We must kill billions of sand niggers and mudslimes to protect the integrity of the dwindling white race. It is about the quality of the lives you are saving, not the quantity

I would "remove" millions of people to repeal the 19th Amendment.

ayy lmao

>There are only 15 million Jews in the entire world.

Yes, OP. Yes I would.

I always wondered this, because it's depicted so villainously in media and it's always confused me.

Nite Owl bitches about Ozymandias "killing" millions, and Ozymandias even brushes it off because he "saved" billions. In real life, the guys that turned the keys to launch the nukes that landed in Japan all had to take therapy courses because they felt responsible.

But they didn't kill anyone, did they? Ozymandias didn't throw the squid thing/nuke in the shitty movie at New York. He just let it arrive there. So he's not responsible, he just enabled the action. So why is he called a murderer?

Kill billions to save the chosen? Yes.

remove all rural humans

>kill millions of smart city people to save billions of rural and suburban retards

>remove all non-white rural humans

Fixed that for you.

save billions from what?

Are you retarded or something?

Ozymandias killed millions of people in New York City, the "capitol of the world" and most important city on Earth, to save billions in Russian and Asian shitholes. His plan was stupid.

no.

>kill millions of liberal progressive degenerates to save wholesome people who just want to go on minding their own business
ftfy

>Dollars
Yes
>People
Only if I get money and blowjobs

Yes.

This one is way different from the original question. I'd kill a billion plebs people to save a dozen smart people. Simply because there's currently too many plebs on the earth.

your one of them

Possibly. Now answer my question.

>Kills 2 billion retards
>Global economy collapses
>Hundred year war
>A further 3 billion die
>7up goes bankrupt
You dun goofed

God you're stupid, by this logic shooting a person with a gun isn't killing them because you aren't hitting them with the bullet, the gunpowder is killing them because it made the bullet move.

Why kill billions,when you could save millions

No, letting billions die is a more effective way of saving humanity long-term. Adrian's thinking was too parochial.

>Ozymandias didn't throw the squid thing/nuke in the shitty movie at New York. He just let it arrive there

He poured billions of dollars into making it happen, as well as committing multiple murders

If you couod let those billions die out over a generation or two, all at once would fuck global infrastructure.

fpbp

Unfortunately people don't know how to stop giving these places aid, and they have a hard time wrapping their heads around the idea that they'll be perpetuating more sickness, starvation, and struggle down the road.

up goes bankrupt

what about fanta?

Exactly

He made the right choice when you factor in the radioactive fall-out from the let-billions-die option. What's the point of inheriting a dirty, poisonous earth?

With the planet the way it is, I'd welcome the death of billions.

As long as it was the right billions if you know what I'm saying.

>thinking Russia had nukes
Kek

I'd kill every kike to save the white race and the trillions of future aryans populating the galaxy.

oh i think we all know what are you trying to say here

>destroys one city
>somehow all that is left is Asians and Russians
hmmm

>A single kike fucked a whitey 3000 years ago
>99% of the white population dies
>White race extinct within 3 generations

I'd kill millions just because. There's a reason no one gives me any power.

>your
One of us

>le anyone outside of New York and California is a drooling hick meme

>Man named Ozymandias somehow expected to have a long lasting success

>samefagging to defend your sister-fucking brethen

That quiter talk, you want something you go for it. Dont let anybody stand in your way,
>Take out that million dollar loan
>Invest it in those muslims, those chemical suits and that 4 tons of ammonia and bleach
>Mustard gas the New York Subway
>Flee to Afghanistan
>Pay those farmers 10k each to make a threat video about the attack
>Repeat attack in London underground

Dont let anybody tell you, that you cant do something user.

KIIIING RAAAAAAMSEEEEEEES
THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

Would unirronically work, I cant promise that you wont get waterboarded at guantonomo for the rest of your life though.

They nuke the Confederation of Faygo and begin an extensive re-education campaign across the world. Wanna' Fanta? You god damn better believe you do.

The book tried to play him off like he's super smart, but the truth is Dr Manhatten was just too emotional detached to stop him.

The whole point of watchmen is to subvert the entire comic genre. Essentially, the bad guy won and one world government happens.

It's like if superman couldn't be bothered anymore and let's Lex Luthor do whatever the fuck he wants. That's Watchmen.

Trust me but the intelligence agencies have a hard time trying to figure out people other than muslims or part of a local extremist outfits, and most of those are controlled by federal agencies. If you make it a 'predictable attack' as in people would automatically go 'fucking muslims' and then you release that footage which can be easily done in Pakistan with all the ameneties that Afghanistan lacks. I mean where do you think they found Osama?

