Peter pan is a middle-aged man going through a mid-life crisis

>peter pan is a middle-aged man going through a mid-life crisis
>hook is a shell of his former shelf who thinks about suicide daily
>wendy is an old woman who had to see her granddaughter end up with the guy she loved
>tinker bell wishes she was human-sized so she can be with peter but realizes it will never work out
>that kino dinner imagination scene

why was this movie critically panned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iB9M0LMJtyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was redpillkino. Hook was a literal cuck that wanted to raise another man's kids. Peter was /ourguy/.

Critics are morons.

Read Eberts review if Fight Club. He doesn't even finish the movie and it's painfully obvious as he doesn't understand the plot.

I see people complain about Spielberg's feel good family shit, but his movies always have this underlying depression to them that a lot of people seem to miss.

Fight Club always gets unfairly criticized, even on this board. I've actually never seen so many people miss the point of one movie before.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB9M0LMJtyk

>tfw you realize she is REALLY talking about her father and the divorce

>I've actually never seen so many people miss the point of one movie before.
I missed it. Tell me what's the point.

julia roberts ruins everything

this.

if you read Ebert's review for the Dark Knight he doesn't even remember the Joker telling multiple backstories and completely misinterprets it

Fuck, no. I hate (((spielberg))) precisely for his feel good shit. His movies have no real conflict nor character growth

Bullshit. Fuck you.

nice fucking bait you Sup Forumsbabbie

shouldn't you be posting on r/donaltrump or some shit

>underlying depression to them

there's certainly something there like that, sure.

I think it's why I love Empire of the Sun so much.

Brad Pitt and Norton are the same guy

>His movies have no real conflict nor character growth
So now I don't believe you've ever watched a Spielberg movie.

Tyler Durden is supposed to be wrong

That can't be the point. It's explicit.

That relying on either consumerism or half-baked pseudo-philosophy that Tyler Durdan spews out is not an answer to deep seeded depression. Most people seem to think the movie is about glorifying everything that Tyler says even though the movie goes out of the way to show how wrong he is.

watched this recently the nostalgia hit hard but the also I was thoroughly impressed it still holds up nicely on its own merit and never never land looks nice,

he should make a prequel next

>kino
>le kino
>kino?
>kino kino
>kino!

I wish all of you kids were fucking burned alive.

This is why the 2003 version was better.

Rufio was ballin