How come pol is full of conspiracy theories yet Trump throwing the race is not one of them?

How come pol is full of conspiracy theories yet Trump throwing the race is not one of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump forbes net worth
youtu.be/Iypgmjuri3o?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder

Trump's doing a fantastic job ensuring his good friends re-enter the WH.

Because Trump is based, he is a reality TV show celebrity and has dang memes. Build the wall! MAGA XD

Sup Forums has spent 11 months shilling for Trump.

They're in too deep to back out now. Why do you think they call literally everything "shill" and "fake"?

They'd rather believe Clinton managed to take over every single media company, polling organization, third party institute, college, and government agency in the country.

It must make you said to shill this hard and have no one reply to your thread :(

wtf my record is corrected now!

I run into you literally every day im on Sup Forums

>Trump is a Hillary plant
>That's why I support Hillary Clinton
Cognitive Dissonance is unhealthy.

>reality tv star
>based

Jesus, America, get your shit together.

>>That's why I support Hillary Clinton

Where did I say that? Seems like you Trumpfags love hearing what you want to hear.

Yeah this shit isn't getting too obvious or anything.

Because it's a retarded theory. He's a 70 year old multi-billionaire. Do you seriously think he's going to put himself through a sham Presidential election just to get paid even more money? I think you're greatly underestimating how stressful being one of the two final major party candidates for President is.

If you were a 70 year old multi-billionaire, would you rather A) relax in luxury for your remaining years, retired and obligation-free, or B) run for President just to throw the election so the winner will pay you some more money?

They didn't need to lock 'er up! Crooked Killary and Dyin' Bill are so sick and anemic they can barely stand and will keel over any day now. It has to happen, kek willed it by bestowing dubs. XD MAGA.

literally you right now

they are incapable of rational thought. There is only black and white. good and evil. there are no gray areas.

>15 posts
>13 posters
>Mostly anti-Trump

The shill is real. Honestly even I had my doubts but it just gets worse every day.

It's not a theory.

>He's a 70 year old multi-billionaire

See you still think he's a billionaire. Rest of your post is discarded since you are obv retarded.

Because why?

Why would Hillary need somebody to throw the race for the republicans in order to win?
Without Trump, Hillary would have gone 1vs1 against Cruz or Jeb. Do you really think she would have had any trouble?

>thinks heb ever had a shot at the nomination
>opinion discarded

>Forbes is retarded

OK.

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump forbes net worth

Doesn't matter, Trump is a plant so Hillary can win so obviously you should vote for Hillary.

Or something, I haven't seen any of them get around this little issue yet.

Because this isn't /x/.

I pretty much called that trump was designed to make gop look like xenophobes

throwing the race look at this beast in action.

Did you know Crooked Hillary sold $billions of weapons to Saudi terrorists in exchange for donations to Dyin' Bill's criminal enterprise and they both have left dozens of bodies and hundreds of women raped? If you liberals only knew!

did you know that you will die a virgin?

Or that terrorist organization Boko Haram killed 10,000 Nigerian villagers, the FBI, Congress, CIA, and Justice Department all recommended Hillary Clinton's State Department classify them as a terrorist organization as people in the U.S. are banned from doing business or associating with terrorist organizations.

Hillary Clinton refused to classify them the whole time she is in office and no one could figure out why. Turns out individuals buying stolen Boko Haram gold and developing stolen Boko Haram oil fields are donating massively to her campaign fund and the Clinton Foundation.

Golly, I sure am sexist and or bigoted for not wanting to vote for her.

I pretty fucking angry that you took a great futurama joke and turned it into a trump meme. Pretty fucking angry indeed.

Because we've been over that one a million times.

implying someone would have to be paid to troll you idiots

i come here and do it every day for fun, because it is fun

I hear even David Duke changed his mind. He's #withher now.

i also don't understand the, "democrats are the party of the kkk" line of attack when the alt-right makes explicit their hatred for blacks and their love of white nationalism

Let me russell them jimmy's some more for you then baby.

That's because you're pathetic.