Only if it was millions of whites to save billions of brown people

this tbqh

t. angry mudslime

humans did alright for thousands of years without global infrastructure

kek

>Ozymandias didn't throw the squid thing/nuke in the shitty movie at New York. He just let it arrive there. So he's not responsible

Except in the real timeline, no nuclear war happened, so Ozy was always wrong to destroy NY

Kill muslims
Save the world

I'd kill billions to save millions

>therapy

The only reason I'd need therapy after killng thousands of gook would be because the rest of my life would never compare to that one moment.

I would do nothing. In all honesty, I'm no position to judge the individual worth of a human life and I don't have the credentials to choose humanity's future. If humanity has run its course, so be it. Humanity should save itself without outside intervention, if we consider me, the guy with the nukes, the outsider.

>the guys that turned the keys to launch the nukes that landed in Japan
nigga they dropped the bombs with actual planes there no was launching or key turning you stupid faggot

I dont think anyone is smart enough to play the god so i dont think anyone should have the option to kill millions to save billions

?
I mean Manhattan probably would have done something if Ozy hadn't trolled him to the moon. Once Manhattan comes back and noticed what went down he actually goes directly to Ozy to oush his shit in. Ozy successfully stopped Manhataan from interfering.

Can i choose which millions to kill? If so I'd pick equal loses from both Israel and Palestine.

If I cared at all, yes, I would. In my current state I would rather let everyone die.

>Comparing modern tumblerinas and neets to our ancestors
Even us rural fags are rightly fucked without our petrol.

D-do you wanna spark a terror war with me? You can have the password for the treehouse.

Fucking kek

Fuck that let it all go to hell. Don't believe me? Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Zqgu7pvevDc

This qualifies as entertainment. And it isn't just accepted, it's celebrated.

Lord God Our Father I can see why it is that you have abandoned us. But why won't you simply come back and finish it all once and for all.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Real-world Apocalypse when? Also would love to throat that blonde cutie in the top right into tearful oblivion.

He killed (((new yorkers))). Nothing of value was lost. Only way to top it would be doing it to los angeles

I'd kill billions to save millions. Population control is more important in my eyes.

every life is worth the same

>kill millions of pretentious fucks to save billions of normal people

seems like a good deal to me

>>Kills 2 billion retards
>>Global economy collapses
>suddenly the money and resources from 2 billion people dispersed throughout the rest of the population makes the economic system worse
How?

>planet the way it is

you mean better then any time before now?

Yes if the millions are all part of the christian church.

>better to kill everyone before it becomes a problem then to solve it as it becomes a problem

r e t a r d e d

id kill billions to save myself

only right answer

>drop a giant squid monster on the USA
>expecting the rest of the world to drop their guns and link arms in prayer for the white capitalist dog
>not expecting the US to blame Russia and retaliate

I thought Ozymandias was supposed to be smart

No, but I'd kill billions to save millions.

Quality > Quantity.

This world would be much better off if billions of nonwhites were wiped out.

>This world would be much better off if billions of nonwhites were wiped out.
And then you'd finally be able to get a gf, right?

Nature agrees with you.
The pandemic is coming.

have the zombie virus effect the spics first they breed out of control and are hated by literally everyone

>mfw

I'd kill millions

I'd kill Billions just for the lulz, I don't give a fuck.

You guys do know that one of the point is that Ozymandias only did while what he did because he had an enormous ego and fancy himself the only one smart, capable and emotionally strong enough to save humanity, right? He was doing it to feed his ego.

And everything that he did was for nothing, because people would learn the truth anyway thanks to the diary telling everything. It's all about the futility of the whole superhero thing.

>Le samefag

He knew Manhattan was smarter than him that's why he arranged for him to fuck off out of the picture

>Hell, to save billions, and I were given assurances, I'd be one of the million if it was a sure thing.
>if I were given assurances
But, you can't be, he's really banking on calculations, calculations which require predicting people's response to tragedy.

And given 9/11, that shit probably wouldn't work.

>Except he teleported the squid there for his plan (or bombs in the movie)

And also Dr. Manhattan literally says

"It never ends"

Would you kill 1,000 million to save 1 billion?

The answer is yes.

>why is he called a murderer
Comedian
Everyone on the boat
The dog
The scientists
He brought the monster into existence and ensured it wound up in NYC
He has the highest body count of anyone