ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

Tha Maker

Qilby did everything wrong. Qilby is selfishness made flesh, do not diminish him with sympathy.

>literally be God's chosen people who live forever and can travel through space
>develop technology and medicine that outmatches any other society in the universe
>can use mystical energies no one else can
>"we should just do nothing with ourselves and hang around with mortals all day. who gives a shit about reaching the edges of the universe and discovering the meaning of existence or anything important like that"

kys my man

if i were him, id rather spend my lieftime trying to find out a way to make me not remember shit when i get reincarnated

Qilby is a fantastic villain, but not because he didn't do anything wrong. His situation is entirely foreign, but his motivation is internally logical, and his "misguided" vision doesn't exist solely to execute malicious actions, but rather, through his perceived lens, to serve a greater purpose for those he cares about.

Active Wakfu threads were my favorite threads on Sup Forums and the fact that S3 isn't dropping till next summer is fucking miserable.

That's kind of the point of the entire comic book series tho

Pic def related...

That is a sick fucking design

The implications of the way the Children of Tomorrow developed as a reflection on Reed's psychological state aside, the fact that he just didn't sit there and let the economic disparity of a post-Singularity nation rapidly bring the rest of the world under heel without a finger lifted points to him being the kind of person who kills his ex-girlfriend's dog because she left him.

Any villain who ultimately failed in their plan obviously did SOMETHING wrong, or they would have won.

You cannot refute this logic.

The worst he did was to bitch slap 20 kids

>Land on planet of HIPS
>Want to leave planet HIPS

Qilby was a monster

This is a great way to describe it and why I like Qilby more than Nox. I love Nox's design and VA, though

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Nox tends to get more viewer sympathy due to his cause and flaws being more personally relatable, in addition to the nature of the finale reveal.

Love them both, but Qilby is also my favorite of the two.

Hello, and welcome to Wakfu. Come for the HIPS, stay for the lovable characters, fantastic villains, and beautiful art design.

I finished wakfu but want more. should I watch dofus?

Its more SoL, aimed for Humor. It has action yes but I wouldn't say like Wakfu

It does get one of the most fantastic movies I've ever personally seen, so take it as you will

is there a list of shit I should watch or something?

>Be Jasper

>Born to fight a war that the Rebels started

>The Leader you serve faithfully is murdered

>Return to the planet where the hell that was your life began

>Be trapped underwater and tortured for months

>Break free, fight guerilla war all by yourself

>Your only comrade has gone native, and joined ISIS

>Get aids and die

To be Jasper is suffering.

Oh mah gawd

What's wrong with your faaace?

Only character design from SU I've seen that I don't hate, too.

Compared to the villains we get in wakfu nowadays, Nox and Qilby is pretty high up on that totem pole.

The whole alien rebellion element of SU sounds pretty interesting, but seem like i would really hate the rest of the show.

The best way to interpret SU is as a SNES rpg that's a sequel.