YOU ATE MY GODDAMN LEGS

YOU ATE MY GODDAMN LEGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgVe5b3CZls
youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
youtube.com/watch?v=La-FSCfQEsk
youtu.be/4FJeSXjVnZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I stopped right there because pepperoni is fucking GARBAGE.

Yeah... I can turn my brain off enough to watch this movie, I'm just thinking why can't each individual topping talk, or if they're dead, why the pizza doesn't freak out that it's covered in dead food, or that if the pizza had a conscious personality before it was sliced into multiple pieces, or it only gained sentience AFTER being cut...

This shit would bother the hell out of me.
You and I got a problem...

Alright let me get it out of the way.

>clears throat

DUDE WEED LMAO.

There. Now commence your scheduled hatred for this movie.

AUGH JAYSUS FOOK

>88% RT score

At least its better than fucking PINEAPPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=pgVe5b3CZls

Sorry, >90% RT score

ebin

Will they at least mention the inconsistency in the in sentient objects?

It obviously can't be a drug induced hallucination they can actually move.

FUCK YOU, JUST ADD HAM..
youtube.com/watch?v=u5AZhjhbxf8
I see I have found my new enemies on Sup Forums.

They seems to be some heat in here about pizza toppings...

Here's what I go with.
Pepperoni
Bacon
Chicken
Pineapple
Green Peppers
Black Olivers

Hate my toppings, and name your own anons.

you watch your fucking mouth you fucking pleb, shit fucking taste not liking the best fucking pizza, bet you like fucking FISH on your pizza but cant stand a fucking fruit, fucking christ mate get reckt FUUUUUUUUUUCK I love Hawaiian pizza, fucking dominoes got spicy hawaiian, god fucking damn better than before, gonna cum fuck.

I usually go for mushrooms, black olives, and green peppers. I'll add sun-dried tomatoes if they're available.

jesus what a shit movie, how did it came to happen that it became a thing? I mean, aside form the shitpostin here, this doesn't deserve half the attention it gets by normalfags

It's like a when a joke is just bad, so you don't laugh, and you think you just dont get it, and no, it's just a bad joke

youtube.com/watch?v=La-FSCfQEsk

So how do people perceive the food rebellion?

I like the Gumball version better.

Pretty much any topping is good. Pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms are my favorites. Pineapple can be really good, but I don't like to have it too often. Only things I don't really like are banana peppers and green olives. Green olives just have way too strong of a taste.

I don't get it.

Cheese and Meats are their own person, but there are also shit like Tacos and Burgers and shit with are comprised of said items but are a unique entity altogether.

AND THEN there's shit like the Wine Bottle which isn't even foot but a fucking object that contains a fruit object.

This shit doesn't make any goddamn sense.

pepperoni
sausage
mushroom
spinach
goat cheese
sundried tomato
garlic
anchovies

Also consider this, this is only one food market, what about all the others?

Is the outside world full of food rebellions? Are the only sentient food in this one super market- cause lol a wizard did it-, what is all the food going to do with their new found freedom, what are people going to do when they find a bunch of food rolling down the street from a store full of murdered bodies apparently killed in a good attack?

These are the hard questions user, questions that will never be answered because; "lol why you thinking so hard mang? It's like just a funny movie, don't think so hard, here have another hit!"

The irony being that this movie is suppose to have some kind of deep commentary about religion- it's bad.

Is it weird that for pizza toppings I prefer either a metric fuckton of cheese or a weird pizza like barbeque?

Its pizza time?

wut

>posting gore on a blue board
You sick fuck, I'm at work.

This is a 10/10 in Bongistan

>mixing pepperoni and chicken

That's a paddlin'.

In all seriousness:

White sauce or barbecue sauce
Chicken
Bacon
Onion

-or-

Red sauce and all the meats aside from chicken
Banana peppers

The idea of food being sentient in general is fucking stupid. Like a guy being a made of dead cow meat or fruit.

Should i...?

John Crops is still pretty cool, though.

youtu.be/4FJeSXjVnZs

>stoner character looks exactly like Seth Rogen complete with jewfro and jewnose

Bravo

Are those maggots?

>not knowing what a 'go 'za is

see, now THATS a pizza

I was initially greeted with disgust but then I reconsidered it. I like everything on that pizza, so why wouldn't the whole thing taste good?