What’s your favourite chocolate bar Sup Forums?

What’s your favourite chocolate bar Sup Forums?
Bueno chocolate for me

Lidnt

BLACK cock

Duplo > bu*no

absolutely patrician taste

It isn't a chocolate but a candy

kinder

Kit Kats, easily. Bueno is comically expensive for how much you get, but it's really fucking good too.

my nigger

n i g g a

Snickers have a perfect ratio of carbs, protein and fats and provide my body with all the nutrients it needs.

this or Twix

Would be 10/10 if they used better quality chocolate. Cadburys has this awful artificial taste.

Fucking Y U M M Y

pleb

not chocolate 2bh

bror

Ferrero Rocher?

kek this shit was banned in america for being "to dangerous for kids"

Ritter sport.

I’ve never tried one of these before, do they taste similar to Bueno?

Good taste

>no milky way
I share this board with homosexuals

Snickers master race. It's got the whole package. Chocolate, nuts and caramel.

I also like Wunderbar which is similar, but I never see it in large packs, only as overpriced single bars right next to the checkout. Apparently in the UK it's called Starbar.

When I was in Mostar they had gelato that was fused with ferrero rocher and kinder bueno. Cost like .25 euro per scoop. Shit was great.

maxi is better than bueno

uma

literally Snickers costing less than half the price
one bar has 330 kcal and you can buy 6 bars for 1,13 Euro

One of the best value items in Germany

It does kinda look the dollarama rip-off of Snickers

Fazer is best chocolate. But it should have a more finnish name like Saarioinen like the pizza I like.

fatseri?

Store brand never quite matches the flavor and consistency of the original to be honest. For some things it's less noticeable than for others. For example I've never eaten real Oreos regularly so I can eat these ripoffs just fine, but I love Snickers and can't deal with the ripoffs at all.

I wouldn't say favorite necessarily, but these combine beautifully with sips for a nice, weekday snacker.

>no protein bars
wtf do you even lift?

I ate this shit everyday when I was in France

fatass

Bought these today at kaufland. Must say it is not bad.

none
t. /fif/

This is GOAT, it is still produced my cousine brought one pack and i love it, coffe and chocolate best combination

What’s /fif/?

Panzerschokolade was Crystal Meth, m8.

I think you mean this one

I'm inclined to agree with you

Best kinder product

Yes

I went vegan and Oreos were basically the only candy I could get except for katjes. (For crisps I could get bacon flavoured ones and chicken flavoured ones, since both are vegan)
I really wanted to look into cheaper Oreos but they all had milk.

It was such a weird thing to discover that oreos were basically all sugar and coco powder, while all the ripoffs contained real ingredients.

When I was a kid I really loved some candies we were buying in our school's canteen. They were called "Prosto Chudo". Now thanks to OP pic I know that it was just a copy of Kinder Bueno. Pretty weird that MAJORITY of modern Russian candies are just copies of their western analogues.

We even have copies of Ukrainian Roshen's candies. Roshen isn't allowed to sold their production here so someone made a lot of money on that since their candies were really good and popular here. Poroshenko should have stayed out of politics and in his business.

And to subject: my favourite chocolate is dark or even bitter chocolate. Do you eat bitter chocolate in the West though? It looks like you only eat milk chocolate, all western compunies only sold these ones.

dark is pretty popular, although its eaters tend to have a superiority complex.

>although its eaters tend to have a superiority complex.
Same here, but bitter chocolate eaters are even worse, they unironically consider themselves masterrace and call everyone else plebs.

EE's are not allowed to post in this thread since the 'chocolate' they eat is just what WE's call shit