What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/França_Antártica
youtube.com/watch?v=P_831suewvk
theguardian.com/news/2016/aug/31/dilma-rousseff-impeachment-brazil-what-you-need-to-know
youtube.com/watch?v=ba3SrQbmWXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Angolans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We weren't supposed to be independent, let alone a democratic republic.

ordem e progreso

>Ordem
>e
>Progreso

1. letting the portuguese run the colony
2. mixing with natives
3. importing millions of blacks

Brazil is like an unstoppable cancer that never stops growing.

you telling me?

>1. letting the portuguese run the colony

what? it was discovered by us, just to retrieve resources, nothing more, and without us, there wouldn´t be a single european in the americas
The danish peasant has no clue.

bump

If you didnt colonized, the french, english, or the dutch would have.

Are assuming that history would follow a contigous line since we started the age of discovery, without us, it could happened 100 years later or who knows?

Nah, an italian discovered the americas under the spanish crown.
About brazil, the french dominated Rio
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/França_Antártica

indeed, snow niggers will never understand us

>letting the portuguese run the colony
we were them

>mixing with natives
I glad they were not eugenic fags like the anglos, native pussy is god tier and they were the only shaved woman in the planet back in the day

>importing millions of blacks
these powerfull BULLS were the only available workforce, natives don't "work" and don't understand the concept of money

stop spamming threads about us, gringo arrombado

you were supposed to be annexed, biggest mistake ever

Delete this

we descend from moortugal, nothing you can do about it
and all the shit here is our fault

>we were them
you are not portuguese tho pardo nordestino fodido

>we were them
>native pussy is god tier
>blacks were only workforce
t.

To be fair, the majority of the Brazilian population shares at least some portuguese heritage, so he's not wrong in his point, although of course there are people that have more african blood than portuguese.
Pardos are, generally, more portuguese than black tho.

and you are an unemployed neet nigger, viado autista arrombado

>race mixing is wrong
t. pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=P_831suewvk

Brazilians.

fuck off mutt, you were not invented here

Seriously no one knows if Colombus was italian, and do you realize that colombus reached the americas on a spanish ship almost 70 years after the portuguese have travelled from the north to south atlantic discovering the azores, the canary islands, madeira, cape verd and passing then the cape of good hope and reaching indiic ocean all before the colombus, don´t you?

>we descend from moortugal,

Moors never traveled across oceans. Portugal did it.

this is me

forgot pic

the first to discover america were VIKINGS

brazilians are brazilians a combo of dif people (usually with many amerindian or subsaharan blood). Not even one of you is european/portuguese. Maybe a few that are recent diaspora (with comproved all portuguese parents)

strictly speaking the first to conquer and colonize would be the north asians 15,000 years before christ
there's rumors of boats from Polynesia and West Africa that got "lost" and arrived to South America too. we'll never know for sure

they should have had slavery longer. they wouldn't be so violent now

> A 2015 autosomal genetic study, which also analysed data of 25 studies of 38 different Brazilian populations concluded that: European ancestry accounts for 74% of the heritage of the population, followed by the African (15%) and the Native American (11%). The European contribution is highest in Southern Brazil (87%), the African highest in Northeast Brazil (22%) and the Native American is the highest in Northern Brazil (26%).
Even pardos have more european blood than black. That doesn't mean we are not brown tho.

I gotta be kidding, how can you be such a delusional faggot?
Are you just ignorant or believe the "white" just spawned here, because they existed before the late XIX diaspora.
Amazes me how you talk like you did some kind of dna test on the people here.
Anyway everything you said is wrong, incomplete or just pure garbage like the other faggots in this thread.

>15,000 years before christ
oooops i overcrossed by 3000 years, give and take

I love Brazil.

love it no more ajjjjjjjjjjj
theguardian.com/news/2016/aug/31/dilma-rousseff-impeachment-brazil-what-you-need-to-know

whiter than you, al-berto
youtube.com/watch?v=ba3SrQbmWXw

What's your doubt? if you have relevant amerindian or ssafrican blood on tons you will never ever be european.

.... then why are you considered european?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Angolans

> Maybe a few that are recent diaspora
Mostly true.

oopsie wrong article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angolans_in_Portugal

Do you really believe so? the probablities are on my side, since ricardo araujo pereira is a native portuguese he would mark portugeuse/european like all of us. The other dude i seriously can´t say the same because in the americas it's a nutshell, someone can look europid and still mark 14% amerindian

That's immigrants, not native/ethnic portuguese people.

> I'm white than you!
> No, I'm more white than you!

>dem*cracy

What went right would get you a much shorter answer

at least we didn't put a fucking leaf in our flag