In the daytime, I'm Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life...

In the daytime, I'm Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, 'cause I have a secret.

Miraculous Ladybug thread! Time for superheroes to be fun again instead of gloomydark!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ja3lzY25yAk
youtu.be/JMq5bMGCa0s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?sle=true#
youtu.be/mwvEO3YONQM
miraculousubs.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>'cause I have a secret.
Is it a a penis?

I really hate that no one knows the secret identities. That makes the eps 100% cringe, even with all the derriere fanservice. I don't want to get into this show until the two leads actually find out their secret identities.

I couldn't get into this, I thought it was little too cheesy even by kid show standards. And the pacing was too fast. I really wanted to like it though.

Is there like a pivotal point where it really picks up? I'd be willing to give it another go. Watched the French dub btw if that makes a difference.

Not really, what you see is basically what you get. It's very consistent in the tone, so if you don't like the tone it doesn't change much.

Season 2 looks hopeful though for changing the plot around, introducing new Miraculous heroes, people might learn secret identities, that kind of thing.

there's ladybug futanari art already

it features chat sucking her dry

can i get some sauce on that?

I don't understand how a girl could be this cute. Help me Sup Forums, I think she is turning me not gay.

I kinda want some background character to know that Marinette and Ladybug are the same person, but they don't realize it's a secret and don't bring it up.

So when one of them gets dramatically revealed, they just go, "What? It was a secret? You all couldn't tell it was her with a domino mask barely obscuring her cheekbones?"

i went back to read a cute fanfic about Nino find Plagg and it got deleted

Google chat noir an go full gay again

So Hawk Moth is Gabriel Agreste, or is that way too obvious even for little kids?

I'm on my phone

try google search "trashetta" on pixiv

Miracul-Oh's
(Simply the best!)

9/9

fucking wristcutting tumblr shit

this show is lighthearted and magic

Pray away the gay, user.

youtu.be/ja3lzY25yAk

Not this time, hetero

youtu.be/JMq5bMGCa0s

Reminder you can watch all episodes in any language here

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?sle=true#

youtu.be/mwvEO3YONQM

Wanna bet?

I have a secret too!
Can we be secret frenchfu friends?

Ladybug is cute
u
t
e

>already

Some of the oldest pics on Paheal are of futa Ladybug cumming in her suit.

No user! Fight it, fight it!

Just keep repeating to yourself, "I want to fuck the catboi, I want to fuck the catboi."

Face it, this isn't a fight you can win.

Only if you bring your cute brown friend.

I feel bad for people still following this show.
First you were promised anime.
Then you thought you were getting something revolutionary.
Now you're just hoping for a decent second season.
How many more time must they break your heart?

>lute

I think you mean lewd

>lewdybug

Is that the French pronunciation?

Oui.

>30 million hours in MS paint, apparently

But gotta love those French, even their language is pure sex.

>you were promised anime
I would've dropped the show so hard then and there

I'm shipping it

Why do you offer to bet when you know you will lose?

I'm still incredibly bummed out over the art style and plot changes from the PV. I can't find any fanworks for it anymore though, besides some "Bridgette"/Felix stuff. They've become lost in the sea of Ladybug.

Eh, I've actually seen a few mtf!Marinette works but nb!Marinette is more common. Blame Ao3

Adrien doesn't do it for me. He's too young and cute looking. Outside of Chat Noir attire, he's not appealing at all.

I want to fuck that ladybug.

This is it. This is the one. The show I'm gonna check out just because of the waifu. What absolute perfection.

Anyway, is all of season 1 out yet?

I met a petite girl cosplaying as her once........

Yes, in both english and french

user doesn't need to fight anything.

Well the PV never had a plot thought out, it was just a bunch of ideas thrown together with no real cohesion.

Which is why it actually stopped getting fanart, you can only run off of headcanon for so long.

Yes, even kids at this point know.

It's one of the few action cartoons on these days, almost everything has to be a comedy.
It's full of life and some fun moments, we all know it's not "incredible" and that it can be something more, but were we entertained? Yes.

