IF YOU COULD SEE ONLY ONE OF THESE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

>IF YOU COULD SEE ONLY ONE OF THESE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Justice League

strawpoll.me/13508792

>"Thor: Ragnarok" Official Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

>Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek [HD]
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

After almost 800 votes by Sup Forums it's 55% to 45% in favor of Thor.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#71cce88caae8
youtube.com/watch?v=PfBVIHgQbYk
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-india-debut-weekend-pulverizes-franchise-records/#78341d45c6cf
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#5dc4190511de
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thor. Why in the actual fuck would I watch JUSTice League when I can watch Karl Urban duel wielding M16s and Milf Goddess of death Cate Blanchett?

I've already invested enough time and money into the MCU to drop it now, even though I'm damn sick of superhero movies. I don't want to invest in DCEU and make myself sit through more.

Wasn't even planning to see Thor, in any case.

Justice League

Justice League. Because I'm done with Disney's pajeet-pandering asses. They're even doing it in Thor's posters now for Christ's sake. Every time I glance at it, I think I'm looking at some bullshit Indian movie about Kali.

Why do you keep spamming this picture some Instagram faggot made like it means something

I am going to see both. I don't do console warring

Look at all those paid disney shill votes

Thor looks fun as fuck, also Taika is the best director that either the MCU or DCEU have had.

>DCpajeets can't accept that even Sup Forums wants to see a fucking Thor movie over Justice League
KEK

Ragnarok, obviously

Thor-for happy socially adjusted people who like fun stuff
Justice League-for broody depressive people who take superheroes way too seriously

Justice League. Is there a single good movie from Marvel? I watched winter soldier which was supposedly one of the best and I thought it was pretty lame. Ive heard worse things about age of ultron and civil war

>DCpajeets

Reminder.

I'd rather go see Justice League. Don't get me wrong. I've been with Marvel for a while here, but I'm started to get really tired of the constant quips and jokes of Marvel movies. I feel like I've seen them all now.

Hey, when DC starts putting scenes in their movies specifically pandering to India and designing their posters to do the same, you let me know.

My problem with thor is that both thor 1 and 2 were fucking terrible,I just can't get interested in thor universe now.

Also this fucking poster is terrible, I know Justice league one is mediocre but holy shit Ragnarok is makes no sense at all

>happy socially adjusted people

/plebbit/ hasn't been happy or socially adjusted since Trump won.

Kek

Justice League.
Meanwhile Sup Forums literally believes that Ragnarok will make a billion. It's like no one learned anything from WW.

So what good DC movies are there and what's so good about them?

t. pajeet 3 squares of toilet paper have been deposited in your account

Holy shit, DC Pajeets btfo

Good. Sup Forums has some taste after all.

I like the background in the second image but I'd hate to be there. Tons of bugs and shit probably.

>Judging a movies quality on the poster
There have been many movies with great posters that ended up being shit

t. DC pajeet
Go kill yourself and stop pretending to not be Indian, Rakesh.

>I-It must be s-shills
The absolute state of this Hindu

JL
That said, i wish we actually have some mods and they ban all capeshit from this board.
This is ridiculous, you fags keep making the same thread hour after hour and posting the same pics every single time.
This board is worthless.

>salty shill starting to lose it

Neither, save my money.

Thor is for dumb kids who want quips

Justice League for mature adults who want substance

Based MChads

The shorter one. If I would HAVE to chose.

>Justice League is for mature adults that want substance
Lmao

>Muh shills
Is this the best DC Pajeets have to offer? Your posts are shittier than your streets.

>Those proportions on Cyborg

why

Maybe they're calling you a shill because it would be depressing to think someone would go to the mat for a Marvel quipfest for free...?

Both movies are dumb silliness. Marvel fans realize this and don't care because it's 2 hours of mindless escapism after a hard days work. Pajeets on the other hand look at a man who dresses like a giant bat alongside a cyborg and underwater warrior and think its high art.

Looks completely fine. Cinematography is a strong point for all DC films unlike marvel

>After almost 800 votes by Sup Forums it's 55% to 45% in favor of Thor.
This is evidence that Sup Forums has become Reddit 2.0 since 2011.
You Redditors are all subhumans and should be holocausted.

>Looks completely fine
Holy fuck this denial

none, lol

> stealing OC from DChad intellectuals
The pathetic state of disney shilling, everyone.

>B-but Reddit!

Stop pretending that you even had internet in 2011 you worthless shitskin Indian piece of garbage, you don't even have a toilet.

You aren't even denying it, Untermensch.

good, redditors shouldn't be allowed to see JL

>DChad intellectuals
Yes, only intellectuals could say
is good cinematography

>when even FOX makes a better speedster hero

No. THIS is the best DChads have to offer:

I'm an American. My family came from England and has been here since the early 1700s. My dad's side of the family also has a lot of Cherokee in them from an ancestor who shot some guys and went native to avoid the authorities in the Oklahoma territories.

I'm a retired engineer with a life-long love of Marvel and DC comics, and if you think the shit Disney's shoving down your throat is even within spitting distance of the source material, you're the most cucked motherfucker alive. Basically, you're an embarrassing waste of a human being, the mindless consumer that the Mouse has a perpetual hard-on for.

