FRESHLY POSTED TWEET

FRESHLY POSTED TWEET
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

He's our guy, Sup Forums, are we just gonna sit here and do nothing while Spoony falls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
patreon.com/user?u=4525122
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are we just gonna sit here

No. We're going to laugh as well.

Been waiting for this. Perhaps now he will become old spoony.

>Sup Forums
Wrong board. Go back there you eceleb-worshiping cancer.

Is this the "guy with the glasses" guy or the one dude who made that video about why Megaman X is good

KEK

At least he took the time
to make his tweet rhyme

so this is what catharsis feels like

>Lazy youtuber connected to the king of garbage youtubers, Nostalgia Critic

>Doens't produce anything of worth

>Spends all his time bitching about DROOOOMPFFFF

Good riddance. Hopefully he necks himself.

Maybe now that woman will leave him and he will finally start making laid back videos again. Or maybe he'll just kill himself.

Sad!

How the mighty have fallen...

That's what you get for badmouthing ff8 :/

JUST

>Goes on a content drought
>Does nothing for his Patreon
>No one wants to support him because he's a lazy piece of shit

He brought this on himself.
Let him suffer.

>in spoony's head right now
>pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

I just checked the Sup Forums thread, and it looks identical to your average Sup Forums thread - the discourse, everything. It's too late for Sup Forums

So bane and cunny posting?

That assumes that he can recognize his own mistakes and realize how wrong the path he took was.

In reality, in his mind, he probably believes everything bad that happens to him was because of ingrates who didn't give him free shekels while he takes his 6 month hiatus from posting silent let's play videos and a 1 year hiatus from any meaningful content.

>yfw the Sup Forumsthread was deleted but somehow this one is still up
damn Sup Forums really has fallen when Sup Forums has better moderation

All he has to do is create a half decent 10 minute video and his fans would donate to his patreon in droves

>In reality, in his mind, he probably believes everything bad that happens to him was because of ingrates who didn't give him free shekels while he takes his 6 month hiatus from posting silent let's play videos and a 1 year hiatus from any meaningful content.
don't forget trump

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

I never knew Sup Forums liked FF8

Where were you when Jim put the nail in Spoony's coffin?
How long until sudoku?

e-celeb posters should be banned

If he'd just post vlogs of himself rambling and shitting on whatever latest movie he just saw in the theater like he used to regularly do I'd probably watch them. The one of him and April drunkenly cackling about Twilight 5 with Brad Jones on Skype is probably the last genuinely entertaining piece of content he ever uploaded, and that was 5 years ago.

>file name

SRSLY?

>was scared he was 300 lbs.

who?

>are we just gonna sit here and do nothing

I'm going to jerk off personally

That's not him you fucking retard.

>He doesn't know Spoony
come on

Why didn't he just make the movie?

I guess he'll probably be dead soon.

can't believe how many people think this tweet is real.
Sup Forums sure is the dumbest board on this site

It's real. Check his twitter Spoony is a broken man

It's actually real user. He's having a breakdown

Meanwhile, April is going to a renaissance fair.

pull a chester

TAKE YOUR BETS!

How will Spoony kill himself?

this guy is a fucking loser. good riddance.

also, he might be lying to get donations and shit.

who is this and why should i care?

Pills

>I'm going to lose my house

I could use a new roommate! Give me a call, HMMMMMM?

>Sup Forums
now we know who's been shitting up the board with all this cancer

Yea but what does his dog have to say about his current situation?

underrated

>Spoony's patreon is only $175 ahead of Chris chan's patreon
JUST

Why is this thread still up you fucking Sup Forumseddit shill

Because it's funny to mock people like (You)

>look at his twitter
>it's full of *emotes* and bitching about trump

What a cancerous faggot

Chris actually creates content.

Wait Chris Chan has a patreon? He's actually fucking doing something productive?

To say nothing of outright heresy.

Good. Patreon or making YouTube videos shouldn't be a sustainable way of making a living. Hopefully he gets a real job and becomes a productive member of society or becomes homeless and die.

Poor April. I hope spoony fucks up the inevitable murder-suicide and then she finds a supportive man.

