What happens here?

Such a weird thread.

Also, I don't see hungarians on other non-general threads for some reason. Do they not know english?

faggots. what's the point of going on Sup Forums if you stay in your general. don't they have local boards

we really arent a social bunch online, most of the ppl dont speak english or dont like to speak it because they are bad, and theres this "we iz different like nobody else" attitude

Oooh I see. Thank you

WE IS DIFFRNT

rather its a group of students from Budapest university of technology and economics and a few oddjobs.

I've tried to interact with them a few times, but they use their own "memes" and vocab that makes it hard to join them.

Or I'm just too old.

No

wow phoneposted this so that's why it looks so fucked up.
Shiet.

Do they just hate if people who aren't hungarian but speak hungarian join them in their conversations?

Naw they just replicate the same attitude the finns give others.
Just to seem like snowflakes

They want their "own" special little thread and tell eachother to not to talk to others.

>but speak hungarian

a, someone is abroad so must be a walking dishwasher therefore lowlife traitor
b, "foreigner" ew

korcsok

Már elmúlt fél 10, nem kellene lassan lefeküdnöd? holnap iskolanap van.

how come the sharia police doesnt take you for posting on such a website like this

Ennyi idő volt, hogy az sch-ban körbemenjen a hír erről a szálról?

már 4 éve elvégeztem az msct te alember

A faszért mentél msc-re :D még jó, hogy amikor bejött ez a bolognai fos sikerült végre végeznem. elég volt az a 7 év mire sikerült.

tfw hungarians dont love finland as much as we love them

I started posting in the apple general in summer 2016 when pol got flooded with trolls from the other boards. Stayed there because its so goddamn easy to get (You)s.
People posting there are rude and aggressive even by Sup Forums standards, it is basically impossible to have a conversation about anything because they will lash out at you the moment you mention something they disagree with. But most of the time there isnt even a topic to talk about to begin with because they dont have real interests.
If you are a foreigner dont even try to contact them. They will insult you and your country. If you mention anything positive about Hungary they will insult Hungary as well.

Naw man, I like the memes you ebinlandians produce :DDDDDDDD

lmao. Why do you think they are like that?

I blame the átok desu

its a bunch of countryside neets who hate their lifes

All these negative people here
there aren't many of us on this site, we just generate a lot of shit in our general
but we appear in other threads too
also the not speaking english is bs, it's a running joke in /ka/ that we translate everything intentionally badly, and we have one hun, who claims that he can only read english and not speak it

I live you guys desu :3

>7 év
ez csak bizonyítja a korcs léted

stale memes reposted a million times every day, they just spam them to show that they are more "active" than the hungarian version of Sup Forums

it's not a running joke, just shows that they repost shit from other boards and reddit, it hurts their insecurity if they see english words all the time though so they localise it, basically the same thing as reddit memes getting localised and reposted on facebook, which is not surprising considering that they're the same normalfags