Dating in 2016

Where do men meet women in today's society?

Go to the bar
>A couple ugly skanks
Go to church
>nobody in their 20's, a few autistic weirdos
Get on Tinder
>One night stands and psychos
Go to work
>nobody is allowed to date at work

I'm pretty much giving up at this point. I have tried all the above, and have hardly found anything decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMT9L1wqg4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you were supposed to go to college retard

Just do opiates once a week. Works wonders for me and women become invisible.

I'm in an accelerated program with only working adults. I have one year left, and I have not met anybody.

I'm so fucking depressed at this point. I've actually been going on Tinder dates....

College isnt anything like your Van Wilder movies, retard.

My anxiety would play rife if I went on a date.

But it's about the only thing I haven't done.

I got plenty of money now from working for 5 years

I've got everything I want aparty from a nice qt with non degenerate behaviours

Go to a "cool" church. Lots of submissive white women

Have a good set of friends and meet someone through them, that's how I did it. Sometimes you might have to make concessions on a few of the things you were looking for in a woman. Instead of looking for that girl that has all 10/10 things you want, you just date a girl who has 8/10 of the things and see how it goes.

Grad school here.

I met my gf at a mutual friend's poker night after a football game.

Look for grad school events, the people there are older and less judgmental than undergrad ones.

Someone went to a shitty school, didn't go Greek, and/or never got laid.

what kind of women do you meet on Tinder? I've never tried it

I have moved to a city where i don't know a single person. So have all of my old friends as well.

Maybe i'll try this. There's a mega church with a faggy steve jobs-tier pastor there. I hear that all of the plebs go there, maybe there's some hot stupid naive Christian women I can meet there.

Take the yellow pill, my friend. You won't regret it.

t. English teacher

Its like that joke from Seinfeld, men always look to meet women. Even though women are everywhere. Or something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMT9L1wqg4g

What bars are you going to? There are countless single drunk hotties on a friday night at a decent bar. Will you meet your wife there? No. But you can get a few weeks of fucking before one of you stops responding to the others' texts.

Either you meet your wife in high school or you become a wizard.

No other option

Right wing pagan meetings.

Either women who want immediate marriage, a one night stand, or free food. Nothing else.

I've fucked three asians. I actually really like asians.

Fuck off Achmed

Lots of good looking women are into fitness right now. Join a coed sports league or a Crossfit. Not just a gym, something with a social aspect.

I don't know. Every single bar I go to is a dive bar. I don't know of any bars with tons of hot single women in them, but I'm in the Chicago suburbs.

This tbqh

oh fuck off

Join a club or a class.

what a faggot

Get a fucking hobby.

>meet women in today's society
Why?

The lion's share of relationships that my friends are in have formed at their places of business. None have received any disciplinary action that I'm aware of.

Best decision of my life.

My technique is to aim low. If she's got tits and no beard, I'm so in there.

burger gets it.
Femboys > women

>all women are one person
I agree most are fucking retarded, but when will this meme end

>reading this thread
Holy fuck, Sup Forums, are you this fucking autistic?

OP, in the time that you're using for video games or Sup Forums, use it in other ways. Go places. What city are you in? I'm sure there is some kind of hipster gentrified area with a lot of white people hanging around. When you're standing in line somewhere, you might get a chance to talk to some girl.
Or, go to some sort of cafe in said hipster area at a time when they're not busy. Get some brunch or something, and chat up your qt waitress.

Go to the gym - there are girls there. Use that gym to get in shape and join some club with young people for some sport you like to play or want to learn how to play. There will probably be girls there. Or even by going to those places, you will make male friends that will make it easier to go places where there are girls your age.

kind of what I suspected - thanks, man

Women can smell desperation. Enjoy not losing your virginity in 2016.

college is for degenerate behavior like fuckbuddies and one night stands

sauce?

>are you autistic?
>approach complete strangers who are usually with people they know at places of business
>approach strangers at the gym

Does anybody on this planet do that?

Digits confirm

How to not act desperate when you are totally desperate? Its like trying to fake confidence when you have no confidence.

