Why was this allowed?

why was this allowed?

Let me answer with a question:
who has a boner for Batman x Batgirl?

Timmfags and teenage girls with daddy issues

is batman a chad?

No, he lives in a basement and spends his time on a super high-end PC build or indulging his violent personality on random street thugs and lunatics in a bar costume. He's about as comfortable with society as an /r9k/ poster, except he's good at pretending to be normal.

Because you didn't buttrage hard enough at tumblr

>Rated R
>PG 13 Assault on Arkham has a lewder sex scene and more violence than this.

What was the point then?

But he's super-rich and incredibly versed in a number of skills.

Because the movie was a mash-up of The Killing Joke and the lost years in the DCAU between JLU and Batman Beyond, where Barbara and Bruce did have a relationship.

They did the two most taboo Batman stories, one from the comics and one from animation. It's kind of obvious to people who aren't casuals.

Probably only got that rating because "violence against women."

I do. It's like taboo kinly or some shit.

Who wouldn't want to rape Batman?

It's probably the Jim Gordon stuff being so homoerotic and perverse that got the R-Rating.

Why did Batman go along with it?

A shame. if they were going to have this scene might as well go and do it all the way. Timm is a pussy

Because Batman is a sexual deviant.

Y'know what's better than Batman x Batgirl?

Because he has a dick and apparently can't make rational decisions when he sees a boob or something.

Might have pushed it to NC17. Not to be all "muh equalities" but homoerotic sexualization is consistently rated more harshly then hetero because the ratings board is mostly crusty old people.

wtf

>the equivalent of welfare and inheritance to an average neet, and the awards of autistic obsession
I can keep this stupid shit going all night. Batmans fucked in the head.

>grabs Babs's butt
>hands suddenly reappear around her back

daily reminder

They got the R rating for publicity because of Deadpool.
Nothing in it warranted it, but they went for it anyways.
Waste of a perfectly good R rating.

Because DC put Bruce Timm in charge. Because Bruce Timm has done alot of good for DC (BTAS, BB, STAS, JL/JLU). So naturally, they assumed he would be perfect to adapt The Killing Joke.

Unfortunily, Bruce Timm decided to is the Killing Joke movie to put his favorite Ship in it (the worst possible movie/story he could have chosen). His Ship (BruceXBabs) being the absolute worst ship ever. And if that wasn't enough, he decided he wanted Babs and Bruce to have sex. In what was suppose to be the Killinv Joke movie.

Timm needs to keep his ship to himself basically.

Side note, this was one of the scenes that sold Amanda Waller to me as a badass. The Bat raids your residence in the morning when you're most vulnerable and tried to threaten you and you threaten him back and have a frown off. It takes some kind of balls to do that.

>30 yo dudes writing teenage girl inner monologue

Waller was the best part of suicide squad, which isn't saying much, but eh

Are you implying that Killer Moth wouldn't get you turned on?

I hate this so fucking much.

>Batman's iron scowl of vulnerability
So tender at heart.

incredibly confused by this until i realized you weren't talking about chuds

Because Bruce Timm shipped Bruce/Barbara for years and years

>impying you wouldn't

Im a catwoman and batfag myself I like the dynamic, hell even Harley and bat can be fun but this seems so weird.

Yes that's the point.

The point was to make batman a fucking creep?

Was it autism?

first rated r dc animation and no fucking tits

still no fucking tits

Yeah, kinda.
Bruce Timm's idea of Batman is not that of a healthy mental individual.
I don't know why you would think he was.

fuck I never saw the movie but fuck seeing this just makes me cringe real hard

THE WATER IS TURNING THE FRIGGING BATS GAY!

That look of her feeling the batboner really sells it

> Bruce Wayne

> Bruce Timm

Batgirl is desperate for Bruce's dick. She wants BRUCE.

Its like poetry...

He goes out and interacts with people, notably by punching out villians. How is that not alpha behavior (unless it's all larping)?

>doesn't close eyes while kissing
Jesus, Bruce, what are you doing

It's just not right, I tell you what.

Because ever since it was annonced that a killing joke movie was annonced to me made the SJW and bloggers complained that this movie would just treat Batgirl as an object and plot point instead of a person so in order to combat this they made a prolouge that backfired

>not shipping MothBat
O shit nigga what are you doing.

Hasn't he had zen training and meditation and all that shit having to do with focusing his mind? He should be more prepared against seduction or getting himself raped.

>having a crush on someone just because he has an amazing voice
I'm not sure about that. Maybe someone could get horny because its a fetish thing but I doubt anyone would suddenly fall in love just because of a voice

I used to think I had a fetish of younger girls with older guys, but this ship just makes me vomit. That Bruce Timm guy should keep his shitty fanfic to himself.

I'm into it.

>Batman and Batgirl
Is this paedophilia?

That's just how sexy his voice is. If you could hear it you would instantly start cumming buckets.

>Alfred bring me my tendies

He was already a creep. Dressing up like a bat and obsessing over cleaning up Gotham. No need to add sleaze to the list. Even if she's an adult she's always been mostly portrayed as a daughter figure to him. Nothing is sacred anymore.

They are both adults

Surprise, Gail Simone wrote that issue because as a woman she knows that it's a fantasy of many teenage girls to get bent over and spanked by a tall, dark and handsome older man.

It sure feels like it. Now the fact Batman keeps initiating kids and young adults into his little army suddenly takes a creepy turn.

>batman won't rape the joker
>sent daughter to go rape the batman

Well you have to also consider the fact that killer moth is a mysterious masked man in good shape and Batgirl's adrenaline is running high. Add in a sexy voice and you pretty much got a sexual fantasy come to life.

>Batman x Batgirl?
reminds me of this

>Killer moth has a deep and sexy voice
That's throwing me of so much.

This reminds me too much of the movie Super, with Ellen Page and Rainn Wilson.

Great movie btw, much better than Kick Ass

lol butthurt ?

They mutiliated Batman for me. They mutiliated almost every superhero for me.

I hope for them the liberal millenials, feminists and other SJWs will buy their comics, because I will do so no longer.