Harry, look at her. You think a woman like that is sniffing around because she likes your personality...

>Harry, look at her. You think a woman like that is sniffing around because she likes your personality? Your mother was beautiful too. They're all beautiful, until they're snarling at your trust fund like a pack of ravening wolves.

Why doesn't capeshit teach important life lessons these days?

Because comic book kino is being taken over by pink haired liberals.

The villain said that. The villain.

>You ever been dry fucked Peter?

Raimi's Aunt May was subtle and overt at the same time.

Norman Osborn said it and he wasn't the villain. It was green goblin

What? The Green Goblin was the villian in Spiderman 1. Not Norman Osborn. The Goblin put Norman in a mirror and no one ever saved him.

>Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it can make you sick

This is one of those lines that doesn't hit you until you experience it yourself. Reality was one of the things that taught me to like these movies.

I cant even tell if this meming or not

Wtf Raimi, how did he get away with this?

It's unironically true, user.

What? Of course he was the villain. Remember the ending?

>"Give me your hand, I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now."
>"I had a father, his name was Ben Parker, and the last words he said to me were..."
>Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face
>"A jew always leads with his nose"
>"...Godspeed, goyim."
>Peter backflips, avoiding the slider and stabbing Osborn
>"Rraah, now it's six million and one!"

>tfw Doc Ock was a good guy blinded by his ambition and the ai arms
>moral dilemma in the last minutes of the movie
>he winds up redeeming himself

No capeshit villain can ever compare

Why is people like the first three?
First one is bad.
Second one is not fun.
Third is bad and bad actings.

New one is bad.
Andrew is good though nice effects. Yeah

English isn't your first language, is it?

That was his jewish evil twin dumbass, Norman himself was aryan. His mother was a whore. Did you miss the whole exposition on this?

Did you fall asleep or something? That was the twist the film was leading up to, that Norman is jewish. Don't tell me you took that mirror scene as literal.

Raimi cant write a villain who isn't a good guy "tragically" turned bad. He cant just write a bad guy who has a good reason to be bad. Venom was fucking awful, his one attempt. Im tired of
>good guy undergoes science experiment

Doc Oc in the comics likes his octopus tentacles.

He's wrong and this outdated movie belongs to an era when it was okay to treat women as inferior beings. Men shouldn't feel entitled to money if they're in a committed relationship with a woman. His money is her money too.

>Raimi cant write a villain who isn't a good guy "tragically" turned bad. He cant just write a bad guy who has a good reason to be bad
Why is this bad? Both Spider-Mans are infinitely more, especially the second one.
>Doc Oc in the comics likes his octopus tentacles.
I'm gonna springboard off of you to make a larger point: People who hold a film adaptation directly to the standards of the book are doing it wrong the majority of the time, especially in this instance. Doc Oc in the comics is not the same Doc Oc as in the film, take them both on their own merits.

He wasn't the villain.

No bad guy has a good reason to be bad. That's why they're bad. They can only believe they have a good reason for what they're doing.
lmao

Who gives a fuck about the comics you fucking idiot, go read the comics then

I'll take a morally ambiguous villain over a two dimensional moustache twirling bad guy that wants to destroy the world for no reason like Thanos.

This post was a lot funnier in your head, I'm sure.

my point is science experiment making them CHURAAAZY isnt a good reason even if he's a good character otherwise and its tragic. Its played out.

Thanos is an awesome villain if you read up on the Infinity Gauntlet saga and not movieshit that hasnt even established his motives. Did you seriously just try to turn this into a muh marvel argument? So petty.

Doc Oc in the beginning served as a mirror of what Peter wanted in his life, I would say the other raimi villains were a little weaker but Doc Oc is one of the best reinterpretations of a villain because of how he reinforces the theme of the work

Its not bad because its not accurate, im just tired of a good guy turning crazy because of science and not his own beliefs. He's still good in the end, arguing with the tentacles just like Harry Osborn was (kinda) good but science made him crazy. Not to mention the Amazing Spiderman films where thats the plot of their villains too. Im just personlly tired of it is all.

