So it begins.

The Year of the Spoony is upon us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

A redpilled youtuber and /ourguy/.

No way, it's finally happening. I thought it was gonna come much sooner than this.

an attention-hungry, flaky, autistic moron
I can't for the life of me imagine why he became popular

The Man

The Myth

The Legend:

Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler.

All you need to know is in this video : youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY

An early e-celeb on YouTube, one of the best in his day. Since then, he's been on a major downward spiral. He's very mentally ill, a total narcacist, and hasn't put out regular content in a long-ass time.

BETRAYED MYSELF

How the mighty have fallen

>Spoony will initiate the third impact and the human instrumentality project any day now

IT ALL KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

>be spoony
>wake up and see my ugly face in the reflection of an empty bottle of liquor
>repeat the above line 200x because I'm surrounded by bottles
>tweet shit about trump
>down another 20 handles
>go to sleep

The Spoon never drinks.

This guy has had a pretty hot groupie girlfriend fucking him for several years now and he fucks it all up. Its amazing.

He also was making 5k on patreon a few years back.

How many real life patron bucks do you think I would have to offer him in person to have sex with his girlfriend?

he'd probably let you do it if you could name a couple wrestlers or bad mouth trump

I can only name Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and The Macho Man.

But... I want to pay, it seems more messed up and far more emotionally damaging.

You know what this actually makes me feel bad for Spoony...all he had to do was keep making the same kind of content he did for years and he would have been set.

I mean you can argue he is just lazy and that certainly played a part but there's definitely some mental illness issues there that he couldn't work out.I think the popularity and expectations just overwhelmed him.

His downward spiral is dissapointing but at the end of the day he made a lot of content in his prime that I enjoyed and I gotta thank him for that.

Not gonna lie it feels kinda shitty, I still remember his review of The Thing for PS2 and the dude was actually funny and had motivation, now he is a hazy memory from a younger me.

I wish the guy the best, hope he gets his shit together because his early videos made laugh and made me feel I wasnt alone when I was a teen.

look we found the guys who keep his patreon alive

YES! Now that's his comforts are going away he will suffer and create again.

Suffering brings out the best in people.

maybe he should have done some fucking work in the past 2 years

Pretty sad desu. If he just kept making videos about old shitty reb brown movies, he wouldn't be in this mess.

>unfunny as hell with an insufferable fanbase who's shit on a lot of stuff I really like

Suddenly I understand what shadenfreude is. It feels amazing.

>promotes race mixing

Well there goes any sympathy I was feeling.

if dubs he kills himself tonight

Oh shit.

I've never given Spoony a cent but I kinda hoped there was the tiniest chance he'd just wisely stashed away the money he was making at his height and could live off it.

>I shouldn't have said anything
I hope that goes not just for what he just said today but all these years of low quality shitposting on twitter

IN BEFORE SOMEONE DONATES $1000 OUT OF PITY AND HE STARTS THE CYCLE ALL OVER AGAIN

>donate $1000
>chargeback in the morning

Who? Is he looking for Philly to make him a charity fundraiser?

The best thing to do is send him this thread(and any other one) so he can sue Sup Forums for slander and the mods will be held accountable as they're ignoring reports on this thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/

Hi tumblr

Hello numale from Sup Forumseddit

You'd think he'd be looking forward to not waking up

RIP in piece Spoonster

Slander is spoken. In print it's libel.

I'm a gril :^>

You can only sue someone for slander if:
A) You can prove someone lied about you, and that it was to intentionally hurt you
B) You can prove that you suffered some sort of tangible damage as a result that would warrant financial restitution

So good luck with that.

>not being a pedophile makes you reddit
what did he mean by this

How bout you both kill yourselves?

I live for you bb

>implying anyone can communicate with Spoony
for years now he has had the comments on his webpage & his youtube channel shut down, never replies to anything on Patreon and bans anyone who even remotely questions his behavior from the occasional streams he would do at random times of day or night. He deserves everything that he's going through now. He deserves worse than that even.

RIB spooners

Will April leave him?

so what are we betting? hanging has been very popular lately, but Spoony has a prescription for anxiety drugs that he could easily down with some booze and overdose on

Send this freak back to the Oblivion character creator

*left

Shooting spree desu.