Yep
miraculousubs.tumblr.com/

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE MARINETTE

.....and I wanted to throat fuck her on the spot. Her smile was so cute.

throatfuck-poster go home

I feel like the past few days there was something I wanted to post in one of these threads when it got made, but now I don't remember.

Wait now I remember. I want to date Adrien.

Hope that the 2nd season will bring some improvement to visual effects, because backgrounds are a bit dull and empty. Characters are pretty cool tho, but the fact that they aren't able to recognise their friends/classmates or THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR THE FUCKS SAKE just because they're wearing masks was really annoying for me for about half of the show, but well, I've finally managed to convince myself that it's just a kids show. And the love "rectangle" is pretty fun to watch.

Looking forward to watch another season.

Is this going to be this show's big twist that everyone knew was coming like Gravity Falls?

Thanks. This show delivers from the first second.

It's not even a twist though. We see the locket in Hawkmoth's intro scene in Origins. And we see Gabriel a little too interested in the Miraculous. The audience is clearly supposed to know this.

A twist would be that Hawkmoth ends up /not/ being Gabriel.

Hawkmoth is Gabriel's twin brother, Dave.

i like angst, but tumblr's boner for suffering is so boring

>Hey, user... Can I ask you something?

If I read just one more comment about how obvious the secret identities are I think I'm going to snap off

To be fair, there is a level of suspension of disbelief that needs to be had to get over that. That being said, I find it to be a very small amount and incredibly easy to get over. I don't know why it bothers so many people.

Their secret identities are obvious

I mean, Superman and Sailor Moon don't even wear masks and still manage to hide their identities.

Pure cancer.

I heard that Mohammeds get a state-provided harem of catboys ;-;

Imma rape away the gay of you Cunt Noir

Damn, they don't make a bad couple in this art

Good luck little user. There's a lot of good in the show though it's admittedly not perfect.

I think my favorite thing about the show is the creativity in the "villain of the week". Even though the show has a formula and sticks to it, the execution of "person gets scorned somehow, person gets turned into a badass villain with cool costume and powers, person wreaks havoc, person has a fun chase/fight scene with the heroes until they lose" is usually spot-on and makes the whole show worth watching.

Maybe the "high school" segments are a little lame, or the animation is a little blocky, but the villain usually makes up for it.

Damn, I and Adrien make a really good couple too

The masks are magic. It's shown in Lady Wifi

In the daytime, I'm Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet, 'cause I have a secret and now I can talk to animals!! It's really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

I want to rub Plagg's body back and forth with my index finger until he cums camembert cummies

Somebody should do a grimdark parody of Ladybug.

Holy fuck

In the daytime, I'm user

Bloodybug

Ladyblood (ew)

Concept art and the like have been released. The series was meant to be darker but they toned it down. We know bits and pieces of the original plot.

Ladybug fighting crime and terrorism I'm the French ghettos, when she get caught and gangbanged by a pack of niggers and muds.

I know what was released, you only know that it was supposed to be darker but they're was never any mention of how. The only things you know about the plot that was different was Felix, the fact that Hawkmoth was originally working for some corporation rather than on his own. That isn't a plot summary, that's just an idea, or a detail.

The only things released for the PV was the PV itself and two of pieces promotional artwork, the others were for the Quantic Kids not the PV.

So the point still stands fans of the PV aren't really fans of 2D Ladybug what they're a fan of is really their idea of what it would have been. It's the equivalent of being a fan of a preliminary movie trailer.

Chat Noir with Zak Storm doing the lewds

y/n

BTW the timeline of ideas goes
Ladybug comic -> Quantic Kids -> 2d with Felix -> 2d with Adrien-> 3d.

So quite a bit of promotional material you see for the 2dPv don't belong to it.

2d marinette, then asian 3d marinette, then french 3d marinette

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Marinette, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the spirit community, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hawkmoth, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in magical girl warfare and I’m the top kwami in the entire spirit world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spirits across France and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in magical combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ancient spirit world and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

π_π