I wanted to fuck your mother, Jon

>I wanted to fuck your mother, Jon
>I also want to fuck your sister

Ok seriously, why the fuck would anyone say this? This is just bad writing. Little finger has been written as a character that is smart, and is able to predict how people will react to events.

What the fuck does he get out of Jon goddamn hating him?

Fucking hack fraud writing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm

He's going to manipulate Sansa into fucking up when Jon is gone.

But why tell the goddamn king of the north that you are going to fuck his sister as soon as he leaves?

Hes clearly not going to like that.

POETRY CONFIRMED!

It really was shit writing, but are you surprised at this point? I mean they're arguing over gendered language now. This show is toast.

Nah Sansa is a stronk and independent woman. She'll do nothing but SLAYYY

>I mean they're arguing over gendered language now

which is a key point from the books, you fat retard

>the north is given to a woman who's been a prisoner for half of her life

EL OH EL

His lust is his fatal flaw. He really wants Sansa to be his queen, and she's essential to his plan if he wants the North. Sansa has made it painfully clear that she doesn't trust him any more so in desperation he tried to get the KingindaNorf to marry her off to him as thanks

Its really not great writing, but it makes more sense if you think about it.

Salsa knows he's a piece of shit. She might have him killed, and hold onto the Veil by revealing that Littlefinger was the one who murdered her aunt. She's the only one who knows that.

>it's from the books so it can't be shit

another character ruined

at least we'll get some good Bane memes when Sansa has him killed

Ah yes the famously well written books

The only thing that it could make sense is that he wants purposely to jon snow to fuck up or sansa to fuck up so he can convince everyone else that vale has to take over the north

Never underestimate the power of a man who's been friendzoned his whole life

>This is just bad writing
You nailed it right there, brotato.

He wanted to trigger SNow on purpose
4D chess

Forgot one.

You know, I didn't really look at it from that perspective but it does make sense. Sort of his last ditch effort to obtain his dream.

How is Littlefinger connected to CIA's character?

Cat isn't his mother.

>I wanted to fuck your mother, Jon
Everyone wanted to fuck his mother, that's what the entire continent went to war over.

Jar Jar is the key to all of this

Nah that's shit writing, a guy like Littlefinger has enough patience to wait for a better chance to execute his plan

For fuck sake, this is the guy that waited for seasons to have a chance at all

>Ok seriously, why the fuck would anyone say this?

Especially in the family crypt lmao.

"Im sorry das wrong DAT white woman dont know her own langwij, it meanz prince or princess i's gendaless truss me."
This show sucks. Why the fuck do you dorks watch it and why the fuck do you make fifty threads about it?

He's always made retarded decisions when it comes to his love for Cat and Sansa. He's clever but his dick gets the best of him in the end.

cersei's guards did it to him too

y'know, at some point, you begin to resemble the people you ridicule. it's much easier and stress-free to live on without a care, instead of expending all of your energy getting triggered over trivial bs

then again
this is
>Sup Forums
>in the current
>year
>2000+10-200+100+7
>of our lord and savior
>jesus
>c h r i s t

Kat wasn't Jon's mother

fuck i actually laughed

for all intensive purposes she was, even if she didn't want to be

why the fuck are you watching this shit for any reason besides peer pressure?

Sansa is going to hang Littlefinger.

>This can't be happening!

>I'm in charge here!

But if she reveals that, she also reveals that she lied to the other Lords and ladies of the Vale. She can't use the excuse "He threatened me to do it" when he was completely at her mercy during the questioning.

>showfags
No, they rarely spoke and stayed away from each other, she despised and resented him, and told him so to his face.

you're so fucking stupid, check your math again

The way his head shakes is too fucking funny

TELL ME ABOUT THE LEAKS

they're just going off an outline by George R.R. Martin because he takes so long to write his books. One of the casualties is going to be good writing for the characters.

I liked the moment he smirks when Jon says Sansa rules the north. He finally got what he's been planning all along, he controls Sansa whether she likes it or not, and she controls the north. But then he had to ruin it with this scene of "i'm totally fucking your sister while you're away"

kek

They're making Littlefinger say and do stupid shit this season because he's getting killed off soon.