All Disney does is rape IPs, whether they have to buy them or just tread water in public domain land. The last original idea they had was somewhere around 1984 and it was also the last time they had any balls to speak of. They pander to the shallowest of sentimentality and never pay anything more than the most cursory of lipservice to any of the themes truly at the hearts of the stories they adapt. The only thing more vapid than their movies is their fanbase. They produce empty, soulless trash that's the cinematic equivalent of fast food, so grab a funnel and swallow that shit down, you worthless shitstain.

Why do Indians love the DCEU so much?

Nice pasta Rahim

Where's the option for neither shill?

Why don't you call Tony Stark during the wedding he's attending in INDIA and ask him?

I got second hand embarrassment reading this

Picture, poo. or shut the fuck up. Or does that cross the language barrier better as "shit the street up?"

Indians adore garbage.

>DC poo in loos will defend this

I chose Thor because the I liked the visuals and I can clearly tell who the bad guy is.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/#71cce88caae8

They even copied some visuals and the "lonely guy who need friends" and being a quipmaster, in the comics and animated series, Flash is friendly, extrovert and outgoing.

can one of you capeniggers explain why superman isn't in the new movie?

>"lonely guy who need friends"

I didn't get that from the movie Quicksilver at all.

Seemed a little cocky, to be forthright and in full disclosure.

He's in it, Jason and Gal spoiled it for the ones who thought he was actually dead.

Great. When will you leave?

Those two scenes have precisely zero in common.

nice try shill
>So where is the love for Batman v Superman? Based on estimates for the opening weekend in a baker’s dozen of international territories, it appears that audiences in Spain and India have embraced the Warner Bros pic with more gusto than the Marvel film

>it's totally impossible for dcpajeets to like spiderman

sorry curry bro i didn't mean to offend

Cause he died in the last movie retard

marlels will push anything to fulfill their mouse narrative
>spoil
He's been in the promotional posters since day 1 you fucking brainlet

Just post a pic. We can clear this shit right up. There are marshmallows less white than me.

Nice try pajeet.

I'd rather stare at a wall for 2 hours than watch any of those.

Why do marvel numales hate India and Indians so much?

>I didn't get that from the movie Quicksilver at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfBVIHgQbYk

Around 1:15, he is a lonely guy for both movies, now just for clarification we are talking about Fox Quicksilver not MCU Quicksilver, because they had different personalities.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-india-debut-weekend-pulverizes-franchise-records/#78341d45c6cf

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/#5dc4190511de

LMAO

Bitch I'm transparent and I'm from the Southern US. Redneck ass crackers love Marvel. These are Trump states too. Only Mexicans and wiggers give a shit about DC here.

Even with my utter dislike for Thor 2, I'll still go see Thor 3 over Justice League.

In fact, I haven't even bothered watching any of the lead up movies for Justice League as the little clips on Sup Forums and Sup Forums keep me turned off.

Self-hatred.

Both look pretty flawed. Thor looks like a pretty good team up movie though. Where the problems are more to do with the aesthetic. JL looks pretty good but it may just be the same stuff we've already seen.

>Just post a pic.

There. Satisfied?

Now go back to shitting in your streets, DCPajeet.

I would definitely rather see Thor. You can call the Marvel movies formulaic, but at least it's a formula that works. At the very least I know that Thor will be entertaining and will play into the wider MCU storyline, whereas DC has made only one passable movie so far, and that was without two completely different people (with completely different styles) writing and directing it. In fact Justice League honestly probably has an even bigger recipe for failure than BvS or Suicide Squad did.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/10/about-that-indian-wedding-scene-in-spider-man-homecoming/
Don't remember any DC films having any fucking Indian wedding scenes in them.
I knew the Pakis would always throw the Indians under the bus, considering their beef.
Marvelpakis have to go back.

Indians hate themselves, that's why they want to nuke pakistan, is another country full of indians

Spain here.
People generally don't give a shit about capeshit altogether, culturally, we are still in the part where the laugh at people in cosplay and laugh at nerds instead of trying to "be" one.

Pic. I'm from the South, too, and where I'm from only wiggers and niggers say "bitch."

Not interested in either too much, but i'd rather go see Thor for goth Kate.

>Redneck ass crackers love Marvel.

kek

>that filename
to be fair indians are caucasians just like arabs,persians,kurds,turks,jews and everyone that is not a nigger or chink

>I'd rather stare at a wall for 2 hours than watch any of those.
So Netflix Marvel is your thing, huh?

pakis are also pajeets.

>white people don't say bitch

What in the literal fuck are you even talking about? This is a new level of desperation. I noticed you didn't acknowledge the mexican thing so I think we figured out where you stand. Day of the wall is coming, paco.

>Putting Cyborg in the Justice League just to meet the diversity quota
>hiring an Israeli stick because she fucked one of the producers instead of casting a /fit/ European woman as WW
>that godawful Flash costume

Then again, Thor has a black Valkyrie. Guess I'll just skip both.

No, not at all.
I grew up having to stand Lois & Clark, so I grew to have an almost irrational hate for superhero TV shows, but when I see bits of AoS, Daredevil, or Supergirl, I guess the jate isn't unjustified at all.

Cyborg has been in Justice League for many years, what.... oh, this is Sup Forums. Nevermind.

>flying at Mach 6 billion
>cape flows as if she had some cheap, chinese fan in front of it

Yes we see movies with black people in them. Denzel is a great actor. Will Smith isn't bad either. It's not Jim Crow down here despite what NYC and LA would have you believe.

I don't know, faggot. You're sounding pretty desperate to me right now. The closest I come to Mexico is two years of high school Spanish in the whitest public school you've ever fucking seen.