Have we already lost?

Have we already lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. trumpkins dont wanna admit it

fu**k drumpft

Yeah, Trump's finished. She's going to become President, it was true, she was inevitable.

I'm really starting to believe the conspiracy theory that he's a Clinton/Dem plant. He didn't start acting this fucking retarded and crazy until right after he was nominated at the RNC.

hillery 4 prex

Oh ye of little dubs

It's all over but the crying

((((((((((Silver))))))))))
also saged

>He didn't start acting this fucking retarded and crazy until right after he was nominated at the RNC.

all trump had to do was state the facts and he would have won easy
if he can't even do this, how can he even manage a presidency? sad!

People forget that Trump is a god at debates and hiliary is mad uncharismatic...

(((Nate Silver)))

He was acting fucking stupid long before, I know, but not THIS bad, to the skyrocketed over the extreme levels he's been acting since the convention. He has really ramped it up and for the worse.

And I'm glad, because he's a psycho and I want him to lose, and he's going to lose. The tears here will be delicious in November.

Butthurt: the post. Jesus christ, you can't even try to hide it can you?

Nate Silver has been wrong with all things Trump. Remember the primaries?

You lost when you weren't born in the USA, leafbros, but The Don will never lose.

>4 posts by this ID

Shills are cute. But behind every shitpost is an increasingly nervous man.

Nah....it ain't over until this man makes his move.

Then...it will be over.

Damn, he looks like some sort of ninja or samurai dude with that beard and hair.

Repeating digits confirmed for Truth!

ALL HAIL ASSANGE!!!!

That is not even his final form...

just like Bush lost to Dukakis.

I mean that's what the polls said would happen.

Good old President Dukakis.
no wait

kek

You gotta age him, add more wrinkles, make him more old man looking. He's too freshfaced.

It's mid-august. Bush just dipped down for a bit (from the lead btw), then swung back up hard in July/August.

Trump has been consistently behind, and is falling even moreso

It was over before it even began

It makes me increasingly giddy as these Hillary fags flood into this site. That's how you know they're meaning to suppress your majority with a vocal minority who constantly shitpost.

no, obviously Clinton isn't supported by 44% of the country, that would be foolish for anyone to believe

the pendulum is swinging and the media is scared, brother

Oh shit i guess i am #yebcore now

Look at the crowds Trump has at his rallies. The polls lie.
Find your balls boys and staple them back on.

>nate silver
Repetitive jewposting should be a bannable offence desu.

Are you fucking bling? Bush was down 17 points the month prior you moron.

Shills are fucking stupid. Go back to sucking Hillary's dic for that 5 dollar paycheck you fucking cunt.

Trump is going to lose. Check my 7 for confirmation

Sup Forums IS the vocal minority. This place is probably the biggest concentration of Trump supporters anywhere, online or IRL.

here be the turth

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY CONFIRMED

KEKT N CHEKT

Her numbers stay the same.
His drop.

Why don't hers go up?

Third-Parties and non-voters

Yes.

Trumps chimpout on Jew York Times today on twitter says everything. (((They))) smell blood.

The people who lost faith in Trump don't necessarily defect to Team Hillary. They just step off the stage.

a lot of republicans ive talked to just arent voting this year. They dont like hillary but think trump is a moron.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does not having the lead in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and he has been the best candidate in the entire Republican party for how many years now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in US history who just happen to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of having a biased mainstream media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best candidate in decades, he won enough delegates to win the GOP nomination and would have won even more if lyin Ted didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some more Hillary emails just got leaked , just like the DNC ones. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's so good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll us, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>(((((bait silver)))))

>keep polling more and more Democrats to skew the polls
>Clinton's numbers remain constant while Trump's fall
Clinton is actually pretty fucked. No wonder the MSM has become irate in their coverage.
They know she's going to lose if they don't succeed in demonizing Trump.

>4 posts by this ID

What did he mean by this?

Jesus Christ, you CTR cuck, I even pasted the picture showing Bush down in August and you still try to counter with bullshit.

I hope they're only paying you minimum wage because frankly you're not even worth that.

Go flip some fucking burgers. At least you'd be feeding people instead of shitting up the world.

test

where exactly are these numbers coming from?

aren't they supposed to vote on the one day?

CTR probably has to meet a quota of posts to get paid. That guy just spams some nonsense and then goes off to fap for the next 7 hours.

Ain't nobody got time to police that many shitposters to make sure they're actually posting good content so he's probably safe.

>5 point jump from late july to early august

hmm... it's almost like you didn't even read my post (hint, I never said bush was ahead in july/august)

They also know that if she loses a lot of their leftists friends (and most likely most of them) will be booking a stay at Gitmo. This is a must win for Hillary or she and the current admin are looking at long prison stays for multiple violations. Dems must retain the executive (courts and judicial) in order to stay out of jail - it is pathetic that American's are too stupid to see this.

