I'll come out and say it because I'm not some SJW PC KEK (Fuck you, you fucking numale cuck shit head motherfuckers)

I'll come out and say it because I'm not some SJW PC KEK (Fuck you, you fucking numale cuck shit head motherfuckers).

I would rather have infinite numbers of terrorists come and get guns and ammo than restrict weapons in the United States. Tyranny is a much worst threat than terrorism and the only way to prevent tyranny is to make sure that the citizens can defeat the United States armed forces in combat, just like has been proved in the past.

Shall not infringe

The US armed forces against an army of citizens would be like an NFL team versus the kids from stand by me. They have far more weapons than we do. If the government decided to suddenly turn tyrannical it wouldn't matter if we citizens had all our arms or not.

WITNESSED

I would rather have neither of those things, honestly. No sandniggers and no gun restrictions.

>He thinks hes not living in tyranny
In all fairness what would any of you fat cunts do about it anyway? Nothing.

Can't have both. Sandniggers are here. I say let them have weapons and let the chips fall where they may.

Oh you poor foolish child.....I'll let others gently explain to you what an utter clusterfuck a large-scale insurrection would be in the USa.

Fuuuuuuuck yoooou

This is Sup Forums the episode

>The US armed forces against an army of citizens would be like an NFL team versus the kids from stand by me. They have far more weapons than we do. If the government decided to suddenly turn tyrannical it wouldn't matter if we citizens had all our arms or not.

Bullets to the face work on even the strongest and most skilled NFL players

>government imports muslims
>government restricts rights due to the inevitable terrorism

Truly the government has our best interests at heart

No it doesn't leaf.

So why are you voting for the wannabe tyrant?

He was being ironic you fat spic fuck. Leave my Anglo brother alone.

Johnson is a tyrant? Wut?

>implying that it would be a conventional war.

Asymmetrical warfare and insurgency tip the scales in favor of the citizens. What will the army do, carpet bomb cities? They can't. Their advanced weapons are useless. They have to kick in doors looking for insurgents. A lot of those doors can be wired to explode.

Thanks Dad

Let's split a Jameson's

witnessed

+1

The alt right is so cute when they get mad