>He's actually fucking doing something productive?

Yeah, he's making Sonichu again. He's also making more on Patreon than Cole.

patreon.com/user?u=4525122

Isn't this the same guy who killed all the gay people in Sonichu?

Care to explain what is the problem with this guy?

I hope that's not Jim, I pictured him as some handsome white guy
Then again he spends all day on Sup Forums so I don't know why I expected that

Neither

>Cole "smartest film critic in the world" Smithy BTFO by his autistic tranny brother
ouch but at least it's not as bad as the time where Barb shot and barely missed Cole

He's a lesbian tranny now. We're truly living in the weirdest timeline.

Hope he livestreams his sucide

>I pictured him as some handsome white guy
Jim irl is kind of inbred looking and has shitty facial hair.

how hard was making content for these channels? it doesnt have be all that good
>watch movie/play game
>talk about it
you'd get some views anyway.

He only became a lesbian because he thought he would get laid more easily. Also it's uncanny how he always finds a way to get on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0

The best thing to do is send him this thread(and any other one) so he can sue Sup Forums for slander and the mods will be held accountable as they're ignoring reports on this thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/

He did that before plus there was his wrestling reviews. I know everything today is garbage, but people really eat up videos co-signing their beliefs that everything is shit.

>he can sue Sup Forums for slander and the mods will be held accountable
r u retraded?

maybe he missed the t

DSP is next, fucking hype

CWC has earn more as an artist than you

LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?

There are a few "e-celebs" that have already done this and even go after the guy who runs the archive

Who is /yourguy/?
/Latza/ reporting in.

Spoony was still making 2k a month when he all he did was churn out 2 hour long movie vlogs, shitty wrestling videos, and long unedited Counter Monkey. People really don't expect much from him.

spoony is a faggot hes been saying he was gonna kill himself for like 7 years now just let him be a bi polar faggot

Seriously?

lel good

Fucking scumbag, the only sad part is I can't come into these threads and ask if he killed himself yet anymore. Go paint the bathroom like JewWario did you lazy sack of thieving shit. Miles should have shot you when he had the chance.

Now, Chris is a lot of things, but he has nearly always put out tons of content. It's the main reason he's the internet's most infamous man, the poor sap would not stop telling everyone what was going on.

>tfw he an heros and I end up in court with Jim for hurting Spoony's feefees by calling him out on his shit

I bet Miles will bail me out and we can jump the border and hunt beaners together. They'll make a movie about us called Miles To Go.

>that hairline

literally no idea who this is and I would say I'm embarrassed to share a board with so many people that actively watch, support, and follow these e-celebs to the degree that they do but in truth I'm actually embarrassed to be in the minority of people who actually come here to discuss films and shows and actual Sup Forums-related things despite knowing full well just how infested with redditors and literal underage b&s to the point where it's THEIR site now

Someone redpill me. Is this more e-celeb shit?

>>I bet Miles will bail me out and we can jump the border and hunt beaners together. They'll make a movie about us called Miles To Go.

>this thread is going to be deleted before OP even though it's just as related as OP
Disgusting Sup Forums janitor

i only know of how shit he is because of mister metokurs video on him

It was always our site you stupid nu-Sup Forums nigger, Spoony threads have been posted here since 2007. I'm guessing that's about a year after you were born so you wouldn't remember. Kill yourself tonight and join Spoony in faggot Hell.

trips of truth

>implying spoony is motivated enough to do that

That's not Jim. All we really know about his looks is that he's blond and blue eyed.

Opening night first showing watch.

jim is a white hispanic

Is it finally happening Sup Forums?

Oh god I don't want to look like this. I'm going to exercise and eat healthy so I don't become like this.

hes like a decade old jewtuber. Long before any of them, him and avgn were the first.

the difference between you and I is tantamount to a white american vs a non-white american

you're the nigger that thinks america is their home but in truth reddit is your home. you belong there not here. before reddit you were an ebaums or whatever cancerous cesspool you came from before you hopped on a refugee boat to ruin this site

you don't belong here and you will never be a true 4channer.