Why Baltimore AKA Murdermore is so dangerous as it is? Last year there were over 300 murders in Baltimore...

Why Baltimore AKA Murdermore is so dangerous as it is? Last year there were over 300 murders in Baltimore. That is some crazy shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHrnVI0EvHk&index=11&list=RDvwcNBCh3rZk
youtube.com/watch?v=rh2dfSk7oG4&t=214s
nytimes.com/2018/02/06/us/baltimore-police-corruption.html
npr.org/2018/02/07/584059859/members-of-elite-baltimore-police-task-force-are-on-trial-for-corruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the most dangerous city in Funland??

powerful BLACK city
youtube.com/watch?v=WHrnVI0EvHk&index=11&list=RDvwcNBCh3rZk

why are there some niggers regulating traffic?

way down in the hooole

because the east coast is a shithole

Niggers shooting each other for playgrounds and street corners to deal drugs from

Can't say cities, but Eastern Helsinki, Hervanta (Tampere) and Varissuo (Turku) are known "dangerous" suburbs.

Okay, Hervanta kinda isn't. There's a major university, tech companies and a huge police school there.

A "document" about a local shitty neighborhood in my city, in Finnish, but foreigns can get fun of it too; youtube.com/watch?v=rh2dfSk7oG4&t=214s

Disgusting behavior.

>Finland
>''dangerous''

good thing you used quotation marks.

That flat looks pretty nice.

Thug culture, not really exclusive to blacks but is really pushed onto poor blacks in violent neighborhoods. Most of these guys don't really give a fuck about life and will kill someone over a kilo of coke or an expensive pair of Nikeā„¢. That's why they say YOLO while they gun down some teenager.
It's not like they are doing it for no reason either, drug dealing makes a lot of money in this country and these kids have some pretty fucking good weapons that you can't always get in a gun store.

Wrong, many of them do it for no reasons other than being niggers.

Niggers even rob and kill other niggers to ''show dominance'' and for no other reason other than savagery. They're a fucking blight upon the land.

>all this seething self-hatred
Calm down monkey, I was being honest and you had to take your anger out on me.

Well, some people thinks junkies are dangerous.

It's comfy I guess. I live supposedly in a shitty part of my city, pic related.
(it actually isn't, the lack of grocery stores and the autistic screech trains do is quite annoying, but it's comfy yes).

Especially Boston, literally third world.

prolly its ''traffic''

They blame the policing for being racist in 2016.

What a great country. God bless

It's just Pardo compensation. Blame blacks even though brown Brazilians are the vast majority of favaelados and urban poor in Brazil.

It's okay, blacks are destroying their own suburbs now rendering them homeless.

>Ahhh we got all these slaves we imported now living as free men, what should we do with them?
>Fuck it, let's clump them into ghettos, stop them getting educated, prevent them from entry into good jobs and otherwise marginalise them from the rest of society
>Sounds good, what could go wrong?

I love to see even completely domestic problems in the USA being blamed on somebody else.

>said the chink and the mutt

looks like a child's playground to me lel

tfw from Maryland but only Go into the City for concerts but even then it still feels Dangerous sometimes

What are blacks like in France? Be honest.

they arent former slaves
any given nigerian is better than american blacks, because those are the ones that didnt get sold by their own rurels as export

Nigerians are the chinks of Africa.

>blacks
Eh you can't really lump them like this, you do get some ghetto Africans that listen to rap all day and wear their pants low, but they aren't violent (generally). You also get people from places like the ivory coast, reunion island, Caribbean etc who are very normal people and some of which have been here for generations.

So you admit that blacks are a large ratio of crime in your cunt?

Detroit/St. Louis/New Orleans might be ahead in murders iirc

I heard it was just largely Algerians that start all the trouble, is this correct?

>Detroit
Not anymore

>So you admit that blacks are a large ratio of crime in your cunt?
Never looked at crime ratios in my cunt since crime isn't a problem for me. (I don't live in Paris or Marseilles).

>paris or marseiiles
Which may or may not have a large black population responsible for the majority of the crime?

There are a few nationalities that act like complete scum wherever they go. It's weird, you can't even generalize it by skin color or by regional cultural background. One islamic country produces relatively normal people, and the next one produces complete savages. Or maybe some countries have gang structures that aid migration to Europe for their members, who knows?

Also even American immigrants are dragging down the average.

Baltimore is in a really bad spot. Street gangs, drug war and police corruption have torn the city apart
>b-but police are always the good guys!
nytimes.com/2018/02/06/us/baltimore-police-corruption.html
>f-fake news!
npr.org/2018/02/07/584059859/members-of-elite-baltimore-police-task-force-are-on-trial-for-corruption
Yup. Detroit is on the rise.
St. Louis is still shit. Might be the worse city in the US.

I would say Eastern Europeans more so, but I haven't had many experiences with crime.

There is more crime in those places, but the reasons are beyond "lol niggers". French tend to be more egalitarian and see such problems as symptomatic of a larger issue with society (poor public service, inefficient policing etc) rather than blame individual populations.

The most surreal feeling about Detroit is how fucking empty it is. Feels like a post-apocalyptic world in some parts.

I live here!!! What do you want to know??

How accurate is The Wire?

1. Are you black?
2. Have you ever been shot?
3. Have you ever shot someone?
4. How good are your crabcakes?

Lame. Better go to Tecoman, Colima in Mexico

>I would say Eastern Europeans more so
man you're deluded

Are there any homogeneous cities in France that have a lot of crime?

whats with the blacks acting like traffic police

there aren't any homogenous city in France anymore, also this guy is full of shit, there are eastern european mafias but they don't commit petty crime. Most street crime is commited by arabs and turks, blacks are more laidback here imo including more recent immigrants

I've been to most countries in western Europe, the only people I've seen cause trouble are morrocans and turks

Islam is a religion of violence. No doubt about it.

We got 26.616 murders in 2017 m8

It romanticized the gangs too much. Most of these guys have no code of conduct or honor like in the show.

>country versus city
No shit

No. Peruvian dad white American mom (meme away fuckwads)
Never been shot. Ben robbed at gunpoint by a black kid that can't have been older than 14. Never shot anyone. My mom makes incredible crab cakes. All jumbo lump no filler

Only in Caracas 10 000 people got killed

>Ben robbed at gunpoint by a black kid that can't have been older than 14
Lol pussy, could have kept your money if you just pushed him to the ground.

An entire generation must have been killed.

Doesn't work that way. people get shy and killed all the time in this town, it's the young kids that are the most brash. He'd get out of juvenile detention when he was 18 and would have a body on his record