So who's excited for season 2? What do you hope and want? What do you expect?

So who's excited for season 2? What do you hope and want? What do you expect?

reddit the show

Is the discord for stg (stranger things general) still around?

>It Part 1 in September
>Stranger Things Season 2 in October

based

Keep the frogkino coming

>stop enjoying things!!!

Not really "excited" but ready for it. I don't expect a season 3 though unless they really rush this shit, so I expect some deep shit.

I was really hoping it was going to be an extended Twilight zone episode. Guess not.

Fuck off pedo, I'm here for the Kingkino

Nobody played Dragon's Lair in the 80s arcades, that shit is so retarded.

I'm hoping for Lovecraftian monsters. The show honestly doesn't have to change much, the setting and mood are already top notch for me

go to bed grandpa

I heard the Duffer Bros. want to do 4 seasons, but Netflix might force them to do 5.

It was actually pretty popular for a year or two

>show about dimension traveling monsters and a bald girl with LSD powers

>dragon lair reference
REEEEEEEEEEE

It may be played out by then. After this season will determine if they can maintain its fanbase.

It should be fine as long as they keep up with the writing and comfy cinematography.

It could have 5 seasons but

A) Overworked, underpaid writers run out of ideas and start repeating themselves
B) Overhyped cast pull a Sofia Vergara and decide they wont film another single episode unless the $$$ is doubled up
C) In 2 or so years the core cast is no longer in their early teens and lose the freshness. Producers rush to introduce new characters audiences dont like and ratings sink

>Using REEEEEEEEE in 2017

I just hope its as comfy as season 1

I'm sure the Duffers have the 4 seasons planned. I'd just worry about 5. But I think they would keep the kids or make it an anthology series. I forgot where I saw the anthology thing, though so I'm probably wrong.

>dat fall atmosphere
I'm glad I didn't watch it when it first came out. I saw it on Halloween and it made it even better.

Stephen King sucks.

Isn't Stephen King a pedo?

>making a book about childs orgy

mmm... no

>so who's excited for all the netflix viral marketing and shilling for season 2

Kill yourself.

Kids grow old and ugly. It won't be good past season 2.

Have you read the Library Policeman? It's even worse.

As long as they can still act, who cares?

Ugly people don't deserve to be seen on TV unless you mock them

>Have you read the Library Policeman? It's even worse.

Ugh I had forgotten that.

I wish I could forget.

>TFW you find her annoying as hell but at the same time you want her to have more screen time

FUCKING WHAT ISN'T REDDIT THE X NOW A DAYS?

No I'm serious. explain to me, user, why this is Reddit the show.

Explain to me what makes something a 'Reddit show'.

You fucking can't cause that phrase has no meaning and your head is shoved so far up your own ass that you breath shit for air.