I fuck fat ugly chicks all the time. You don't have to be a virgin if you aim low.

get rid of anxiety

>hipster areas

Kill yourself, my man.

>I hear that all of the plebs go there, maybe there's some hot stupid naive Christian women I can meet there.

Unless your only goal is poontang, this seems like you're setting yourself up to be unhappy.

as for the OP, I feel exactly the same about all of those places. Somewhat luckily I'm 25 and only a sophomore in college and the fall sem is about to start. Having high hopes for meeting a qt

but hardly.

>changing churches because of pussy

Why were you going to church in the first place if you didn't believe it? If you do believe it why would you change for your sex life?

If you are white

Kill yourselves

Go to the bar around 6-8. Restaurants are good too.

When women want attention, they either drink or eat.

yes to much succes

Don't get so caught up in how important things seem at the time. It sounds autistic, but remember your value as a person- you don't need to beg and scrape for anything. Most women will forgive anything except weakness

90% ugly bitches, mexican chicks who all look identical, or fake accounts
5% maybe possibly decent grils
5% grils who are actually quite hot but will not accept your super like, or when when you like each other she will not respond to messages

Its pretty much a complete waste of time unless you really dont have any standards.

Fuck off autistic weirdo

>approach strangers at the gym

I've gained one fuck buddy and two other numbers at the gym. Seen other girls eye-ball me before but decided not to act on it.

We're already on it desu Mahmoud

Tinder is completely worthless

Men have the upper hand in face to face encounters because women can be manipulated with shows of confidence and strength. Allowing them to judge you against the field will not be to your benefit.

>decided not to act on it
faggot detected

I met a girl with huge tits and a fat ass who gave me the best blowjob of my entire life on Tinder.

Never happened again.

Be me

>work as a bartender
>nearby camp with lots of foreigners
>meet traditional Polish chick

I just fell in love hardcore. Most beautiful girl Ive ever met and for some reason she likes me to.

BRB moving to fucking poland
fuck american girls they suck

How about the new bumble thing? Is the nature of tindr the same for just about all online dating?

When I was single:

- I tried bars. Skanks and degenerates.
- I tried online personals. Fatties and druggies.

How'd I meet my wife? Just chilling at a friend-of-a-friend's place.

Never underestimate the value of being connected to a decent network of friends. It's great for finding girls, jobs, and other useful shit.

They were like 5s or 6s or didnt have >A tits and I wasnt into them sperglord

Psst hey I heard in middle school, girls want dat cock. Also jailbait girls in the colonias. They may be poor but they are fucking hot.

Where do you live/work?

I met my wife on an archeological tour. I invited her out for drinks that evening. Also college is or (at least was) a place where many successful relationships start.

Any red-pilled Fem-Anons from Minnesota PM me :^)

Actually quite happy for you user

This, networking & not even really trying is the way to go. I know it doesnt sound believeable, but you need to work on yourself and good things will come to you eventually.

I was hoping as well dude;... Tineye gave me nothing

A Pub is good, you'll go trough a shitload of skanks but in the end theres someone good.

Talk to many women every night you're out. Try to get at least 2-3 phonenumbers then the next day Call them and ask them out for coffee. One easy coffeedate is enough to know if you want to know this person.

What have you got to bring to the table, amerifat?

eastcoast in the middle of nowhere, very rural

Its breaking my heart this chick has to go back to Poland we've been meeting up every day. She says she's waiting for marriage. totally cute. wants to have lots of kids. great cook.

Shell be back next summer so hopefully I can go see her this year and maybe if God permits we can get married. It sounds crazy but this girl is amazing

I would never find a girl like this in america

So exactly the same as all other women then.

