fox6now.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php
milwaukee.craigslist.org/search/rnr
youtube.com/watch?v=JLYC7ltxOrk
youtube.com/watch?v=_orzL2KGhE8&list=PL0631035C92A6EF84&index=5
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9840/web
ustream.tv/channel/ex414
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1
theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html
news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058
youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally nothing will happen tonight

any nightwalkers or no?

youre not a very good OP
>nothiefs showing roof koreans
>fox 6 a replay

My digits confirm that there will be no chimpout tonight, sorry guys.

THREAD THEME
youtubemultiplier.com/51eb290533c35-chimpcon-0-its-happening-time-machi-.php

Agreed. All the (((protestors)))) have to go to work tomorrow morning.

someone post an actual stream

ONLY MAKE STOPS THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
>ONLY MAKE STOPS THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY

POST SOME STREAMS THEN NEGRO

milwaukee.craigslist.org/search/rnr

so much redpill on milwaukees craigslist there is hope still.

What happens in a "chimpout"?

top kek

New thread when?

This, the nasty girls are made fun of a lot but the minute they are called in things get real, real fast. Nothing is going to happen, move to the lagaudis thread for better lulz

KEK WILLS THE HABBENING

Niggers riot and burn shit

:^)

Nigs destroy their own neighborhoods and stores cuz niggers.

please everything be safe and be careful and respectful

holy shit

This nog was live a few minutes ago, seems to posting updates regularly at least

kikebook/MR.GRAZZ

Kangz fitin da powa n shietz

youtube.com/watch?v=JLYC7ltxOrk

WE

The NTA thread looks straight out of a movie with all those fires... what is happening bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=_orzL2KGhE8&list=PL0631035C92A6EF84&index=5 Thread Theme

Haha that's so funny

Apparently the police have released the bodycam of the police officer that shows the guy being shot pointing his gun at the officer. Is this out there? Anyone got a link?

That's not footage of Milwaukee

Not released publicly as of yet

The thing is, you would never see whites doing this shit.

I honestly wonder how long before America wakes up and does something about their black population.

lel

Last night they burnt down an O'riely auto parts and a gas station.

Tomorrow they'll be bitching because they can't get gas or car parts in the hood because racism.

>they have to go to work
lol

STREAM WHERE?
>STREAM WHERE?
STREAM WHERE?
>STREAM WHERE?
STREAM WHERE?
>STREAM WHERE?
STREAM WHERE?

Shots fired, chimps are going level 5

Thing is, whites who have never had to deal with niggers pity them and think they're oppressed

Same thing with people in northern canada. Everyone is a SJW but has never met an actual nigger. We have black people here and there, but the nigger culture doesn't exist here. Exceptions are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver

its over son

yes they will

czechumslovakia

>Lahoy's Purple Drank
Is this shit real?

rerolan for reunification of Czechumslovakia

Yeah that's a problem too. I have read stories about whites moving in black neighborhoods so they can get 'diversity' and then they ended up in the news because they got killed in a home invasion...

failed digits confirm its fucking nothing

There is none. Streams went down at like 8 oclock EST

:^)

>you were born too late, you can't explore earth
>you were born too early, you can't explore space
>you were born just in time to witness the world collapse and live a life on survival mode
JUST

All at once, too.

Police scanner is all I know of now

You'd think some faggot sjw or nignog would livestream this.

Why the fuck do you care? Australia has a based immigration system, can produce it's own food and isn't important at all in terms of anyone wanting to nuke the place. Even then it's massive enough that the few that might fly over will only destroy the city cucks

you're on a fucking island, what you got to complain about?

BUMP

Kek.

Post yfw they burn it all down expecting money for dem program/rebuilds and get nothing.

ustream.tv/channel/ex414

THE COP WAS BLACK
>THE COP WAS BLACK
THE COP WAS BLACK
>THE COP WAS BLACK
THE COP WAS BLACK
>THE COP WAS BLACK
THE COP WAS BLACK
>THE COP WAS BLACK
THE COP WAS BLACK

the island is full of australians

nothing on TV

no happening

fuck this night

>ustream.tv/channel/ex414

NOT LIVE

>based immigration system

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32250144/apex-gang-runs-riot-through-melbourne-suburbs-yet-again/

>Police in Victoria say they have rounded up more than 100 members of the notorious Apex gang, but that did not prevent one group of the thugs attacking a father outside his home.

