Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCkDXegqjR0
youtube.com/watch?v=FBHGbBJwyh0
strawpoll.me/13510256
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A chubby Capaldi is a cute Capaldi!

reminder

Been away all day lads... did the teaser for the CS get revealed? Any news I missed?

am i able to watch every classic episode before xmas? i'm in season 5 now

huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=YCkDXegqjR0

~Ciao, The Doctor

Tripcode: Obsession

Yes it did.

jodie has feet

does jenna?

>no trips for an entire thread
>4 instantly in the new one

/r/ "autistic stomping"

Were the busty mummies in Pyramids of Mars ahead of their time?

All footfags must get out

mention them and they come flocking

Xmas hype!

Keep your fetish shit on /hm/ with the rest of it ok?
Jodie should be kept pure and untouched from this internet degeneracy.

that thread was so shit tbqh i had to just sit and watch

that thrread was good you faggot

They should use Bradley more before he dies.

Any thread with you is automatically shitter than one without. Go back to your discord and don't come back.

there were like 4 retards talking about racism and anti-capitalism

i just wanted more clala

Ywn get a footjob from the doctor.

Why live.

Hey if you're a twink wanna share pics? ;D

YOU'RE REPLYING TO ME WITH THE PHOTO I POSTED THAT MADE YOU FAMOUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what're you fucking gay

maybe later

Thanks lads, that Hartnell CGI at the beginning was horrifying... Gatiss? oh well as long as he isn't writing. Also, is he Hitler? Hitler companion confirmed? Why are they giving 1 a shiny regen effect? I'm hype as fuck though.

Why would they put all those tires there right by the fucking door. It's a diner not a monster truck rally.

edgelordvictorious.jpg

>Also, is he Hitler?
No. His character is just called "The Captain" right now. There was speculation that he might be a relative of the Brig, but I'm not sure.

you're like my biggest fan omg

real talk it's probably the best picture to convert people with

her eyes are so dreamy

Snacks and GAS

kino incoming

>YOU

>WILL

>NEVER

what do you think they smell like?

Scariest scene in the show yet.

i think that looks great. i don't get why people are so autistic about this

FUCK GODDAMN IT WHY CAN'T I HAVE A QT JENNA GF THAT I CAN PICK UP AND SWING AROUND REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pls lads

Daily Drashig reminder

someone said before that if you started now youd have to watch one serial a day i think. since you're on season 5 if you do that you should be sweet

we're up the 7 trips now, burn the general

Only a matter of time before Edge r34s this

make that fucking 8

When it switches to Bradley all the passion goes out of his voice.

that's called a gas station not whatever the fuck snacks and gas is. Also still doesn't explain all the fucking tires

nice to hear thanks. im on "the enemy of the world ep 3 right now"

God damn it, I wish I could spin around too. It looks like fun.

i dont mind the trips as long as they talk about fucking doctor who instead of trip drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBHGbBJwyh0

i hope we see bradley get mad fuck

thought the same thing; I really wish Bradley would at least try to do a better impression if they're doing an exact line for line like come on

i disagree I think it's more passionate

It's in case you need to buy a fucking tire. I know you bongs have trouble understanding how big and empty most of America is, but if you get a flat in the middle of nowhere, a place like that might be the only place within a dozen miles to replace it.

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that. He's got all the twinkly, but none of the gruff

even if his impression isn't as good as it could be, i still feel like it'll be a solid special. the only part i'm not looking forward to is bill.

How come the Cybermen sounded Scanivanian?

Doctor Who is dead.

Edge, please draw the eleventh doctor saying that England is his city.

Its the voice that kills it for me. Bradley's voice is so distinctive and he seems incapable of changing it so it takes me out of it completely. It was the same with cgi Cushing in rogue one. It would have improved tenfold if only the voice had been bang on.

Yep. Bradley is a fantastic actor but he seems more like an impressionist than an actor here.

Died as a bitch

i thought the scandinavians just sounded like cybermen

Yeah, it's like the opposite of Hurndall.

It's not tho. Sounds like a regular old man.

Oh, for sure. I'm really looking forward to it, I love the frozen time thing and it looks like they're gonna do some crazy stuff. I'm excited for Bill because I enjoy her and I'm hoping they wrap her up a bit better.

Edge is dead. He told me he'd always hated you.

They don't have any emotions.

Stop lying tripfag

i would've enjoyed her more if the fact that she's lesbian didn't make up at least half of her character. the chemistry between her and 12 feels so solid but, fuck, they always brought it back to her being gay.

Do you see this trip, user? This is the trip that didn't read a word you just wrote.

From the way Bill talked "Is he here, is the Doctor here." and the fleeting setting we saw, could that Bill be from the Mondas ship before she's converted. Is the Doctor somehow going to rescue her?

t. rtd

I didn't really mind it. The good outweighs the redundancy.

trips r gay

who is playing polly

So what do you think about 13 being female?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13510256

those are all the same kind though. No where is there a diner with some bitch working in it all old timey with random tires. Also why wouldn't you just use a spare and go to fucking discount tire. Think it out faggot.

Nah it really wasn't, I think you are just obsessed with making her character all about her gayest when really it didn't affect her decisions or character all that much, it was just presented as a fact about her. You bigots wanting her character to be terrible and sjw exaggerated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>strawpoll.me/13510256
That's a fair question. Is it me, or is that an obvious wig?

It doesn't make much of a difference to me. It's still the same character and she'll still go around in the TARDIS fighting Daleks and Cybermen.
Just as long as they don't try to be all "gurrrrrrl power! Stronk wymyn unite!" about it

That's a terrible wig, or hair if it is real.

but user her character was terrible

she literally turned into a puddle of space oil

There already is a female dr. When his DNA got imprinted on that sexy army blonde bitch

sorry this is a no trips thread. time to leave

That's... not about her character though? That happened to her, but it's not a facet of her personality

>NEW LEAKED DETAILS ON CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

>1st DOCTOR INJURES TOOTH (see the gunfighters)
>DENTIST NEVER FIXES IT
>CAUSES A RIFT IN TIME AND SPACE AS HE CAN'T CONCENTRATE AND SAVE THE DAY DURING KEY EVENTS
>CANDY BAR IS TRACED BACK TO THE CANDY MAN WHO HAS CAPTURED AN INCARNATION
>ALL DOCTORS MUST BAND TOGETHER TO STOP HIM BEFORE THE WEB OF TIME IS DESTROYED
>PAUL MCGANN WAR DOCTOR IS AFTER BLOOD
>COLIN BAKER IS ON PAULS SIDE AND IS STILL IN THE REGENERATION GOING WRONG STAGE
>FIRST DOCTOR IS TO BUSY BEING IN CRIPPLING PAIN
>CAPALDI MUST STOP HIMSELF AND THE CANDY MAN

that's all I have folks, a bloke at a bus stop told me this morning.

o we see the 2nd doctor or will this regen be like the war doctors regenration

>it's real

>that red hued TARDIS

GOAT can't wait

my gripe with her was that her personality is condensed down to her being gay and that being important somehow for the audience to know every few episodes. i'm happy to seriously discuss it if you don't try devolving it to calling me a bigot based on my opinion on a character on a television series.

It may well be my dear twink, but nonetheless her queerness... was but a facet of Bill. Yes I believe she could be much, much more.

>her personality is condensed to her being gay
>only mentioned every few episodes
So what, she just didn't have a personality for all those other episodes?

>tfw 1's regeneration companions were his most bland and forgettable

Based trip