Sonic Boom

Honestly, how slim or large are the chances they'll do something like "Trans-Dimensional Turtles" and have the SatAM cast show up in an episode or so?

Would Urkel be up for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/character/sticks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

urkel is up for anything.

0%.

Sega mandates what characters can and can't be on the Sonic Boom show, and since they've barely ever acknowledged the SatAM cast's existence in any form (they were even almost cut from the Archie comic after the reboot), I'd say the chances of that happening is exactly 0%.

>Would Urkel be up for it?
Someone got Urkel to do Sonic's voice for a fanmade movie a few years ago. So for that, probably yes.

As for the SatAM cast ever appearing in Boom, yeah, 0% would be right. Sticks meeting the Freedom Fighters in the comic during Worlds Unite is the closest we'll ever get to that unless they crossover again there.

None.

Not happening, Sega barely wants to acknowledge the American side of the stuff they created, it was nothing short of a miracle they gave STICKS an official Sonic Channel page
sonic.sega.jp/SonicChannel/character/sticks.html
Despite being an incredibly recent creation, why? Because apparently Japan had a hand in its creation, you know why Sally or whatever stupid satam character of the week isn't? Because they were not. The sooner you'll realize your shitty cartoon show is so utterly beneath their notice they're willing to acknowledge Sonic BOOM's game, over it, the better.

I'm not wrong, insults aside SEGA Japan will always put a heavier priority on Japan created aspects of Sonic over American. To put it simply, SEGA-JP values you, the American, dollar, but they automatically turn off their ears the second you bring up anything they did not make personally or have extensive oversight over, with some very, very rare exceptions.
They'll let you do it, if they think it will net them money, but getting it into the games' 'canon' is a fool's errand.

For this exact reason, this show pisses me off. All of the side characters are modeled after the original SatAM and Archie characters. I ultimately love the character designs, but give me a semi-competent Eggman that isn't lonely and a slightly less dumb Knuckles. Make him gullible, just don't make him dumb.

I thought the creators were just limiting themselves, didn't know that SEGA was actively issuing mandates on who and who can't appear.

>All of the side characters are modeled after the original SatAM and Archie characters
user, they're generic animal characters modeled in Sonic's stupidly easy to imitate artstyle, of course they're going to look like that.

Sega is extremely strict on what passes in any Sonic media. They inspect everything and don't like deviance.

In retrospect that should've been extremely obvious given their past and post '06 mentality.

So basically

>They're Japanese

Coulda saved yourself some words.

You Americans could stand to be more like them, actually giving a shit what people do with your franchises instead of letting hack dipshits who write webcomics make it.
But I know how deathly allergic you Americans are towards effort.

Plural for American is Americani buddy.

The trademark American defense mechanism known as "Deflecting with bad humor", did I hurt your feelings American pigdog?

>You've insulted Glorious Nippon! I must defend their honor!

You will never be Japanese, no matter how much anime you watch. Deal with it, weeb.

Yet he couldn't bother to voice classic Sonic in Generations, despite Sonic and Urkel being the only roles most people know him from.

Yeah I'm sure THAT'S why Classic Sonic didn't say a word, it's because they couldn't get Urkel, totally not because they likely agreed early in development that CS would be silent to mirror how he didn't say a word back then.

Why is Tails such a pimp in this show?

Hope they make this official in season 2