>“[They said] 'give me your money, give me your keys' … I looked at them, straight away thought, 'yeah, that’s the Apex gang',” the man said.

>The man protected himself with a bin so the men turned their attention to his house, the shouting woke the victim’s wife and two teenage sons who cowered behind the front door.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32222019/apex-gang-have-driven-melbourne-families-to-fortify-homes-with-barbed-wire-fences/#page1

>Terrified Melbourne homeowners are living in fear of notorious Apex gang members and are now forced to fortify their properties with barbed wire.

>The frightened residents, who have armed themselves with baseball bats for protection, live in Melbourne’s western suburbs and are now restoring their homes with fencing in an attempt to stop the violent gang breaking in.

theage.com.au/victoria/deporting-apex-gang-members-inherently-racist-legal-groups-say-20160428-gogte6.html

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/gang-members-wont-be-deported-vic-police/news-story/b8c03ca6caf66c76fda4efd80ba3c058

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

You think Australia is """"based""" without it's guns? top kek

I was born just in time to shitpost

king nigger will give them our tax dollars and there's nothing we can do about it

What the fuck is these nigs doing?

NO THIEFS SHOWING NIGS AT NITE

GOGOGOGOGOGO

AHAHAHA!!

>live nigs on NTA stream finally

>can effortlessly drive to an infinite amount of places that can not only be completely self reliant, but will never see a ICBM streak across the sky let alone be hit with one
>bitches about survival mode
if you can't thrive with the natural resources you can easy access to right now in your country, you deserve to die

No way... is this real?

wut?

>LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE

There is nothing to do. Its too late. Some of the more militant types talk about Africa, but at the end of the day you couldn't pay them to go.

Thats what makes this so tiresome. Even the worst liberal knows what niggers are about. Even they know, deep down. They ruin every city in America. Go to any city, turn on the nightly news, its the same fucking story over and over. Everyone knows this.

What can be done at this point? My only hope is people stop coddling them and hold them to standards of decent society.

It seems the internet is helping with that a lot, but I guess only time will tell

At least you have dumb, nogunz abos. I've got kangz, that are constantly killing each other mind you, two blocks down from my home

A jet beauty supply and bmo harris bank, too!

>protected himself with a bin
>at all times
>australians are concerned with shitposting

post the actual periscope link please

Oh, you make it sound so easy!

I'm a survivalist now :^)

Yup, cop was a nog, local news just reported it

I cant wait until it gets cold and cops start killing niggers daily. It will be too cold to loot

So... no happenings at all tonight?
We got the DNC and Soros leaks but those will probably go nowhere because of (((media))).
What now?

>CZ

'ERE WE GO

good hype music for n@n

unless russia decides to fire at the us faggot

our Kangz are starting to become a problem too honestly I envy you guys for the fact you are allowed guns for protection, if we defend ourselves with a baseball bat, we get arrested..

nice hague convention brah you will totally win a gun fight because you are a gentleman

>please do not steal this sign
They must really know their customers.

He's not a nog. He's an American hero, and is based.

the dindus have performed a pincer movement and are now blocking traffic

you fucking retard

>Hell no, we won't go.

Let's get the teargas bois

NTA LIVESTREAM AGAIN

NOGS IN THE STREET

>buy agriculture books
>buy crop seeds
>make a small farm
>use basic human brainpower
>have enough food to feed a family
I managed to make a small farm in a suburb backyard
You can do it to if you're not as retarded as an abo

I swear I'm not a poorfag, /k/-sama
I've got plenty of gold dots to go around, fampai. That was taken before a range trip

lol white boi faggot getting called out

FAIR CLOSES IN 24 MINUTES THEY'RE EXPECTING LARGE OUTPOUR

Real happening or just a semi-peaceful protest?

Decent leafpost. He's right. Backyard farming is surprisingly easy and its just common sense right now. White families anywhere outside of urban hellholes should be growing locally feasible crops. Even a weekend warrior can manage that.

The world may not have ended today, but at least we all get to chill and watch niggers behaving less civilized than actual monkeys. Hopefully the police shoot back tonight.

Ever wonder why black cities always turn to shit? Because blacks have failed to integrate with white society.

But since they always have to be the victim, no amount of good living is enough for them. They idolize the rich black rap musicians who in turn sing about how great it is to live in a shitty ghetto and be a thug. Black people aren't forced into ghettos by white people, they just turn wherever the fuck they are into a ghetto by driving all the whites out with their sub-human behavior.

In closing, fuck these niggers. Hang them all, no trial.