I can't afford college

I met my wife on vk.com (Russian Facebook). It's a lot less restrictive about who you can send messages to, and you can also search for people based on criteria eg. age, location, marital status, sex etc. I just did a search and messaged one that I liked with just "hey cutie" and then things took off from there. It helps that I'm actually Russian though and live in Australia

Heard they'll match, message once to keep you in their contacts section, then never message back. Think women suck IRL when it comes to making connections? It's 100x worse online if you're not good at the online dating field. If they're face2face with you IRL, it's a lot harder for them to be assholes and fade. Online dating gives them the excuse of being complete shitheel ghosters with no respect for u

Pretty much. You have to spell it out to some guys though
>"she's not like the other girls though, etc

>implying you have to be into them to get into them

instagram and snapchat

>feminist tinder
wow, they managed to make tinder even shittier

Sounds like quite the find.

Don't you fucking lose her!

The church thing isn't the same for me. There's a decent amount of cute girls in their twenties who go with their families, but I rarely go. Find an ethnic church ( one that accommodates to a particular people, mine is Polish) there are always families there.

Also try a dating website. Like OK Cupid or eharmony or some shit if your that lost. Some of them work

You a citizen of Aus? How do you find the heat?

Also OP my partner was an acquaintance from my old high school, we ended up living in the same area years later, met up and went from there.

>amerifat
Pic very related.

> What have you got to bring to the table,
> Single man in my early 20s.
> 6'1 White male
> Stable good job as software dev

> Checks Flag
You are not from Burgerland :^(

MN, the state that I live in, is a fucking liberal hellhole. Wish I could meet red-pilled women. Unfortunately literally every one that I have ever dated has been a liberal slut.

Sometimes I think the misery will never end.

Make a profile on OkCupid and reject all degenerates.

You can also pretend you're jewish if you want to find decent women.

But beware of scarcity of sheckels.

Wait, did your wife live is Kangaroo land when you messaged her? I thought that site was used exclusively by Russians.

get checked

Ive done long distance before but never in another country

Realistically I don't think it can work but Id move to Poland for this girl and she said she was open to moving to America

I think I just have to make it through this year till next summer and then if we are still making it work I can seal the deal

I might have to go visit Poland this year though

No shit I had a friend who had similar relationship worth a Bulgarian girl. When she went back home, he stayed in touch with her, and when she was in her college one day, he showed up to her class and proposed to her ( after getting her parent's blessing of course)

test

this is chad-tier advice
don't do this if you're not a superficial fuccboi

Use okcupid you fucking idiot

An average 4channer like me managed to get a legit 9/10 from that site, and I got a hundred+ people interested in me

Be decent looking, have a good personality, and you'll get more girls than you can probably handle via okcupid. Period.

lol you're gonna get your shit stolen blue pilled thirsty mangina

>This, networking & not even really trying is the way to go.
It's true. I wasn't even trying. I was just some semi-autist noobfag who just got lucky.

OKcupid you fucking idiot.

NITR073

Had to wade through some fucked up feeding fetish gallery on deviantart, but I found it

Ive been going to a baptist church lately, there are no good orthodox churches in my area and all the catholics have a huge stick up their ass. Lutheran is a step below catholic and baptist is a step below lutheran. Both are decent at bringining in white families with country values. Call me a homo, i dont give a rats ass; its my personal experience.

>never date in highschool because if rather wait until college
>Never date in college because I'd rather wait until "the real world"
>Realize I was supposed to get a gf back then and there's no way now
I'll be a wizard soon

Yeah I came here halfway through kindy so I suppose I'm more Aussie now.
There are heaps of girls in Russia who speak passable English and just want to gtfo to a western country.
Yes she was in Russia at the time and went over there to meet her. There a few non Russians using that site but there are no restriction, and it also has an English version

I learned Polish while I was in law school , so I asked the partners at my firm if I could spend a few years representing us in Poland/greater Eastern Europe. Met several women there who were wife material within my first month. After I finally settled down, I just moved my wife and her family back with me to the US.

If you want a girl find a Catholic Church that says the Latin Mass

Most girls in there are definite virgins looking for you to be the breadwinner and have at least 5 kids

I shit you not

The only downside is that a lot of these girls are home schooled weirdos but then again you alternative is a degenerate slut…Ill take that tradeoff any day of the week

Plus they wear long skirts and veils

Its a step below Amish