Didn't he do something similar to Cersei in season 2?

I don't know why Show Littlefinger is such a moron.

I guess so. He's been HORRIBLE this season. They need to cut out the Eunuch scenes and give real character scenes.

I don't get it either. I feel like for a schemer and so called one of the smartest men in westeros he would have done better.

I can't believe there people like you who haven't read the spoilers.

Just like they did with the true kung.

You are all fools.

This is all part of Littlefinger's plans.

Littlefinger was the one who leaked season 7's plot. He made everyone believe he's going to die in episode 6 but that leak was faked. Littlefinger is going to survive, wreck Sansa's pussy, and get Jon killed.

Hmm

>sansa is now queen in the north.
>should jon meet an untimely end, when he marries sansa he will be a step closer to the iron throne as king in the north

all according to keikaku

With these millenial shows it's funny how everything is telegraphed in advance to the audience that both excepts what is going to happen to happen and at the same time pretends there is ambiguity in the show (the very ambiguity they so much detest). You know that Burlington bar patrons already fantasize about what's the proper YASSS QUEEN reaction when Littlefinger gets outplayed. Little over a decade ago, HBO had Wire, Rome, Deadwood... now they're below Bollywood narrative design. It's incredible what can happen to a medium and to a company in relatively short amount of time.

everyone knows littlefinger is responsible for winning the battle of the bastards. having that leverage while having jon hate him will help turn others (mainly sansa) against jon so sansa can be installed as queen in the north. from there it would be easier for littlefinger to pressure sansa into marrying him due to the stress and responsibilities of her position.

john made the mistake of saying that while he is gone sansa is in charge

little finger doesnt believe in white walkers. he is just thinking about how he can screw over the starks. his end game is just to ruin all the great houses

he despises all of them. in fact little finger sets in to motion more of the shit in the story than any other single character. he talked sansas aunt into killing her husband got ned killed, made a mountain of debt the lannisters can never pay off. threw sansas aunt out the moon window hole thingy .got sansa molested though she should have known what happens on a wedding night. and off the top of my head i want to say he helped poison joffery

>degenerate, soulless Millennials can't tell the difference between actual love and wanting to fuck someone

m8, Littlefinger has a ridiculous obsession with redheads. It's not "love," he's got a fetish.

I blame "nerd" culture. Fucking hell it's painful to think that this is the same channel that produced The Wire. And the worst part is when people point to Netflix trash like Stranger Things and say that TV rn is BETTER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN and THE BEST MEDIUM.

No it's not, it's trash, fuck off.

Not quite

The only possible reason is that the writers wanted to make this a 'human' moment for CIA, that he's willing eschew logic when it comes to the Stark family.

Except they already threw away this point when they had LF throw Sansa in with the Boltons.

They are hoping their main audience won't remember these plot points and go along with the idea that Little Finger being in love with Sansa all along.

I met someone yesterday who unironically thought "Khaleesi" was the best character because "who wouldn't want a dragon". They also expected full well that she would sit on the iron throne because she's badass and hasn't suffered a single defeat yet. When I asked them if they find it boring that the show is so predictable and devoid of nuance they said they didn't care because it's cool. Honestly made me feel really nihilistic.

lmao he's making the spooderman webshooter hand thing

>intensive purposes

wow those purposes are very intensive

It's also important to note that recognition is a form of validation to millenials. Contemporary audiences are all about "getting that reference". Even good shows like Breaking Bad fell for this and started appeasing people who then go online and talk about how Gilligan painstakingly created a breathtaking work of symbolism. Ooooh, entrance to an old folks home looked like a tombstone!

Stranger Things is kino, kys.

you both have a point, honestly

It was pretty clear that he was talking to Jon about a non-sexual love, but at the same time, we all know that he lusted for Cat and now lusts for Sansa. Millenials are idiots, but everyone knows Lil' Finger is a creep which is why Jon went full Ned on him.

No that's terrible.

He knows Jon knows about his role in his father's death.

He already knew that he had leverage over Jon because of him saving the day at BoB.

Jon also didn't know that CIA wanted to fuck Sansa before the scene.

Why would meeting up with a hostile party and telling him he wants to penetrate his sister be preferable to just playing it out behind the scenes?

