GUNFIRE
BOTTLES AND ROCKS
periscope.tv/Timcast/1yoKMlwdVvRxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsELiPi2Qgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRAISE HIM DAMN YOU

REPENT TO KEK

Hope that livestreamer can run really fast. Being white in that crowd is not a good idea.

bump bump bump

oh cool, blacks are tearing down another town of America

What are you White Americans doing?
serious question

Get your riot face on

MPD confirms shooting victim. Removed from scene on this feed.

Snow Crash's gargoyles became a real thing.

Shots fired on the police scanner.

Also there have been reports of a shooting at JFK International Airport, just saw it on the news

ayy

As much as I hate shitskins American police are fucking retarded. Somehow we manage to not shoot people every five seconds for no reason.

Would love to see this explode into a full on riot though.

>AR 15

lol, why everyone mentions this gun? also, police using it?? i doubt this

well, you dont have armed nigger criminals in your country, do you?

I dont remember last time police shot a criminal in croatia.

>well, you dont have armed nigger criminals in your country, do you?

Yes we do

BAN ASSAULT BOTTLES

They are tearing their own town, not the white or asian area lol

Afterwards, when property plummets conpletely, we Mexicans move in and turn it into a lil' mexico business district with markets, bars, and resturants!

If niggers act up, our hard core gang will genocide them away (look at what happened to LA after the 90s wink)

AY

AY

AY

WE NEED GO TO HOME DEPOT GET SOME REAL ROCKS

well, do they run from police and reach for the guns when they are about to be arrested?

I dont know what IQ you would have to have to try to run away from cops or reach for guns or even a wallet when they arresting you

we have double your population in niggers alone,don't be fucking retarded

it remarkable how actually little cops kill niggers

What would you do in this situation? Be honest sonny.

Honestly I would prefer mexicans over blacks but then again the Mexican gangs seem like the type that do that dindu shit

Redpill me, Whats the difference between the Mexican gangs and the Black gangs when it comes to how they treat the general public?

>well, do they run from police and reach for the guns

Yes believe it or not criminals get hold of guns when they are illegal I've even had a drive by shooting in my area and my area isn't even a bad one and furthermore the American police even shoot people once they are already on the ground in handcuffs.

nah, fuck of cunt. we love our police.

>the American police even shoot people once they are already on the ground in handcuffs.
most police shooting videos I've seen here on pol are justified.

and i sincerely doubt Aussie ghettos are as dangerous for cops as US ghettos.

Is this guy trying to get killed? What the fuck is he doing there?

You're a fucking moron if you can't figure out this guys motivation.

>that song when race war
youtube.com/watch?v=QsELiPi2Qgc

no, you are. What is his motivation, genius?

Mexican gangs are better in the sense that they dont riot when their members get shot
Honestly im glad its spics replacing us and not niggers
Gotta find that silver lining

Plus, most spics I know actually work for a living.

at least Mexicans are semi livable with. If you are white and live in a Mexican majority neighborhood you will be left alone with, unless you are outright racist towards them. In a black majority neighborhood you will be constantly harassed.

>American police even shoot people once they are already on the ground in handcuffs.

Lies.

>most police shooting videos I've seen here on pol are justified.

Oh so that makes the unjust shootings ok does it now ?

Enjoying life before the fall
>Mfw I hope I pull a Dillion hunt and somehow get preserved and brought back to life 300 years from now to ride out the shitstorm

Honestly it could be worse. Instead of Mexico 2.0 we could be South Africa 2.0.
Id rather not have either but its almost inevitable at this point

In american prison system, the Mexican cartel gangs don't fug around and will constantly beat down niggers while the white neo nazi group stay back and enjoy the show lol

The main difference imo when it comes to lower class mexicans vs low class black is that low class mexicans is building much of modern america unlike the claim how america was built by slaves of the past

I live in Texas suburbs and hispanics are constantly building new homes as cheap contractors/laborers

How is BETSY still alive?

It's happened before. That gif of a 5'0" female diversity hire NDing into the back of someone's head while they're cuffed and face down comes to mind. Anyone have it?

Mexicans are more friendly toward whites, they dont outright hate us like most blacks, if anything they are indifferent. Much as the world should be, it shouldnt matter. But the nigs make it a problem for everyone

living normal lives and contributing to the economy.

shit happens f.am and the unjust shootings get prosecuted. but keep in mind US has 300-400 million people, of course there'll be fuck ups

Late to the party because playing vidya. What did I miss since sundown? National Guard actively particpating yet? Anything burned down?

yeah but nigs can't into logic much less statistics

They already did that here.

I've known several Nortenos and few Surenos. They only really fuck with each other, I can't think of a single instance of violence by one of the sides against a non-member. Just don't buy drugs or claim a color and they don't give a fuck

waiting.
when they come to my town i know at least 7 groups that are "for hire" and will protect local businesses

pls respond

Has nobody reported 3 suspicious persons riding around in whatever the nothiefs is driving yet? Cause they are looking to loot.

Have fun wagecucking yourself into a minority

>muh contributing meme

Paying for all the minorities who hate you

sadly by the sounds of it Mexico 2.0 would be paradise compared to south Africa 2.0

Otherwise if you got rid of the mexican cartels and the gangs, they would be bro tier and non threatening

Sitting here enjoying the show. It's the Dindu's town. We could have nuked the area, and nothing of value would be lost.

I wonder why anyone didn't rob a bank or something while everyone is concentrated on the looters.