Spoony is in full death spire

Spoony is in full death spire
>Money and reserves are gone
>First and only therapist session ended in altercation
>Says hey suffers from (((anxiety))) in front of the camera
>Says he hids in bed all day
>Begging for money

But still has time to shit post about President Trump. Really makes you think, huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889232247999651840
youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's over lads, it's all over.

Dont know who that is
It is probably you op
Trying to get ppl to click on ur shit

Spoony is a online reviewer from TGWTG, we have at least 4-6 TGWTG threads a week here. I am not Spoony and I only wish the worse on the cuck, so stop being such a new faggot.

dubcity

How is Todd doing?

That hover hand

So what the fuck is this guys major malfunction? Why the fuck does he think it's okay to film himself having meltdowns?

Ooooh dis gonna be good

Spoony needs to just kill himself already. He's a pathetic excuse of a human and the world would be better without him.

based Brad

He has meme depression and meme anxiety.

Why doesn't he get a fucking job

>Brad
>Based
You can't be a cuck who gets beat by his bull and be based.

Zero work ethic, and not having any marketable skills (nobody cares about your CS degree if you haven't done any work in the field for over a decade) and having 10+ years of empty space on your resume limits you to bottom tier jobs reserved for teenagers.

I wonder what his annual income was at the peak of his popularity?

Honestly would you hire a pathetic faggot like Spoony?

He's gonna get you!

You faggots said this back in 2007. A cockroach will always find a way to live.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

How is Brad Based?

don't dodge my question, faggot. You gonna back up the claim you made or not

did his brother really shoot some mexcrement?

Trump really does change the circumstances

I liked some Counter Monkey. I'm sorry he didn't get the help he needs, or couldn't accept it when he did.

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/889232247999651840

I only hope when he kills himself he takes Doug and everyone else associated with Doug with him.

But Brad isn't Based tho and a cuck

>and a cuck
p r o v e i t

>Please give me money for nothing or I will kill myself

>All those retards in his thread saying "Hang in there man, motivational words blah blah blah" when all he wants them to do is pay his fucking bills

lel.

i liked his ff13 review. I don't really care about him otherwise.

>Brad post a photo of his scratched and bruised face online and blames an "alcohol induced seizure"
>he post a depression meme video a week or two later
>his ex that cucked him reveals that Brad got drunk and attacked his bull and got BTFO
>redditors continue to deny Brad being a cuck

>>his ex that cucked him reveals that Brad got drunk and attacked his bull and got BTFO

heh

if he dropped the bitch then he isn't a cuck

do you retards even understand what being a cuckold is?

Drunkenly crying and crawling back to your ex and getting beat by your bull is not Based, Brad.

>he also recently got engaged to the girl he's currently seeing and that's probably going to fall throuugh

>tfw back in 2008
>just got back from seeing quarantine with my brother
>we were like both 10 at the time
>get home and look up quarantine reviews on youtube
>watch spoony's multi-part video review
>so much laughter

8 years ago. God damn. RIP Spoony.

>and crawling back to your ex
he didn't though. Goddamn cuck has lost all meaning

>my previous job was to make simple review videos about nerd shit
>I haven't done it in years
>all I do is tweet BS all day

>getting engaged to a girl while only dating for a month or two
"Based" Brad sure is one retarded cuck

So what was he doing at her house when he got beat up by his bull? Brad is not "Based". He's a cuck and a retard.

lel

top keks

Does this mean he'll have to get a real job?

Excuse me? He is too educated and sophisticated to get a "real job". That's for rural and suburban retards.

has he ever claimed this

Spoony isn't the type of person who would say something like that.

who is spoony? is he that long haired furry that does movie reviews or is he that long haired guy that did sonic animations? I don't keep up to date with e-celeb shit

He's been a fuck up for that long?

