/got/

ROASTIES BLOWN THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT EDITION

THOT PATROL

Will the show haters piss off about feminism now!

Also waiting for /ourking/ to come back from his boat trip.

DDDROPPED

Fugggg

put ctfu on cf

Okay, so D&D's intent is to portray minority types of suffering through popular addictive media in order to teach the well-off a lesson about generosity and charity, right? That's the point of this show, correct? To motivate television-goers into having sympathy for the assumed suffering of others?

>be me
>watching with work friends
>guffawed
>watch the rest of the scene with my hands over my mouth (autism)
>normies I work with being normies
It's over, isn't it

What happened? Did they get rekt? But I thought they were mighty warriors capable of going toe-to-toe with the best swordsmen in the realm?

did terrible feline die?

What happened is show got hijacked by (((feminism)))

I hope they don't bring gendry back for only 2 episodes but on the other hand if they bring him back for longer than they'll probably have him end up with quasimodo so I'm torn...either way only two episodes until frogfu is gone for good so the end is near.

WHERE IS THE WEBM OF MISSANDEI DAMMIT

please no my dick is already red and sore

>Will the show haters piss off about feminism now!
Not as long as they keep shoving it down our throats that women are the real power players in the realm.

>Jamie kills Cersei for being nuts, joins Danny then kills her once he realises she's also nuts before dying
>Gendry is named King
>Arya marries him
>Jon stays King of the North thanks to said marriage

source: my dad works at Game of Thrones

no there's nothing strange with putting your hand over your mouth in an intense scene with many characters dying

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little game of thrones thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" sand snakes, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a scat fantasy tv show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic GOTfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WHAT WENT WRONG? WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS? HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

So this episode just confirmed that Casterly Rock has no relevance in the story, also Dany's Essos armies will stay in Essos in the books.

D&D cleverly just stuffed all of the unsullied and Dothraki into a place where they will never be seen or heard from again.

Also it's kind of odd how keen Tyrion is to have his homeland pillaged and his family raped and murdered.

it's almost like everyone celebrates heartless revenge in this shitshow
why are we against the night's king again?

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your acting job kid, just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>another episode goes by
Now we wait.

>What happened is show got hijacked by (((feminism)))
Doesn't explain why girls were killed by boys now does it?
You're just talking shit at this point.

It is to create the idea that white males are somehow evil and everyone else is suffering so much that white males must sacrifice themself for these poor souls.

They got instamemed by Euron and his big axe

You little bastard. Little, but magnificent.

I would honestly be pretty happy with this.

I GET IT
YARA IS GAY. DORNISH ARE BISEXUAL.
I FUCKING GET IT

Why'd they have to ruin one of the only good girls left on this show? I don't care if her sisters die, just save the best snake.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

I think they're just setting them up to get wrecked, they always over exaggerate and tell their hand.

I really like this meme.
Saw it with xeno morph from "Alien" and sigourney weaver and i really liked it, but this is second best.

Young Gryff is a red herring in the books.

He's not really Aegon VI.

But they did save best snek.

>her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating

so i don't know how naval warface works but how did euron sneak up on yara's fleet
why did snake bitch use a whip in a full out fight
what is going on anymore

I think it's too bad that the show didn't do anything with Euron being a wizard captain.
His sneak attack on the Dornish/Rebel Greyjoy fleet would have made a bit more sense.

>Huh, excuse me your grace, it seems you've made a problematic mistake, unlike the inherently sexist language that is English which was invented by white Westerosi men the Arab language also known a Valyrian does not have the outdated pseudo-scientific patriarchical and oppressive concept of gender, as in biological sex. The lord of light was a feminist.

Wow Bravo Dungeons and Dragons.

How I would fix the Theon scene (my seperate thread for this is practically dead)
>Theon sees all his men getting the tongues ripped out and shit
>Vietnam flashbacks
>temporarily Reeks out but snaps back into when he sees Euron put his massive axe on notAsha's throat
>grabs a nearby axe or sword and charges heroically into action
>brief fight between Theon and Euron, neither one gaining the upper hand (notAsha is being raped somewhere idfk)
>Euron knocks Theon's sword in the water and tells him to keep fighting, maybe makes a quippy one liner
>"m-muh sword"
>grabs Theon's neck
>"go and get it" (that should appease you Vicfags)
>Theon struggles in the water for a bit because his armour is heavy but manages to unbuckle it at the last minute and floats up to the surface
>episode ends with the same shot of Theon bobbing around as he sees the ships floating away into the night

wait why do people hate the theon scene?

