Why don't we ever talk about this?

Why don't we ever talk about this?

Boomers have literally fucked us over and now we're paying for their Medicare straight from our paychecks.

We know

Whining doesn't help anyone. How are we going to fix it?

No shit

Someday, another 30 years from now, we'll be the old people in power and society will work in our favor. Nothing we can do about it now.

Hahahahaha
30 years from now you will still be fixed the damage the boomers made.

NCS SAD faggot. NPRC St. Louis.

Because zog needs a new generation of cow slaves

You'll have been dead from MIRVitis for 28 years and the planet will thank you.

Not if we just pass it onto the next generation like they did

I saddly think you won't be abble to. It will explode into your face. Once everything collapses, your only alternative will be rebuild it fast before China and Russia eat you alive.

You lazy millennials. Why won't you pay your fair share?

Oh and get a job and move out while your at it too.

>pass it on to whatever mutant liberal trans racial, bigender, sexually liberated spawn millennials manage to raise if they don't have an abortion in the first place

their kids aren't going to work lol

I think the next generation is going to be redpilled as fuck.
I'd bet they will hate their parents and will try to be as different from them as they can. They will also live through the worst of the left.

Fuck off dad bro. You all bought houses for two years salary and your easy ass jobs paid for it. We work for shit now.

They are convinced they are the greatest generation as well:

>we stopped racism
>we stopped anti-gay
>we stopped having kids
>we stopped hating immigrants

I'm glad that my parents cares about my future.

At least our old people will die fast of obesity. Japan on the other hand...

>boomers raised fucked up Gen Xers
>Gen Xers raised even more fucked up millenials
Now that we have the weight of the world on our shoulders it's time to either turn the tides over in our favor or be swept to shore. Through our post-modern nihilistic ethos we either raise our kids to be more fucked up or to possess the capacity to restore civilization. Because if we don't do the latter our children's children won't be living in the United States of America, or Europe for that matter.

lol thats their problem we still got 40 trillion left to blow through

Nah m8 they keep saying that and the next generation is always more liberal than the last

no. next generation is the great leap forward generation. they'll kill their own parents in pursuit of social justice and 30% of the population wil die in famines. the generation after them will still not hate the crimes of liberalism, and maybe the generation after that will finally be sane.

the social justice generation in china was the generation that educated their kids to obey mao. their kids killed them, and were absolutely not redpilld. they killed them for mao. the generation after that had extreme difficulty implementing deng xiapings reforms. the generation AFTER that was the one that finally started to be redpilled. the current 30's cohort is THAT generation, 3 gens AFTER the social justice genocides.

it will not happen quicky. not at all. even china only happened as fast as it did because people lived to be 40 years max.

it will take longer in america.

They will look back at the past, at how great things were and how powerfull their country was, and wonder what the fuck went wrong.
That generation will come, but only once things go pretty bad. You'd need a generation that wasn't pampered as children, and considirng how poor and egotistical millenials are, it may be the following one.

China was a different case tough. They had a beefy propaganda machine, and their situation was always shit. America used to be great. Sooner than later, as the country declines, revanchism will start rising, people will want to return to the old times.

china is a different case but not necessarily for the reasons you think.

further, we are implementing chinese style policies. if you expect different outcomes from similar policies you're mental.

1. we have a BEEFIER propaganda machine
2. china was not always shit. china was occupied by the mongols and manchu for 300 years.
3. america CREATED communism, and is again falling prey to it

the boomers are an example of revolutionary fervor. maybe you don't understand this in chile, but our leftists are literally communists.

when communists get power, they kill people. period.

the power structure of america has been distorted beyond belief and our "fabled past" we admire is fueled by a mixture of mistaken beliefs about how the past used to be "more equal," and the fact taht the driving force of american politics since the civil war has been equality. both of which were teh crucial distinguishing characteristics of mao's great leap forward, or any communist project.

Rebuild what you idiot? The economy is not a house, it doesn't just have bricks collapse into a pile of rubble.

The economy is like goo, stick your dick in it and you'll cause a hole, but that hole eventually is filled back up.

In the past children were entitled to an inheritance. Now parents give their money to the Jews and children live in homes owned by banks (Jews). And they don't even raise them right either.

>maybe you don't understand this in chile, but our leftists are literally communists.
Here is worse. After Pinochet, anything not lefty enough is a crime against humanity.
But I get your point.

Wish it was as simple. When lots of dumb shit starts going on, it takes a huge amount of time and effort to refill it. And even then, it may be others who do it, and you lose your place.

Stat intervantionism in particular can prevent the economy from coming back as it should. And considering leftards want a daddy state, it will take a lot of work to allow the econommy to follow it's natural course.

Sorry but they already put their money in SS.
The problem is the liberals giving benefits to immigrants and baby factories that have never paid into it in the first place. Neither group were eligible for benefits when the program was first designed.

You really expect me to believe your NEET ass works?

they had the chance under reagan to demand an end or cut to SS, and he pushed hard for it, and the boomers rejected it.

I'm not responsible for their shitty decisions. htey can fucking die for all I care if they're trying to take food from my mouth.

crimes deserve punishment. ESPECIALLY if there is no repentance and they don't recognize why what they did harmed their children.

this is the only way to preserve civilization.

I worked with this guy whose dad bought a house in 1979. He relocated from a shity neighborhood and was a veteran, and the way guy explained it to me, there were programs for that. Anyway, dude got his mortgage at a 1% interest rate. $90 a month. Now his son, the guy I worked with was also a vet, went through the same channels for his mortgage but things changed in the 80s, those breaks and programs were gone. His mortgage was 22%.

Baby boomers have done literally none of those things.

You just have to take a significant portion of what they have but gen y are too stupid.

Austerity is exactly what's needed, because so much of the money just goes into housing, but the media have made that a bad word and stupid gen ys fall in line and say austerity is bad mmkay.

Thankfully I have a pretty good chance of joining the upper middle classes and I won't have to wallow in the shit with you faggots and dumb asses.

Boomers really make me Reeeee

Everything went to shit around the time they were old enough to vote and entered politics.