That is why they call them morally gray. They maybe crazy but sometimes they say things that make sense. doc Octavius said some shit too but was he a villain? no he was an antagonist, harry's dad is a strong businessman who went crazy due to betrayal and chemicals

The villain said that. The villain.

He's a great villain dont get me wrong, I just dont like the specific plot device that he's good on the inside and driven bad from something else. Both Goblin and Octopus argue with their inner demons telling them to do bad. Sandman had his motivation to provide for his daughter, despite being the weakest its at least different you know

>First one is bad.
is boring in a sense since it is mostly set up but its a good set up and very close to comics. When I first saw it it was like watch the comic come alive on screen.
>Second one is not fun.
It is enjoyable and does have fun moments
>Third is bad and bad actings.
It is strong in memes and has that cute cookie girl

kek I'm not gonna waste my time reading a comic book and no, I wasn't trying to throw dirt on Marvel. Thanos was just the first bland villain that came to mind but I'm neutral on the whole DC and Marvel war

>Men shouldn't feel entitled to money if they're in a committed relationship with a woman. His money is her money too.
true!? but is not that kind of point of what he is saying? he does not feel entitled to his money, he says that a woman maybe more interested in the money that will become hers once she joins that relationship and not his personality. its a male version of "he just wants me for my body"

I mean its cool, not trying to get you to waste your time on funny books. Just saying there's HOPE Thanos can be fleshed out and not 2D. I liked the character exploration in Civil War so im hopeful

it does not make him CHURAAAZY, its amplifies his darker side . all the things doc and gob did, they wanted to do but were held back by their own reason and social norms

>Shalom my dear...

Jesus, the original costume was unsettling

agree
personal i only drank brian fluad when of the viewsing of spiders

>all the effort on the nose
>let's just plaster these stars on

subtlety is a lost art

Based doc ock

FUCKING KEK

Ahaha ha holy shit wasn't expecting to actually fucking laugh as hard as I did

Then why don't you make a better edit of it friend?

>all that effort on the nose.

I literally just selected it and made it bigger. Not that fucking hard

And he's 100% right too. As soon as the woman stops sniffing money she will vanish. Part of the problem of their brains fully maturing at age 18 and are only good as breeder fuck holes.

>being this butthut about it
kek
>Then why don't you make a better edit of it friend?
work for free for the amusement of faggots with Reddit level of humor? I think I will pass

>That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

How did the madman get away with releasing this?

the savage life chose him

He did it pretty well in Xena.

>Sandman had his motivation to provide for his daughter, despite being the weakest its at least different you know
I kind of feel you on that.

It was a different moment in the continuous passage of relative momentum known as "time"

The way he looks at her when hey first meets her at the dinner
JustRight.jpg

>People dissing Doc Ock just because he's another Jekyll and Hyde thing
That's not a valid excuse

>I had a father, his name was Adolf Hitler

>You know Peter with great power comes great responsibility, Rudyard Kipling called it "white mans burden" myself, I just call it as I see it, the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera
>The Niggers the spics the chinks, it's our responsibility to civilized them, and if we cant? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree, the Day of the Rope is near Pete, we'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains within the next 10 years, may god have me shot in a carjacking this very night if im wrong, God bless the American Nazi Party

I remember watching this scene in 2002 as a boy, it felt like Uncle Ben was talking right to me, Raimi was on another level with this film.

>Are you afraid I’m going to turn into some kind of liberal, Uncle Ben? Quite worrying about me, okay? Something’s different, I’ll figure it out. Stop lecturing me please!
>Pete, I don’t mean to lecture and I don’t mean to preach... and I know I’m not your real Fuhrer–
>THEN STOP PRETENDING TO BE!

Now post the real quote you jackass.

Watch it for yourself or look it up. It's the real quote.

lol

>Good guy undergoes science experiment

This isn't really Raimis fault, almost every iconic Spiderman villain is pretty much that. He just worked with what he was given.

>"Rraah, now it's six million and one!"
kek'd

Nice reaaaal niiiice

>and I know I’m not your real Fuhrer–

Looks like a bird

up voted :^)

Having an unsympathetic villain is boring as shit and one of the main reasons that modern day capeshit is so fucking awful.

>he reads comics

Nice shitpost, did your boyfriend write it for you?