Run by democrats and other peoples money. No one is watching or checking any of this. Dems can't even keep their own party out of the red.

clench thy assholes.
It's going down.

>we

What part of Dumbfuckistan are you from m8?

>Clinton has been rock solid since we started intentionally performing flawed statistics in her favor

ftfy

Why do people who don't like Trump call him Drumpf? I get it was his family name but is it supposed to be insulting? My family name has changed and if people called me by the original, "Formoyle" I would probably raise an eyebrow but I wouldn't feel insulted in any way.

Bush was down 14 odd points back in the day too.

(((Nate Silver)))

yeah, too many shitskins who automatically vote democrat. clinton will win, the country will continue to get less white and therefore less conservative. the republican part will be forced to move to the left on issues for any shot of election

i don't see a single mention of shillary, or the email investigation.

Thanks, Mr. Trump. The United States will literally be ruled under a liberal left wing sjw tyranny

THIS

THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE SHILLARY RALLY EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO ONE OF TRUMPS.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE POLLS

FILTER THE SHILLS AND IGNORE THEM

>muh pendulum

hahahahahaha trump cucks are so sad

dont worry im sure it will swing back.... NOT

Hol up hol up.

I thought the election was in November. Am I wrong?

I've spent some time in the Rightwing conspiracy sites and decided I'm going to vote for Hillary because she's a badass assassin with over 40 confirmed kills.
Think about it, even with her severe neurological disorders she's been able to kill over 40 of her enemies and has never once been investigated by police for these murders. Talk about competence. She's the best one to cut through the gridlock in Congress.
Won't confirm her judicial appointment? Heart attack
Filibuster the increase in the debt ceiling and lower our credit rating?
Single vehicle fatal car accident
Stand in the way of a climate change treaty? Burgler guts you like a fish
This is how shit gets done. Not since Teddy Roosevelt hunted the legislative branch for sport has their been such a proactive shitkicker in the White House.

t. bernie cuck

And the party leadership was right that Trump's shtick might work in the primaries but won't fly in the general election

ad hominem. when all else fails, attack the messenger and not the message. can't find enough dirt in his platform, resort to attacking the wife and kids next. then go after religion and anything going twenty years back. been that way since the 1700's.

The one they call the white wolf

Heh

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>RAVIOLI RAVIOLI DON'T CALL ME FORMOYLE

It's to imply that he's a Nazi based solely on his German heritage.

>poll 15% more democrats than republicans
>Clinton +15
>wow guys look at the polls drumpf is losing wow

Why does anyone in anyone in any respect believe that bigger rallies lead to a larger change of being elected? Both McCain and Romney had larger rallies then Obama and look how that turned out.

More Dems then Repubs in the country

yes and no... Trump is much more popular than Hillary, has more acceptance from the people, Trump's tweets have like 40k likes hillary tweets like 12k, hillary has 8.3 million followers, trump 11M.. if the satanic bitch wins is because the Rotschilds and all those kikes who run mass media

Hillary's tweets are vastly more liked and retweeted

2/10

>getting roasted by a literal grandma

Kek

>Republicans 28%
>Democrats 28%
>Independent 42%

gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Now compare that with your favorite poll... and come back and apologize you fucking leaf.

When you have a paid army, they do as they're told.

>one poll from one polling organization

give aggragates or fuck off

Shhhh. Let them think the polls are skewed. It just makes their tears more delicious

that's such bullshit. only that one. people are obsessed with the "wicked burn" culture rather than any real arguments.

That was Hillary's most popular tweet. She gas 2 million less followers and literally pays an army of people to shill for her. To say nothing of Twitters propensity for deleting unflattering Clinton hashtags. Its a wonder they haven't banned Trump yet.

Pic related. 2nd largest shareholder of Twitter. Bigger than even the Founder, Jack.

>no clue about foreign policy
>attack moderators (Megan Kelly)
>BAN for all muslims
>mimicking a retarded reporter

Trump has not changed

>Katy Perry has 90 million followers
>she endorses and regularly tweets support for Hillary

Trump confirmed for BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>being proud of people who vote for a candidate based on the endorsement of a washed up degenerate

We need a meme like this of Hillary, stat.

give me a reason.

but enough about nate silver

>prop up twitter numbers when you think trump is in the lead
>bring up a single Hillary supporter whose twitter numbers completely eclipse trump's
>eh twitter doesn't m..matter anyway
>mfw

>Silver
>the rejected Jew

THE FIRST DEBATE HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET
One of the liberal medias old as time strategies is to demoralize conservative voters, make them think it's already hopeless and going out to vote will be a wasted effort.
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU, FUCK YOU CTR

I'm glad she has unpaid shills to match her $6m worth of shills, it doesn't seem to be helping with her twitter numbers. She still has 20% fewer followers than Trump.

>Hillary at 44-55%
Goddamn, the country doesn't want Hillary. It sucks for the GOP. All they had to do was sit back and let the country hand them the white house.

Obvious b8 is obvious

This may have something to do with it