Then why hasn't he gotten a real job?

because he's a lazy fuckup

>death spire
>spire

>2 hours
We're going to have some fun now janny hotpockets
Big mistake showing your true colors

>get 5k a month
>make a retarded promise about making a movie if you get that much
>stop making actual content for your website while 'working on it'
>not actually working on anything
>JUST yourself to death

I'm sure if just kept making real content for his website everyone would have forgotten about the movie.

He started out a NEET loser in 2007 with his Final Fantasy VIII shit and he ends up a NEET loser 10 years later.

He's like a homeless man who won the lottery. Once homeless, always homeless.

To think Pissed Paco has more subs and money than him (or AVGN even).

Why is Todd the worst on CA?
>Songs that are about women singing about how good they look are bad because it makes ugly girls feel bad
>Songs that are about not letting that get you are bad because "women have to deal with low-self esteem everyday"
But aside from that just criticizing the lyrics, and message is beyond lazy. No one listens to pop music for the lyrics or thinks "Wow, that was really stupid."

DONATE TO MY PATREON OR I'LL BASH YOUR FUCKING HEADS IN
Didn't you hear? It's the year of the Spoony

Fuck off, Jake. You're a piece of shit who's worse off than Brad. Enjoy paying child support.

FINALLY! I've been waiting for the death spiral. Now he can't ignore the world and pretend everything is okay while tweeting about Trump, now things are going to get fun.

as much as i liked him in the past he should know it better.

He produced no content and said nothing

t.triggered cuck Brad

How the fuck did the retard not see this coming? His patreon has been dangerously low for a while since he hasn't produced real content in a fucking year. He should've turned things around years ago but instead he continued being an irresponsible cunt and now he has to suffer the consequences.

Your shitposting got tiresome months ago, Jake. No one cares that some crazy tumblr cunt claims Brad got beat up by you. The crazy tumblr cunt obviously isn't trustworthy and you're a loathsome piece of shit.

Not for long. Even he's getting lazy and going off the deep end.

no he is sperging out and deleting comments because people don't like his shitty non video game content

I don't see why this faggot can't just make a video. If he's bored then only to pay the bills because a lot of people who do want to get e-celeb famous won't ever have that level and he's just squandering it

sauce vid? what was the guy with the camera saying?

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

you know how when people say stay in school and learn skills for the real world and plan for the future? this is why they say that

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
Prepare to cringe. HARD.

i have been following this fuckup for years, always waiting to see how he can fuck up his life further
i bet there will be no satisfying conclussion to spoony, maybe one day he deletes all his social media and kills himself so we dont get to find out about it

You're god damn right!

Don't you have to watch your new fiancé get fucked by strangers Brad?

Marzgurl is thiiccccc

Now you aren't even trying, Jake. All you have is petty insults and rumors that originated from a woman who's about as truthworthy as a crackwhore.

He's going down the hill too. He recently disabled the comments and ratings on his videos.

Everything TGWTG touched is cursed and will eventually ends in a shitty way.

Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light;
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

>tfw you live to see E-Celebs die
feels good

Go get beat up by your bull again Brad.

The sad part is that I'm pretty sure he did see it coming. I think he's being legit when he says he's scared. Not that it excuses his actions or behavior anyway.

Let's pretend for a minute that you're not Jake, why do you blindly believe a crazy tumblr whore who literally sucks dick for PF Chang's gift cards?

doug is such a cunt
he knows he is just the computer clown little kids watch

Not anymore, sadly.

>implying Brad is better than a whore
>implying Brad wouldn't lie
Delusional redditor detected.

I know he had it coming and is a huge asshole to his fans but I do really miss his reviews. His SWAT play throughs and his Ultima retrospectives were pretty great.

>be Brad
>gets cucked

Why is she so perfect? Why didn't you save her?

>The sad part is that I'm pretty sure he did see it coming.
Then why the fuck didn't he do something? All he had to do some make Goddamn videos. Spoony got lucky and landed the easiest job in the world but he threw everything away for no fucking reason.

Forgetting someone?

isnt the guy in the headphones married to the women in front of him but she is asexual so they dont have sex?