Anyone else enjoying some Papa John's tonight?

Anyone else enjoying some Papa John's tonight?

While watching the latest episode I binge ate peanut butter... and potatoes.... and fritos

Sounds good. I got some dessert too (:

why would you choose that shit over local mom and pop spots or even pizza hut?

Because I enjoy both chain and local pizza and tonight I chose chain. I'm not a pizza snob, I love them all.

Also an XL 2 topping was only $10 from PJ with a coupon. That would be like $27 at local places.

pop a john is lowest tier

Papa John's pizza is awful. I've tried it twice just to make sure I didn't get a bad pizza or go to a bad franchise. It's garbage tier. Digiorno is even better.

As far as national pizza chains go Pizza Hut is the best. But Dominos has the best peripheral foods of the chains.

Why don't liberals make post like
>>This window will close in 3 seconds...
in off-topic threads like this?

>eating chain pizza

lol no I don't live in some useless flyover fuckhole

Been doing dominoes lately. 2 2-topping medium pizzas for $12, about $20 delivered, cant beat that.

Neither do I.

Is Pappa John's considered good? Based on the pic it loomsime the cheap pizza you get from some no name chain like "twice the deal pizza" or some shit.

Me? I'm eating Krab legs.

I love it. It's the best of the chain pizzas imo and the quality is always great.

>Is Pappa John's considered good
It's not even good for nationwide chain pizza. Do yourself a favor, and avoid eating the crap.

the cheese is like paper tho, it doesnt stretch it rips, wtf kinda cheese does that? the bread has this weird artificial feel to it

LOL..okay

Yea I normally go to high end mom and pop shops but that shits expensive.

>be me
>lived in the US, moved to argentina
>haven't had pizza for almost half a year because the pizza here sucks
>also be poorfag
>don't eat breakfast or dinner anymore
>tfw the only thing you ate today was a packet of cookies this morning

Chicago style cheese bucket comedy pie.

It's another GoTfags can't stay in their containment threads episode

it's a mess out there

what happened to your life, user?

digiornio here

>moved to argentina
Why would you do that to yourself?

lmao pink haired liberal faggot thought the world was made of rainbows and unicorns
I hope you get raped

parents got divorced, father was cheating on my mother with some whore

Best pizza, hands down.

>franchise pizza

Thats a gas station.

amusingly enough my opinions are basically the opposite.. I had a papa john's recently and thought it was really tasty and not too gross for a chain pizza, I had pizza hut just a few days ago for the 50% off thing and i was shitting like a monster and my stomach felt like it was trying to join isis

fuck phut

>using flyover as an insult
enjoy your brown colored people, and crime rate 5x higher then my useless flyover.

they sell pizza

i would tie pizza hut and dominos together. dominos actually stretch pizza dough for their non thin crust and non pan crust pizzas, pizza hut receives all of their dough already stretched/premade. but even so, their flavor tends to be slightly better than dominos. will agree that dominos has the better non-pizza food options. papa johns i feel like used to taste better years ago, but i haven't liked it in the last couple of years, not sure why. i do remember noticing that if you had leftovers, papa johns usually looked like frozen cardboard by the next day whereas pizza hut and dominos looked more fresh even a day after refrigerating. digiorno is good too but i can't compare it with restaurant chains.

I don't have colored hair, I hate liberals and I didn't choose to move here. but I'm still getting metaphorically raped every day

Don't knock gas station kino, bro

>homemade
>made at a gas station
Do people in flyovers genuinely live in gas stations?

carolina?

No, Im from Delaware

costco pizza and fresh from the oven little caesars pizza are good too and ridiculously cheap.

even DiGiorno is better than that trash

how can you even enjoy the grease-doused mess that is pizza hut?

The only thing Pappa John is good at is shilling and viral marketing.

Grease is the best part of a good 'za.

>tfw i can't make my own real pizza because i don't posses the technology

Disgusting. Chicago is such a worthless city.

Home made > Franchise

This is the type of pizza Homer Simpson would make.

nice "za"