The Flash cast Mirror Master

The Flash" has just about completed its Rogues gallery: Grey Damon has been cast on The CW series as Mirror Master, CBR has learned from Warner Bros. Television. He's set to appear in the fourth episode of season three, which should air in late October or early November.

There have been two significant Mirror Masters in DC Comics history, but "The Flash" TV series will use the original: Sam Scudder, created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first introduced in 1959's "The Flash" #105. Here's WBTV's official character description:

>One of the Flash's most infamous Rogues, Sam Scudder -- aka Mirror Master -- is a smooth criminal with a huge ego. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, Scudder embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen."

Mirror Master is likely the most prominent of The Flash's classic "Rogues" to not appear in the show's first two seasons. Previously, the series has introduced Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller), Heat Wave (Dominic Purcell), Captain Boomerang (Nick Tarabay), The Trickster (both Mark Hamill and Devon Graye), Golden Glider (Peyton List) and Pied Piper (Andy Mientus). In the comics, various groups of Rogues have frequently functioned as a team against The Flash -- there's no firm indication yet that'll happen on the TV show, and Damon has currently only been announced for one episode, but this news at least provides further room to speculate on the possibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/flash-season-3-mirror-master-top-rose-thorn/
comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/10/the-flash-season-3-reportedly-casting-mirror-master-top-and-more/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FINALLY

>Sam Scudder
>Uses a picture of Evan McCulloch

Fuck it, I'm hype again.

>tfw no mcculloch

>Captain Cold is dead
>Heatwave is chilling in a different timeline
>Mark Hamill is busy with Star Wars
>Boomerang was garbage

I'm a bit worried guys.

>Top might end up as a woman

Awesome.

>Top/Lisa /u/

Where does this come from?

>Captain Cold
Nah, he's coming back for S3, it's been confirmed. Flashpoint or something, I dunno. And if he can come back from the dead, Heat Wave is definitely coming back.
>Mark Hamill is too busy
He did the new JLA cartoon and The Killing Joke, he'll be back, he loves doing the Trickster.

Seems like Harley tbqh

A casting call. Might be fake.
screenrant.com/flash-season-3-mirror-master-top-rose-thorn/
comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/10/the-flash-season-3-reportedly-casting-mirror-master-top-and-more/

>sam scudder
It's the Scottish Cokehead or nothing.

I doubt Harley would be on The Flash first of all. Second Rosa Dillon is pretty close to Roscoe Dillon as well as the unhinged bits and "whirlwind" bit.

After the catastrophe that was season 2, I have no excitement about this show.

>Upon discovering he now has the power
Okay, I don't even care that much about that change, but why does The Flash have such an obsession with having everything be a superpower?

Finally!

Its easier to explain than this gun lets you go into the mirror world

Same here. Not looking forward to how they're going to fuck up Mirror Master too.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME. But who cares? The Rogues are shit on this show anyway. Theyre not even a team!

I understand waiting for the team up. You need each Rogue to have an episode or two about just them highlighting the individual member before grouping them as a where they will inevitably get less time to shine sharing a one hour show with each other.
That said they damn well better form a team by the end of the season now.

I heard some of the producers were aware how they fumbled towards the end of Season 2 (the first half was fine). I hope they do Mirror Master well. The description seems accurate enough.

I still think Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Weather Wizard are the best. Lisa is fun too, but only personality wise. I'm not a fan of her "gold gun."

>but "The Flash" TV series will use the original: Sam Scudder

DROPPED

Literally no one gives a shit about Scudder, fucking hell. j

user, we're on season fucking 3, Captain Cold is hardly Barry's arch foe, no more than 3 Rogues have shared a screen together, their costumes are shit, and we're JUST NOW getting Mirror Master. So no I personally could give a shit about this season, especially since we're getting another mysterious season villain plot

I'm excited for Rogues this season. I hope they focus on short arcs and like actual world building maybe

You've got Tom Felton as probably Dr Alchemy to look forward to.

>Sam Scudder

They better actually use him and this isn't Evan McCulloch with a coat of paint

>>Boomerang was garbage
Don't forget the actor for the younger Trickster is still available. Cold thought the old man was too extreme.

I got excited for Rogues this season then I remembered:
They have to do some Flashpoint episodes universe first
Then they have to the episode to end Flashpoint universe (Hopefully that mystery Speedster plot is part of this)
Then they have to set up Dr Alchemy plot
Then there is the Christmas every show crossover
We won't get Rogues until the end of the season at best.

If they were, the positive feedback they got from everywhere except co makes that obsolete, since that has been pushing the message
>MORE! WE WANT MORE SHITTY VILLAINS WITH SHIT MOTIVATIONS AND SHIT PLANS! WE WOULD LOVE A BAD REHASH OF SEASON ONE AGAIN AND AGAIN!

>Literally pull Cold out of Flash, kill him, and even when he's there barely make him an arch foe
>Have almost no rogue share time with one another
>Heatwave isn't even in the right timeline
>Give almost all the rogues awful not-outfits and cast pretty boys who can't act (minus Cold and HW)
>Just now getting to Scudder
>Spent season 2 on a not-Zoomand alternate reality stuff
>Now wasting season 3 on Flashpoint

This show is such a monkey's paw. It had so much promise when it started, but then literally shot itself in the foot at the starting line. Even season 1 isn't very good. It's 95% romance drama and brooding, 3% referencing things and not showing them, then 2% Flash/villain stuff. That 2% is great stuff, but it's not enough to excuse the rest of the crap.

We should be getting info/trailers from Arrow/Flash/LoT on Thursday.

Then stop watching.

Tomorrow or next week?

Tomorrow. Reporters are going to talk to the networks.

>Rogue One trailer
>CW show trailers
>I might just order a pizza

Tomorrow will be a good day.

Indeed. I might open my box of vanilla wafers.

As long as it's not Zoom-tier motivation of destroying the multiverse for no reason. I'm fine with the Rogues just being bank robbers. That's what they should be. Hopefully Dr. Alchemy is a better big bad than Zoom.

At least he's not another speedster. That being said, what kind of bullshit explanation are they going to pull out their asses to make alchemys identity a mystery while still being able to say 'it's still like in the source material. Kinda.'

Probably another fake alias. However, I do hope that there is not mystery for the identity of the big bad. That would be refreshing.

I hope it's actually Tom Felton and they don't go full Zoom on us, where actually making sense and good storytelling doesn't matter as long as the audience can't see Zooms identity coming.

It's obviously Tom Felton. Doctor Alchemy's whole schtick is that he has split personalities. They're going to throw a lot of red herrings so you don't see it coming when Barry's new CSI buddy turns out to be the psycho killer.

I did, shill.