Wait why would the GCPD use her super villain name instead of her real name?

Wait why would the GCPD use her super villain name instead of her real name?

They're The Bad Guys — It's What They Do

Cause Ayer is hack

Maybe she legally changed her name in this continuity?

She changed it. She is crazy not stupid.

>why does a bad movie have nonsensical things in it

Why would the chemicals perfectly die her hair like that instead of making it all one color or the other?

It's camp. Style over sense is okay in that context.

>Why would the chemicals perfectly die her hair like that instead of making it all one color or the other?
Have you never dyed hair before? Have you never even heard of frosted tips? It's very easy to do something like that.

When has a villain done anything legal?

perhaps she hadnt been ID'd at the time of arrest as quinzel, just recognized as quinn

Because they could not fit any more letters.

But like, she doesn't have frosted tips going into the chemicals. Her hair is uniformly blonde.

And even if she did, why would it turn some of the tips pink and the others blue, and in such a perfectly symmetrical way?

Bellisario's maxim is a much simpler explanation.

That would not be out of character
Headcannon acepted

The vat leached dye from their clothes, specifically red and blue, and the dyes stayed in fairly cohesive clumps as Harley was pulled out of the vat.

Did you watch the movie?

How fucking dumb are you people? Did you even watch the movie? Not everything needs to be S-P-E-L-L-E-D out for you retards.

They established that her real name used to be Halreen Quinzel.

She was arrested in '14, when did MoS take place? I want figure out what happened where

It didn't, the red and blue is dye

They used the New 52 backstory? That hasn't been retconned yet? It's terrible

>10/13/14

Man, this timeline is all wonky.

Are you kidding me? Why would they switch the r and the l? Harleen was fine as a name.

Typo. My mistake.

>woman covered in shiny rocks and metal
absolutely disgusting

Quinn is a much more common last name than Quinzel.

They soft retconned it in her solo.

Basically, she's become Deadpool. She's aware of the 4th wall and can interact to a limited degree with it, is aware of all her past incarnations as well as what's going on in the continuity, and since we see things from her perspective its quite possible that she's hallucinating a lot of things.

Considering her pre-52 self saw corpses as people knocked out cartoonishly, the delusion thing isn't exactly new either.

All that's really canon now is that (a) Joker put her in the same dip that turned him into the Joker, and then everything involving her ongoing. Which is that she decided to quit Joker once and for all, and now owns an apartment complex filled with circus freak actors and other screwballs.

Wrong pic.

They actually combined both her original Backstory and New 52. So prior to he chemical dip, she wore the clownsuit.

HONKA HONKA

Her rebirth issue auctualy adjusted her origin a little in the new 52 she left the joker because he dunked her in acid which was ridiculously out of character for harley but in rebirth she still got dunked in acid but rather then leaving the joker joker ditched her and he avoid her long enough that she eventualy got over him. Considering how much better she got without joker in btas its not that unusual anymore.

I do recall a bit of 4th wall breaking in the dozen or so issues of her new 52 i read but not a huge amount but that might have changed in later issues and i would not read into rebirth fourth wall breaking considering constintine did it to.

Is that image really 4th wall breaking.
Ah nevermind

Im tempted to say force of habit because they are used to not knowing real names but then i realised there arent auctualy many villans in gotham whos name is not known.

BvS takes place 18 months after MoS. If MoS takes place in mid 2013, then BvS takes place around January 2015. So the car chase happens a few months before BvS. Seems to make sense to me.

>in the new 52 she left the joker because he dunked her in acid which was ridiculously out of character for harley
She didn't leave him because he dunked her in acid, that was well before she left. They still had "romantic" adventures after that.

She left him because when he decided to enact his plan to destroy Batman's family after finding out he's Bruce Wayne because he literally tells him just to see what Joker would do, in order to leave Batman entirely focused on him due to gay love as implied by a heart forming out of their blood after both were impaled by the same spike while Batman was grappling him, he started by killing Harley. He revealed to her that she's not even the original Harley Quin, he's had others before her and kills them when he's bored, she just happened to have a coincidental name.
His method of execution was drugging their hyenas, which she had started thinking of as their children, so they would attack her. She was forced to kill them, then left swearing she'd never love him again. She's still got a fetish for the Joker, but now the abuse actually stuck in her head so she avoids him.

Which despite being a really fucking shitty story, is probably somewhat clever. She loves the hyenas, and him forcing her to kill them is probably the only thing that would get through to her.

Got an image of it.

I didn't know Harley Quinn hangs out with Dracula.

Looks more like one of Anne Rice's dandies.

FISH MALK

More like WB is.

>She loves the hyenas, and him forcing her to kill them is probably the only thing that would get through to her.
I agree its pretty much the perfect way to get harley to leave joker.

That multiple harley Quinn shit is retarded though

That first page was not funny at all joker.
I liked him in that second page though.

It really is great that they used the hyenas its pretty much the only thing i would accept causing her to turn on the joker.

I do wonder why they did not explain this eariler in the run though it would have gotten rid of a lot of the hatred.

No. I don't like capeshit. I just thought it was something stupid. Looks like I was right.

In a way this is great because it's actual character development for her instead of just the same old boring status quo. The premise is actually pretty interesting and it could lead into some interesting new storylines for her as she tries to find out what she wants in life now that she's gone solo.

On the other hand, it feels like it was written by a 16 year old on fanfiction.net.