Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

>1 post by this ID

It's true, libel laws should stop media outlets from publishing lies.

Remember to sage shill threads, Sup Forumsacks.

>1 post by this ID

prove him wrong

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

And yet, Trump is correct.

See also: libel, defamation.

OP btfo again.
sage

>Sticking up for the media

Wew lad

its the first thread i sage on my new computer. those feels man

>Implying I give a fuck about a bunch of J-school faggots
Journalists have always been shit tier subhumans. Even the old faggots were globalist shills. For fuck sake Kronkike wanted a one world government.

OUR PATIENCE HAS IT'S LIMITS

freedom of press = freedom of libel

according to the liberals responsible for the crumbling culture and economy haha

Nice try, try harder.

>Freedom of the making shit up

>2 posts by this ID

No I won't

>3 posts by this id

As usual, it's true. Libel is against the law for a reason.

Thanks for clearing that up Sup Forums

/thread

We need to shut their lying Jewish mouths

S:>> pSOtS By THiS ID:...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ahaHEakjjjjjjaheaehebabe

This.fucking hell, we just had Gawker go under while screaming about muh freedom of the press. The press has mutated into shitty click bait.
/thread

I will. It is libel to knowing print lies about someone.

It's true.

Also, obvious slide thread is obvious

>.>::P 1 POStS By HTis ID.,]]]

Sag e& hide,, Rpeorted 4 Shill

How is he wrong?

Lampposts are idle for too long desu

Test

Called it.

>Sup Forums should defend this
FTFY

I'm really not going to

Now 2 posts from this ID :)

what are libel laws?

America should have ministry of truth that censored mass media
Like in soviet russia
This way you will great again

>what are laws regarding libel and slander?

Partisans shouldn't be allowed to call themselves journalists

haha :D

Stfu shit tier subhuman stfu faggot

Is he retarded?

2 posts by this ID.

why does moonman look like a banana

libel, you dipshits

look it up ctr shills

Okay I will defend it. The news, aka informative journalists have social contract with the public to truly be called a journalist. Which is to bring forth all relevant information to a discussion.

To operate under the facade that you are telling the whole truth, while telling the most twisted lies from the people in them, well should be at least publicly shamed by our respected leaders in society.

What is wrong with calling the journalists out on their current bullshit so we can begin to reestablish a trusted media?

Establishing a trusted media means killing all the jews, though.
It is in the nature of the jews to subvert and lie, medias are a natural platform for jewry.

OP, you have to realise that Trump supporters really don't give a shit about freedom of speech, religious freedom, or any other foundations of democracy.

Of course they'll say they do, they want Trump to get speaking slots and 'crooked media' to show magic polls where he wins, but then they dismiss any alternative views as shills and liberal propaganda.

They want to be able to say merry christmas and the right to deny service to gay customers, but then argue for sweeping laws that ban entire religions and ban burqas and niqabs.

You see, the Trump supporter doesn't care about society or the grand notion of the republic, if they did they wouldn't name their savior a 'God-Emperor' and beg to be ruled. No, these people are simply instinctual voters who want the world to be catered to them and couldn't give a shit about anybody else. When Trump says freedom of speech is overrated, it's okay because he's their guy, and their guy looks out for them, regardless of mountains of evidence to the contrary.

That's the problem with the alt-right, if you move far enough from the core values of mainstream politics you eventually find yourself sitting outside of the equation entirely. These people have no values, not really. They don't love their country, they love themselves.

As long as I call it something else, its not what it actually is.

>CNN literally plays what he said on TV and brings on people from both sides to ask them what they thought he meant.
>People literally confused about what the candidate for leading my county meant, because he talks out of his ass.
>Donald "The media loves me" Trump suddenly doesn't like all the media attention to his outlandishness.

And you polfags are the worst authority on this. You hate libel but....

>Denying the Holocaust is okay.
>Denying racism is okay.
>Making propaganda is fine.

Why is pol so chock full of hypocrisy anf pussies who cant stick to their guns?

You realize that it only counts the posts within a single thread, right?

>alt-right
Shill detected.

>spin is lies now

damn better arrest literally everyone

He's right though, I never thought I'd see the day tabloids in America become more truthful than the mainstream media.

>Hey guys, remember when I insinuated that my political rival's father was a conspirator behind the Kennedy assassination based on no evidence at all? That was fucking awesome huh, well if you want me to do more cool stuff like that you better support me because the media is saying I did things that I didn't even do.

Honestly he dindu nuffin! He was just tryna free himself from dem oppressive taxes!

when the idea of the free press was invented in Enlightenment Europe, it never envisioned mega media corporations, huge state-backed media organisations (e.g. the BBC), and the collusion of financial, diplomatic and political power all subverting the free exchange of information and ideas.

So he's right. A journalist in the 21st century isn't some dispassionate finder and conveyor of fact; they are more often than not a robotic ideologue fully committed to pursuing the agenda of their employer/paymaster.

>OP will defend mudslinging

Yeah, we got that already.

Spin is now definitely ed as complete fabrications I guess...

Fabricating quotes, positions and policies is lying. All things the Washington Post is guilty of.

>0.02 Shekels have been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

sage

I read all of that in the Brietbart article "The Washington post frequently fires any Trump supporters who work for them"