I bet he eats a bullet, takes the least effort.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

> tfw it's finally happening

I wonder if he's going to end up moving back to Arizona.

they've been "on a break" for over a year now
completely off the record

I don't understand why he won't just make videos.

Surely it is not that hard. He already has the fanbase and visibility, which is the hardest part. He's already noticed. He just needs to make reviews and he will make decent money, no question about it.

He has a clear and relatively easy way out of this hole he's dug himself in. I just don't get it. Make some reviews, dude.

She looks like Joe Camel

You think he spent all the money on expensive liquor or cheap shit?

This is actually hilarious

>why wont musicians who an hero just keep singing and playing music?
>why wont writers just keep writing novels?
>why wont actors who sudoku just keep on acting?

its a mistery isnt it? enjoy your summer.

did Spoony finally went wacko from drinking too much Soda and anti-depressants or is he being lazy again?

drugs, rent, commodities and expenses plus nithgts out with his girlfriend.

>why wont musicians who an hero just keep singing and playing music?
This is quite possibly the most retarded comparison I've ever read

Why not work as a dishwasher or something ??

give it a week and it'll be depressingly astute

All those things are considerably more demanding than cranking out some half-hearted reviews on a regular basis, which is all it would take for Spoony's patreon to rocket back up to sustaining levels.

He will be #JuanButNotForgotten

Aw, he's suffering! Let's give him another six months and another $120. After all, this all came on so quick and there was nothing he could do!

the dipshit could have just recorded himself using patreon money to pay his mortgage and he'd probably still be making bank

but instead he needs to tweet about trump and pretend to be his dog

Everybody betrayed him.
He's fed up with this world.

Were did you hear that?

AAAAAND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Goggles was the only good girl TGWTG had

But what does Oreo think about all this

WHAT HAVE I BECOME MY SWEETEST FRIEND

She literally wants a bull

Everyone goes away in the end

He's too much of a pussy to pull it off.

Spoony, I used to love his shit till I discovered RLM.

From the Spoon to the Tomb

MY EMPIRE OF JUST

Dudes a drug addict or alcoholic I guaran-fucking-tee it. He's speaking the language of perpetual self pity

Honestly I think a lot of people would pay good money to see a mental breakdown livestreamed.

The guy has fans who liked his shit, but he didn't make anything so they all left. Nigger could have made low effort LPs and his once loyal fanbase would have lapped it up. Nope, he had to be a lazy anxiety ridden sack of shit for years before people abandoned him.

I never really watched Spoony, was his stuff really that good or a product of the times? I tried watching his Phantasmagoria videos but they were alright

WISH I HAD LOTS OF MONEY

So it's finally happening...

>already has an existing fanbase, which is a problem most content creators who do it for money fail to do
>just has to do things he enjoys, and make videos from them
>instead he doesn't do anything, or promotes himself to get more subs and meme shill on Sup Forums and reddit

what a fucking retard

He was the most talented with the biggest fanbase out of the bunch. I just don't understand why he would choose to squander it all by not creating steady content for four years.

Cold hearted world
Your language unheard of, the vast sound of tuning out
The rash of negativity is seen one sidedly, burn away the day

The nervous, the drifting, the heaving
Wash away us all, take us with the floods

He's mentally ill

proof or STFU because if it IS true then I'm totally gonna swoop in on Spoony's turf

Spoony could have been bigger than Pewdiepie

I think TGWTG held him back, honestly.

I loved Counter Monkey and he was already well into his breakdown phase when he even started that series.

Thieves' World is a fucking 3 hour rambling story and I've probably listened to that shit ten times.

>My time is up. I'm out of money. I'm going to lose my house and everything else.
My time is up. I'm out of money. I'm going to lose my house and everything else.
>My time is up. I'm out of money. I'm going to lose my house and everything else.
My time is up. I'm out of money. I'm going to lose my house and everything else.

He's bi-polar and psychotic. First one makes him prone to extremeties of emotions and second makes him misjudge the reality around him. These two fuel each other to the eventual suicide.

especially now that she's THICC

Tweeting all day long about Trump and making stupid, impossible to follow jokes take up a lot of time. It's for research for his movie.

>It's for research for his movie.
There ain't no movie and there never was.

I'm dumbfounded Doug Walker and anyone connected to him had fans and made money.

There are multiple similar channels that are at worst marginally better with next to no support.

I've never understood it.