If you where to assassinate a presidential candidate, how would you do it and who would you do it to

If you where to assassinate a presidential candidate, how would you do it and who would you do it to.

Farts. That is all I can say without giving too much away.

>SAGE THIS SHIT

I would apply the well-worn technique of doing nothing. It's hard to say when or how it will work, but eventually the target will die of "natural causes." Only known foolproof method.

Hello FBI

fbi pls go

DON'T DO IT SENPAI!

Hi CIA.

I'm not telling you how I know Hillary is dying from her medical conditions CIA

Go to a rally with a bag(the ones that anyone use) and explosives inside.
Drop it near the president(among other people) and then explode it with a cellphone.

Lots of innocents will die, but thats the price

Hey Mr. FBI.
How are investigations on Hillary going ?

well hello mr. FBI

nice honey-pot you have here

be a shame if someone where to..... ya know.... ruin it with shitposting

Hillary murdering people in her own party but the FBI is chasing shitposters.

Yayyyy

Fake Bullshit Investigators

Candidate? Character assassination would be easiest. Find their vice and exploit it.

I would have billions of dollars worth of my media assets indoctrinate impressionable liberal youth into thinking that the candidate was the next Hitler, then waiting for one of them to act on their own accord. That way I can pretend to have no involvement in the entire thing,

Sir we have your IP and your address.Stay where you are we're sending a squad car over.

I'd flash a strobe light and yell loudly.

satanic black magic is the best way, always works

FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!

A steady diet of fatty, high-sodium foods.

Why would anyone want to kill Hillary though? It literally wouldn't change anything, it would even be counterproductive. She's just a puppet with thousands ready to take her place.

I would start by loudly stating my intentions to do so on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Damn that's sick.

Nice try FBI

I need a similar image for FBI & SS.

Please assist.

FBI one's been around forever.

yes, but I didn't have it saved. Thanks!