Every leader is literally "YAAS QUEEN"

>every leader is literally "YAAS QUEEN"

WHO THE FUCK DO I ROOT FOR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2pRLR6Ns5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't spot 1000 ships until they're literally crashing right into you
>guess they thought the crow's nest was just for show

Guess this universe hasn't thought of a thing called scout ships either.

>he hasn't been rooting for the Lich King since Stannis is dead

Root for

DROPPED

/ourguy/

This. Euronfags are just betas.

The show just gave you someone to root for: Euron Greyjoy: True King of the Ironborn and Slayer of Sand Snakes. Of course after he's killed off by some faggot character that sucks, I would advise dropping the show.

root for the end...my only friend...the end (and meera only 2 episodes left fuck me lads)

damn I guess they forgot to turn on their nighttime sonar

I'll drop show when Jon bends the knee, which is probably next episode.

Root for Jon!

Do you even need to ask?

I honestly think Jon wont bend the knee, Danaerys will try to kill him with dragons, and he will survive the flames, showing he is targaryan

yaas DROPPED

jon's been burned before tardo

>implying he won't bend her over

psure jon got burnt on the show at some stage

When will they replace the nightking with a night queen?

i am unironically on team night king now

>implying xir is not gender neutral

When will you neckbeards embrace the true Queen of Westeros?

where da torrent at?

She's stronk and independent

TARGARYENS ARENT FIREPROOF FOR FUCKS SAKE

t. numale

yes they are

look at yas queen

Targaryens aren't immune to fire.

>underestimating Euron's brilliance at sea.

He's a better captain than other iron born.

Check RARBG

Granny: Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?

George_RR_Martin: "Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold."

Revanshe: "So she won't be able to do it again?"

George_RR_Martin: "Probably not."

>Big ass "crossbow" is revealed
>Tyrion is back in Westeros
>There are still Lannisters left in Kings Landing

Tyrion killing Cersei on the chamber pot with the ballista when?

well john is the PTWP anyway. fire cant kill AZAH

i know because ive watched every game of thrones theory video on youtube

azor ahai isn't the same person as ptwp

>Turns out he was the greatest captain UNDER the sea as well

Submersible ships make everything make sense with that end fight.

i haven't seen that video

book fags leave

As stupid as it is, if they do it, it'll be because he got ressurected. Which will have an effect, for some reason.

>Literal evil scientist-wizard
>in charge of ways to fight dragons
>lol, just bigger crossbow sillies

Bleh. When he showed the skull I was hoping he was gonna try and make a skeletal dragon or some shit. The show has already gone off the rails anyway

Consider kys.

cry about it showcuck

This is the most annoying character in the show, only the Sand Snakes come close. Every time she opens her mouth to talk it's so forced and deliberate, it's clear the writers want you to be like "YES, BRAVO, WHAT A GREAT CHARACTER!" but she's not. She's a creepy little girl who talks like an adult, that's all there is to her. If you Google her you'll see all these dumb articles calling her a "feminist icon" while ignoring the women on the shows who have real personalities and story arcs i.e., they actually need to overcome hardship which means they don't always win. I'm not a huge fan of Daenerys but I think it's cool how she actually makes mistakes and learns from them.

pic related, the character who she reminds me of

He obviously took advantage of the mist and darkness, determined which ship was the flagship and therefore most likely to hold HVTs, and then struck.

Ravioli ravioli please don't lewd the bear loli

This. Wouldn't having a giant cross be the most logical choice to have? Why the fuck did it take a "mad scientist" to come up with that idea? Truly a wasted potential.

when jon was making his speech about going to dragonstone i rolled my eyes once she stood up

at least she didn't say more than 5 words.

>feminist idolize an 8 year old
sad!

>stannis the mannis dies
>Littlefinger is going to die
>THOTPATROL IS FOREVER

Euron slays all the whores and is going to smash Cersei's vagina

Listen man, I've done some engineering.

When you can do something by just doing something simple, keep it simple. No need for skeleton dragons.

The only real problem I have with it was the fact he treated century old bone as a reliable target for testing out something that was going to be aimed at living dragons. Bones get brittle fast.

How long till DxJ incest?