Sure thing kid.

Should we consider this as a DABID or
>unconfirmed?

Because he pussied out like a fucking pussy when a big part of his character development was all about not being a pussy

I just finished the episode.

I don't even know what to say. The entire episode was edited in a very corny fashion, and there was a lot of shitty dialog like normal, but I was willing to write it off as a one-off episode that must have been directed by somebody new.

Then that last scene happened. People always like to say this show has jumped the shark, but now it's undeniable. That was the most embarrassing 5 minutes of television history. It looked like a cheesy 90's B-movie or a low budget basic cable production. I honestly couldn't believe it. I'm still in shock.

me on the left

>girl does something
>OMG LE FEMINIZIM
kys

Isn't High Valyrian supposed to be Latin though?

He's a weak man.

They need to leave the fighting to strong women.

Seemed like a typical episode to me. The show has been filled with bad dialogue and shark jumping since the 2nd season.

It's bullshit and it's an entire reversal of his last fucking 4 seasons of character development, but I couldn't help but laugh, didn't help that Euron started to as soon as I did.

>webm when?

This scene was quite cringeworthy.

The show seems to think Low Valyrian of the type the Ghisniggers speak is the only kind of Valyrian.

So they give it a nasty guttural tone.

Since strong woman no longer rules Dorne who does?

RIP sneks RIP bad pussy (and nice tits)

Does this show actually make women believe that they are as physically capable of physical combat as men? I guess the last 200,000 years of human history have been retarded making men fight all the wars what a bunch of idiots.

Chaosh, Shansha.

i know this post is a joke but FUCK me that scene was cringe as hell

Let's sum it up. We have this scene Last episode we had Jon Snow fixing the military wage gap.
This episode we also had a guy without a dick having sex, obviously attacking our conceptions of masculinity, he will be reduced to giving head and that's all he'll do.

I mean if women were equals to men why did men dominate everything in human history up until like five years ago?

Anyone got the screenshot of the ded sneks on the ship?

>Arthas, my son

>tfw jon+daenerys romance fanfiction ending is actually going to happen

The scene was pretty goofy, I feel it was a bit forced and the same effect could have been reached whith Dany just mentioning that it doesn't necessarily have to be a prince or something like that

Makeup and airbrushing really does wonders.

Lighten up anons

why didn't he strike when he clearly had the high ground?

i want a theon/bran reunion
and then i want them to ride off into the sunset together and abandon this show that hates them for being FUCKING DICKLESS WHITE MALES

They're clumsily pandering to the gender politics audience.

Such language traits aren't unheard of or offensive. The show just does it sloppily.

He's back in episode 5

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

there still hasn't been any significance to that symbol has there

what the fuck was theon supposed to do here?
>he moves forward and his sister is dead
>he fights and loses to euron's "oh fuck we need a villain"-tier plot armor and his sister is dead

They kept the hottest one as a salt wife. Smart

Can someone please post leaks I don't wanna watch this shit again just wanna knows gonna happen

literally fucking nothing lol

Thank god this shit won't happen in the books.

>giving DABID and danny credit

we also had Olenna with the whole "i outsurvived men" shtick

heh, yeah... haha thats so funny, definitely nothing like this will ever happen...

haha, yeah user, you're so right

The one true King

What's that webm from?

You know I bought this and thought the scene was just to establish Euron as this 10/10 superhuman threat

Noah

Honestly rooting for him at this point

but that made sense because danny listened to tyrion and now her fleet is fucked and they took the dorne leader gurl

Women are just as strong as men. It's only because they get told that they're not that keeps them from playing in the NFL.

we still have jon man he and arya will reunite and everything will be just fine

please

was that supposed to not be nymeria i dont get it

>The state of this show

he's the only one that can purify westeros

It really is hard to tell. This post-book stuff sure is a brave new world huh.

It was. Arya was referencing an earlier quote of hers.