Casual hate thread plz. Post stories about casuals, pics, etc

Casual hate thread plz. Post stories about casuals, pics, etc.

You can just read most of this board.

>Nick Fury is white

Does anybody genuinely prefer 616 to the movies though? Because Marvel's comics are laughably bad. The movies made Civil War a passable story.

Sup Forums is casual friendly as fuck

The movies didn't make a Civil War movie though.
They just put the title on there.

>Peter Parker's life is a living hell
How exactly is it different in the movies?

Sup Forums - Social Media Screenshots & Outrage Farming

why does this image keep getting posted? who the hell cares about the opinions of some girl on tumblr? If this was a post from someone working in the industry than maybe you would have a reason to be upset.

Occasionally. Stuff like (early) Young Avengers, Runaways, Avengers Academy and certain X-comics are a hundred times better than the good movies but a lot of their other stuff is pretty awful. But their bad movies, see Thor and IM3, are just as bad and boring as most of their bad comics.

Those reasons are bad, but the 616 is fucking terrible now.

Bronze Age best age. All-out comic book nonsense, sometimes campy dialogue, all-out costumes, played straight in-universe

MCU has no good movies. All of them are bland and generic. even Bendis writes better comics than MCU films.

>Hank Pym is a Wife beater with an implied Dissociative Identity Disorder
You mean "Hank Pym beat his wife once and founded a shelter for battered women, and has bipolar disorder."
>Black Widow is barely in any comics before the mid 2000's
So? When did she start being in movies?
>Tony Stark has severe and explicit Alcoholism rather than it being an implied thing that happened in the past
Why does this make one setting better than the other? Do you hate touching on serious issues?
>Hawkeye is a sexist, self-absorbed and egotistical womanizing dick (especially in the early days) as opposed to a responsible, clear-thinking and kind happily married man with three children.
So basically in the comics he's undergone character development over time?
>Bucky is essentially robin rather than a peer
Seems like another thing that's changed over time.
>Peter Quill, Rocket and Groot are essentially absent from most of Marvel history from their respective debuts until around 2008
They weren't in any movies before GOTG either. So?
>Nick Fury is White
-A- Nick Fury is white.
>Peter Parker's life is a living hell where everyone he cares about is a potential murder victim
Fair.
>lots of racism, ableism, and sexism in general
I don't see it.
>the costumes are absurd
I mean, more absurd than the powers?

I prefer DC comics over Marvel comics, AND I think Marvel has done a better job with its movies than DC, but Jesus Christ.

>hating casuals

Why? They're literally keeping comics alive by buying floppies, only casuals buy floppies.

>not wanting to be able to kiss the page

I hate comic book casuals who only care about Marvel and DC.

Maybe she reads indie shit too.
Nice assumption.

this.

>I don't see it
Of course you don't, that's because your a white male!

I prefer the 616 depending on the writer. I hate it when one guy feels like his headcanon or self insert favorite should get more air time so they bend over backwards to erase other writers' shit to compensate.
When a writer can leave other people's work on its own and build on it or alongside it, it tends to be written better because you're diving further into characters rather than re-interpreting that basics of their origin AGAIN

He had alcoholism on screen all the time in Iron Man 1 and 2, these faggots just want their MCU to be sanitized of any moral or characterization grey areas

desu the MCU is better than 616 at this point, just not necessarily for the reasons they listed

All the characters are likable and the quality is very high overall.