>bookfags still butthurt that they can't feel superior because they read some convoluted fairy tale

The one and only YASSS KING SLAY

How is this a legitimate question?

baseu euron
based the nights king

do you even english

Traditional T wedding

Better be a week, I need some incest

how retarded are you, motherfucker?

how fucking new are you

Have fun enjoying a fanfiction ending ;)

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your acting job kid, just bear it

>(f)Aegon who is currently invading the Stormlands
>The Night King
>Euron
>Jon Snowgaryen

the choice is yours

>"why even bother reading this" the post

>daenerys makes mistakes
>daenerys learns
daenerys is a mary sue who's had three dragons, an army, several generals, a fucking navy dropped into her apparently innately militarily acute lap

The answer is obvious

At least I'll get an ending.

Correct but Jon is neither. He is tSotM

This. Even though he is nowhere near bookEuron level

have fun having jjrm shamalan pull something out of his ass and kill everyone

that's Bran btw

WHAT'S A NIGGA GOTTA DO TO GET A BRAAAAAAAP THESE DAYS????

LIKE A NAIVE CHILD MEETING DANNY BET HE WILL TAKE A KNEE AND BEG HER LIKE A DOG TO HELP HIM FIGHT THE WHITE WALKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=z2pRLR6Ns5I

WHY DIDNT LITTLE FINGER SEND SOME OF HIS ARMY TO KILL JON TAKE HIS BODY & CRUCIFY IT MAKING IT LOOK LIKE DANNY DID IT THIS STUPID SHIT ABOUT MAKING DANNY AND JON THE TWO HEROS RUIN THIS SHOW LITTLE FINGER TYRION VARUS AND THAT OLD WOMAN ARE THE ONLY TRUE PLAYERS LEFT FUUCK JON AND DANNY WANT THE NOrTH TO TURN ON HIM

Cersei is the best character in the show right now but she's going to lose. Embrace her while you can

Euron is a cuck. Victarion was the man. Too bad they simply fused the two in this character so he's simply a worse version than both of them, but he's still better than most current characters.

how much longer? yas queen needs to be smutted out

Wrong image

>euron is a cuck
>literally cucks victarion
???

Episode 7 according to this

cersei is a female but she isn't a feminist cunt. She hates everyone equally.

>Euron is a cuck.
>Victarion was the man.
you really need to reread the books

>Prince that was promised
>GENDERED LANGUAGE
>IT COULD BE A PRINCESS

Off the rails, gone too far down the SJW pandering.

Seriously, how many male rulers are even left now that Sansa has replaced Jon?

>wight dies to dragonglass/valyrian steel
dabid!

>Bones get brittle fast.
wtf how do you know this?
are you an archiologist?

Can some one put Jon Snu's face over Karl Drogo's

>"im a faggot": the post

>Arya Frey happens in ep1, not ep2
>no mention of Cersei baby
>Lannisters didn't attack Dorne in ep2

bran is the three eyed raven duh

Danerys will kill Jon. All men must die. Then Sansa will be queen YAAAAAAAAS

terrible writing but that's ok because it fits my feminist fantasy worldview

And all the time I saved by not reading that shit let me fuck like 3 dudes.

>has never wandered around the woods, finding bones of animals from time to time
Also, had science classes with skeletons of animals, and anybody who knows what bones are made of realizes that they are very brittle without the collagen in there (like strongish chalk basically)... so the organic part is what decays away.

not in the same order, but damn, this is pretty much confirmed

There was a storm, or do you think this is one of your anime and the clouds and lightning are all part of a fight scene?

name of this trap?

The order is messed up in the picture but its still correct. Some blog has the correct order for shit that goes down.

Obviously whoever put out this information had rough scripts and not what was coming out of the editing room. Too much of this has happened for it to all be LARP.

When? What season?

I literally said "what the fuck" out loud in that scene. Holy fuck this show, man

Why did it take several westerosi geniuses to create a big crossbow? And I hope they made more than one. Cuz what if they miss?

I feel like it's from someone who has some info, but then filled in the rest

Some of that shit is just crazy enough to be like that. Polar bear? The episodes are too far out of order too (stuff in episode 4 already happened)

science classes with skeletons of animals
>Well I have a bone for you to examine