Did she deserve to be killed for being a traitor?

Did she deserve to be killed for being a traitor?

Traitor ? She was a jew.

she was a german

yes, traitors deserve death.

German-Jew

She's a traitor and part of the rebel alliance.

hard to believe she was a jew when she was actually a prominent nazi germany film star

I think Hans just had blood lust and found any reason to kill. He was the Jew Hunter after all.

Yes. Betraying your nation and your face is more deserving of death than literally anything else.

The punishment for treason has always been death.

you sound so dumb dude

TAKE HER AWAY

You sound so smart.

>your face deserves death!
Nice one, kiddo.

>killed by a man who immediately afterwards betrays his nation
Ok

YES.

Jew, aryan, german. Whateves, it's all the same crap.

She hurt her leg skiing. Why did he not have any sympathy

I was just thinking that too. I figured he killed her because he felt betrayed because he obviously looked up to her and held her in high regard. I don't think it was out of any sense of patriotism.

What he did later is irrelevant. He served his country well in that moment.

Yeah! That dang woman who was in that place with all the dead people just happened to be the same size as her! Hans wasn't that good of a detective and just made assumptions.

you could read it like that but i think hans killed her because he could in that moment with no repercussions. same reason he lets shoshanna live at the beginning. same reason hes so smug when hes captured aldo and the other guy even though his side lost. because he still wins in a way. he still has this power.

He couldn't risk the plan going ahead without him being able to work his way into a bargaining position.
She would't have believed his intentions, and could possibly ruin his whole plan, so he killed her quietly and quickly.

fun fact: those are Tarantino's hands strangling her, and i mean strangling, he wanted it to look real.