What does Sup Forums think of different europeans mixing together?

what does Sup Forums think of different europeans mixing together?

Honestly, I think It is disgusting

Barbarian

Dutch guy and Polish girl

It's the beginning of becoming an Amerimutt. Avoid natives and slavery.

I told you before to get out of my threads you disgusting hapa subhuman

Norwegian and German

what part of "get out of my threads" you didn't understand you pathetic microdick?

>Norwegian and German

la creatura...

portuguese+bulgarian

Wtf I hate El Salvador now

No opinion, it has always happened since tourism is a thing, and sometimes you get to know that occasional half-italian half-german/scandi/english you have an interesting talk with.

""""""""""Dutch""""""""""

Italian male + Icelandic female

How could they mix? Do European girls have both dicks and vagina?

I thought that european people have had haplogroup intermixing forever.
I'd say like 50% of any given european country is mixed with some other european haplogroup

>dutch guy
he's a gook not dutchman you retarded hapa

for most whites mixing with other whites doun't count, they only say it's race mixing when nigger race mixes with white woman or gook

Dutch father and Belgian mother

What in the actual fuck ?

la froggetura...

This guy is never gonna win a race again but that won't prevent dutch media talking about him for the next two decades.

Dutch fans are destroying F1

how did these two girls have a baby

one of them is a dude

>Dutch guy

Not good.

hot

They honestly think most Asian girls don't want Asian men? kek, Asians who like Whites are a fetish.

Polish/Slavic + Latin is the GOAT mix and should be encouraged heavily

keep telling yourself that microdick
asian women would rather breed with anyone who isn't a slant eyed asian """"man""""

quite nice

I want to make it happen.
I don't want it happening in my country unless it entails me adding a foreign women to the population with our offspring having my blood and name.

Only because it's taboo to like another race more than your own. Deep down, all Asians would rather fuck white people with bright hair / eyes than they would other Asians. They just don't want to admit it. That's why all anime girls look white.

very handsome young mang, thats probably how my son will look like, my grill is like east german with slavic roots and im a swarthy mexican that looks like asensio from real madrid but with better jaw and chin

CHI
also, I said LATIN, not latin(o), amerindian genes ruin everything

Woah Iceniggers are swarthy as fuck.

Half Bavarian, half Algerian (Kabyle)

Racemixing with chinks is regressing your child's genes by combining with an inferior race.

Good thing it's female, he would have been arrested by now.

maybe in argentina but here people who are mixed with native look beterr than inbred whites

White American + Black American

Racemixing still makes your child more susceptible to certain diseases and developmental disorders like autism.

Reminder this guy is half Dutch, I dont know what kind of spanish his dad is but the seed is overpowered.

thats the stupidest shit ive heard, the opposite is true, askenazi jews and finns have more disease named after them than any other group.

im 56er and proud mapuche

average mexicans don't look better than anyone tbqh
now that's Sup Forums tier bullshit

>certain diseases
Like viruses dumbass. And the autism thing is true.
I'm not racist but it's actually true.

the source being...your ass?

t below average Mexican

Iberian pussy is the sole possession of Italian stallions

>what is google

viruses? the fuck does that have to do with race mixing. proof now bitch

Absolutely disgusting tbqhwyfamalam

Post teeth

>Like viruses dumbass.
>Your genes gives you viruses.