Who the fuck made this facebook-tier shit? You?

Eh this one not so much
Maybe, but at least I'm not (You)

Give us back our war mongering neo-cons Hillary.

You're supposed to give a shit about those brown people in all those shit-hole countries they fucking dumped on for so long. I certainly don't. Dump on all the third world shit holes you want. The more the better.

I want my Richard Armitage's back. I want my Max Boot's, my John Negroponte's, my Henry Kissinger's. Those guys really knew how to shit all over poor brown people and I want them back.

I know good and damn well most of you are just faggots and trolls.

But there's far, FAR too many of you faggots and trolls posting 1 post comments going parallel to the standard view for normal Sup Forums.

I've been on Sup Forums as long as anyone but it's gotten to where even I have to take breaks from the bullshit this place has going on right now.

I thought the CTR shills were all on the likes Facebook, Reddit and Twitter but it's just been too much, too out of the ordinary here lately.

Hell if I know, I just save shit based on if I think I ever might maybe want to post it.

>tfw trump throws the race at the last second to Hillary and Hillary wins but then immediately dies of Parkinson's disease so we have four years of president Kaine

What can you tell me about this man?

>at least I'm not (You)
You wish.

I would like to know where I could get paid to piss off you faggots

he let slip this week that "whites need to stay as the majority"

I can tell you his stare makes me uncomfortable.

because he seems noticably upset in his recent tweets. Of course, this could be a part of his "4d Chess", but i have my doubts about that.

The funny thing is they will support him anyways just like the Bernouts. They can whine and complain all they want but they won't go democratic because if they do they are out of a job.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that a billionaire is willing to trash his image and piss away a fortune for a kickback considerably smaller than his net worth.

And I thought only niggers could be this stupid.

Excellent satan quads wasted on shill tripe.

>How come pol is full of conspiracy theories yet Trump throwing the race is not one of them?

What are you talking about I see shills on Sup Forums talking about this all the time and every day.

It's just too stupid and self contradictory to catch on as well as other conspiracy theories.

I wish what? That Im not you? Are you implying I am you? What are you saying here?

Fuck off Satan, you're not fooling anybody.

Nah i think Trump is just legitimately being that stupid

I wasn't referring to you fuckwad, I was referring to the article.

Captcha was 538 VIRGEN
kek

Yeb is literally a republican Hillary. She is as popular as he is. She will win by Diebold, or blame Putin if Diebold is not enough of a margin for her to win. This was supposed to be another Bush Clinton shitshow. Yeb's numbers are probably her numbers if they don't cheap.

Hes not throwing the election you people are retards no one who has ever got so much as a whiff of that office would ever do anything but try their absolute hardest to seize all that glorious power. That includes you, that includes me, and it definitely includes Trump. Hillary Clinton? She would murder your whole family to get it. Imagine for one second what it would be like to walk into a room as the President of the United States. You walk into a room now and what? Nothing. You walk into the room as the president? Im getting a boner just thinking about it.

What is actually happening is precisely what Ramzpaul laid out in one of his latest videos. Its demographics. It doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Trump probably wouldn't even be running if it weren't for the massive tidal wave called demographics we have sweeping over us. Too many shitskins, not enough white people. Thats the lion's share of it. The other thing is the sheer amount of money Hillary Clinton has. She's running ads night and day and Trump hasn't run any yet I dont think. And the story of American politics for the past 40 years is that whoever runs the most ads wins. So theres that.

it's like he didn't want to commit suicide by magdumping himself in the back of the head from 5 feet away in an alleyway for saying anything negative about hillary.

Are you fucking autistic?

Also never said I supported Trump but "you" people seem hell bent on silly little assumptions.

Oh no your maymays what will reddit and 9gag do without them!

Are you? Because you have pretty shitty reading comprehension.

>autistic
>poor reading comprehension

Oh, the irony.

same thing pol would do without theirs? Actually try to talk to people like human beings. Man to man, you know. But more likely you don't.

youtu.be/Iypgmjuri3o?t=26

>Establishment supporting the establishment
What a surprise.
Saged.