There is no logic to his behaviour.

The only thing that makes sense is that the writers wanted to humanize Littlefinger once again and resurrect the idea that he actually wants the best for Sansa - hence this illogical meeting.

The main audience for the show now are very low IQ and won't pick up on inconsistencies. They'll be satisfied by edgy things happening each episode.

This. Sup Forums seems to be forgetting that the longer this show goes on the less it's based off of GRRM's work and the more it becomes fanfiction of a sort.

If anyone is to blame for the writing it's Martin for not finishing the fucking book.

I think he was testing Jon to see if he could manipulate him at all. Seeing if the old wound of his mother was a leverage point, then trying to play on the pride of his father. Then he went to far with the sister bit.

I'm sure Jon has a good idea that LF didn't help his father one bit.

>you have to go back

it'll be ff when we get Cleganebowl and not a second before.

>Everyone
>Only Robert and Rhaegar

Can someone post the leaks that summarize all episodes?

wtf this season is shit. rip.

The character is fucked either way.

If we just accept that LF is cunning and merciless, then his character just looks idiotic when he dies this season to Sansa of all people.

But we can't accept that he only dies because "Sansa is his only weakness" because he already sold her to the Boltons back in season 5, and everyone assumed that meant he didn't care about each other.

His storyline can't really be resolved in any meaningful way now. They can only kill him off, like they did with every other character they ran out of things to do with.

you're an asshole..thanks

Don't worry about it.

First time seeing this... Sounds like a epic season if you ask me. What can be better then an undead dragon?

at this point you just know

this HAS to happen

>literally stealing warcraft's plot

>zombie dragon
>I.P. of warcraft

Nope he gets killed by Sansa. Maybe next episode? Idk famalamb.

it's an uncognitive show. don't think about things too much.

Seems legit from last and this episode, though that last bit of ep3 was at the end of this one. Glad to see that Jon and Dany end up disliking eachother and then falling for eachother, might make a rather predictable pairing interesting.

But... I have to admit, that all looks pretty underwhelming when written in that format. Hopefully it'll be more interesting and exciting once I've forgotten a few details and if they have the budget.

Doesn't zombie-dragon basically nuke one of the theories about three characters each getting a dragon?

>inb4 Jon gets Dany pregnant.

in the translation of a prophecy to determine who it is

"Hey there, when I helped betray your father which got him murdered I made sure to hand over his remains for safe keeping. Good times. Hey, just so you know I was sad to hear your dad died cause he never abused my one true waifu, your stepmom. But your stepmom was pretty abusive to you, huh? Too bad she never realized that Ned was really your uncle and made your lives a living hell. But hey, she never knew you wouldn't grow up to be a lazy fuckup, am I right? Man, too bad your aunt had me friendzoned but I got your dumb slut sister instead. Oh by the way, we haven't met even though I've come to Winterfell countless times but you were just a bastard of no importance. Dr. Snow I'm Littlefinger. I can't wait to bang Sansa while you're gone. Hey why you angry with me being in your family's private crypt? I saved your ass from the guy I gave your sister to rape by using this army I stole. You should totally trust me like Ned."

D and D really makes sure the show writing of the fanfiction of the badly written never finished books are on point.

I swear if they kill littlefinger i'm burning something down (probably myself)

he is my favorite character who pretty much stayed in character for 5 seasons and now this

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

>Fucking hack fraud writing

You must be new to this series....

The more popular they get the more they have to cater to the lowest common denominator if they want to continuing growing their audience.

The fact that GURM is going to die before finishing the last book and leav D+B as the final custodians of his legacy warms my heart with schadenfreude.

tfw we will never see littlefinger's endgame because hes too much of a white male to exist in the YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAY era of Westeros

They're demonizing him in the build-up to his death, the same way they did with Stannis because they know their SJW fanbase will love it, even if the character does out-of-character shit to get to that point.

I thought this was the last season?

>Being this retarded

What was stopping you from reading the first line then closing the image?

What happened to the show bros. Season 1 was so kino...

>>I wanted to fuck your mother, Jon
Cat wasn't his mother, she completely despised him and was a total bitch to him.