>>85354957

happier, healthier, wealthier than you'll ever be Jose
mutt is the future

Ah, sooo cute! Chocolate baby!

>flag
I fucking knew every right wing brazilian defending the US are actually pathetic burger expats.

whitey with beard

blackie with beard

who would you choose

wtf

that's actually the white man's shitty genes

i think both arent that appealing

>girls will always prefer black men
it's like losing from the start

look at the stats

>asian females
I feel sorry for all those asian males.

Black guy. He has had have huge penor

>cropping the original

Guy looks like he came right out of one of the mspaint ameriorcs

>people that go to online dating sites are representative of the general population
lmao

>the man that has no data at all is whining about someone else's data
cute

>people in Somalia are rich because the data shows that people in Germany are

Stop posting Sup Forums photoshopped pics. It's disgusting.

excellent analogy

if this is true then why are there so many aryan goddesses like OP who go for plain niggers? i even see it a lot here in florida, super hot blondes driving around the grungiest-looking blacks in their cars, fat blonde girls with massive tits kissing the scrawniest niggers you've ever seen, just last week i saw a black guy who looked the most stereotypical weeb and he was with the hottest chick in the store with jet black hair and blue eyes.

there is a serious epidemic here. not even the chaddest of whites i see around (i live in a rich college town but go to the beach occasionally) has any chick worth more than a 7

>Florida
that mite b the problem

that's the problem, we actually don't have that many niggers and we're also very racist, yet it keeps happening
admittedly i never saw this happen in pennsylvania

>As of 2010, those of African ancestry accounted for 16.0% of Florida's population, which includes African Americans. Out of the 16.0%, 4.0% (741,879) were West Indian or Afro-Caribbean American.
>we dont have that many

>give babby some edgy alt right name
>it sounds like an ordinary ebonic name

You have no data at all and your claims presuppose that people prefer blacks. The only data we have clearly states that they don't. In fact, black men are at the bottom.

Those who make a claim have burden of proof to back up that claim. And right now the data is pointing toward "no," but not confirming it

relative to the country yes, 16% blacks is not that many. i just looked it up that PA only has 12%

The national average is 12%, so yes, Florida has +33% more blacks than the average state. You need to learn how percentages work m8.

>your claims presuppose that people prefer blacks
I'm not making any claim, just pointing out that people that go to online dating sites are a marginal minority of maladjusted people that do not represent the general population and using any statistics based on them as an argument is only something an insecure goblino desperate to back up his opinion would do

>I'm not making any claim
Read the quote thread before posting on Sup Forums you dumbass.

>if you reply to me you necessarily agree with all the posters that replied to me before
You are a very special boy

>"Your data is wrong, my anecdotal evidence is true and is not reflected in empirical data"

Absolute state of unironic cuckolds.

Literally confirmation bias. You see some cuck memes on Sup Forums then start seeing it more irl despite not being statistically significant.

10/10 analogy muhamad

with black men like this around i will never have a gf

Yes, when it's an argument over a competing theory. Key word theory, because without a full data set (offline dating in addition to online dating) we can only extrapolate. As it stands there is nothing substantive pointing that anyone likes black men or black women more than anyone else.

And don't pull off the "maladjusted" bullshit either, because this isn't 1992 when the only people who used the internet were university students/professors, nerds, and engineers. Tindr, Grindr, Her, and other apps/sites are all commonplace now, if not the primary mode of dating in the smartphone era. Is Italy really that backwards?

>sweden

case and point, sweden