So which was better

So which was better

Hallway fightscene in season 1 or Stairway fight in season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=polAUN4Ba0M&t=0m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

both are retarded, as if people traffickers or a criminal biker gang wouldnt have guns

Stairway fight?

I don't even remember that one.

Im going with Season 1.

Thea's in season 4 Arrow

except they both had guns

I liked the S1 fight scene, but this is the problem with Western media trying to emulate the fight scene from Oldboy. They don't realize that in Korea it's legitimately difficult to get firearms, even if you're a criminal, so that fight makes sense in context. Every second person in Devil's Kitchen should be packing heat.

Season 2. They were off camera 50% of the S1 fight.

lol he's fighting ninjas
that's boring

You guy sound like the people who say giving more people guns will stop mass shootings.

Yea, let's fire at the ninja fighting hand to hand with out at superhuman speeds with little to no lighting.

>well der why don't they do something smarter with the guns den?

Well I don't know maybe because they're gangbangers and retarded?

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CvkiPS5Ks

Yeah realized what you were talking about after reading this if he posted a little faster I would have simply questioned if you should really have called it the "stairway" fight, spent less than a minute in the stairwell.

Punisher prison fight.

That was pretty solid. I liked the one where her and laurel fought the league in the lair. Good stuff

This desu

Could Frank beat this good looking mother fucker?

Seconded.

I think Daredevil's choreography is fun and all, but it's never had as much impact as Punisher's no-holds-barred melee did in the prison sequence.

These five or so seconds right here beat out both of those scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=polAUN4Ba0M&t=0m40s

Frank would just shoot him from a rooftop or use a bomb or something, not just walk into the room with a gun pulled on him

Ward is pretty tacticoool too, with mad snipe skills and weapon/strategy knowledge

yeah but it wouldn't be a straight fistfight

although maybe if Ward was the final boss of some big arc

like Barracuda but worse