Are you fucking stupid? Do you know where you are?

Aww I wuv you too.you see people aren't so bad after all

Piss away a fortune? He's made tens of millions in donations from his useful idiots.

What little he's spent has been on his family's salaries and renting his own properties for rallies.

Basically the best thing that I think Trump has going for him is that most of his supporters are men and that people would absolutely fucking fight and die for him. I dont suspect a lot of people feel that way about Hillary and most of her supporters are women anyway and as we've seen time and time again and has been reaffirmed recently in Turkey is that in escalations of violence and conflict the only thing that matters is how many men you have. In the event of some sort of civil conflict women do. not. matter. And Trump would have the upper hand by a mile.

I know asking for THAT much chaos and instability is a lot but these things do happen from time to time so its not an impossibility.

Man, never change pol. Don't try to better the world or yourself, just keep up that good old meme magic

Too terrifying to imagine.

If Trump was a plant all along than it doesn't just mean we've lost, it means we lost a long, long time ago. It means the system is so deeply and inherently corrupt that every single aspect of an election can be rigged decades in advance.

Kiss my ass, I'll give two damns about actual discussion when this place isn't being flooded 24/7.

Worst shilling yet by you kike-paid faggots.

because aside from stepping down he doesnt have much say in the matter. the media, GOP and the dems all hate him but he won the primary.

he did so because his supporters dont care about anything but 2 things. decreasing illegals in america to increase jobs for americans and decrease money going to mexico

and refusing refugees. trump can say "muh benis hard" on national television his supporters will still vote for him

because if that's true there is no alternative. There is no other candidate to vote for such as Johnson or Stein. No third party candidate comes as close to pol views as Trump does.

source?

>decrease number of illegals in america
>by giving them legal status

What an improvement.

Man, I can't place (you). At first I thought you were just another bored dude, idly replying to trolls while trolling yourself.

But to think you're actually worked up about this.. Jesus, man. I lost a lot of respect for you.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be worked up about.
Also stop treating pol as some intangible boogeyman.
Its just a place and being here make you part of it no matter how much you don't want it to.

Remember you're here forever.

he is either
>hitler
>judas

win/win

I don't know either bro. But let me just echo something you said.

You're a part of this world, no matter how much you may wish it otherwise. So go out into it. Meet people, be happy. I truly hope you do find happiness my man.

Even though I just see letters on my screen, I recognize you as a real human being. Not something intangible, but something very real. As real as my friend and loved ones. And I recognize you have your own hopes and dreams. And shortcomings and failures. And success. I love you for being you. I hope you do too.

And unlike pol, you aren't in this world forever. So go fucking live your life man. I love you. Good night.

Quite simply because it drives home the reality of how we are so utterly powerless to do anything.

If the truth is that Trump was a conspiracy organized by Jews to control the growing hostility toward the left by setting up a sacrificial cow to slaughter in order to permanently discredit right wing ideology, well then that means that we literally probably can never do anything. Accepting that fact, if it is one, would be like accepting the reality that we have absolutely no hope of making the world better.

explain the DNC favoring her.

checkmate faggot

Or perhaps Sup Forums is wondering why someone would ruin their reputation, before handing the election to Hillary

How is it ruining his reputation?

His reputation is a blow hard reality tv star.

Plus, he's making bank off of his useful idiots' donations.

Calm down poster. Now is not the time for debating.

That comes later.

The best part is that Trump doesn't even have to admit that he's working for the Clintons after its over

The average Trumpcuck will be emotionally eviscerated after the election this November.

At least you can debate. Who are you?

>I love you.
That's gay user

>can't answer the question

Shocking.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our points.

No one cared who I was until I called out their strawman.

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our points.

No one cared who I was til I called out their strawman.

Do you feel in charge?

Who cares? You're entertaining, at least.

If I refute your argument, will you leave?

It would be extremely unfortunate.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Have we highlighted the issue?

This I'm more clever than I actually am act is entertaining in a sadly pathetic sort of way.