Was he a good villain?

Was he a good villain?

Because he actually has a relationship with the protagonist, a personalaty, motivation and a fuckinĀ“ arc.

good villain, bad movie. Many such cases!

he was a damn good villain.

To the point where I was kinda rooting for him to loot the entire airplane in the 3rd act

>implying he was a villain

I don't get why people see weapons sellers as evil, myself. If you believe that people kill people and not guns, then selling weapons isn't wrong, and any evil anyone does with them is on their own heads.

Besides, all Tony Stark would've done is hoard all the fucking tech. These guys were putting it out for public distribution as fast as they could make it. Where would construction be right now if someone in the Marvel universe could mass-produce the HL2 gravity gun?

Better than most recent capeshit villains

I really don't know of many cases bro, Red Skull and Abomination maybe?. Actually it's the oppsite most of times: good movies, badly written villains.

They stuck a sci fi high tech heist movie about Toomes rise in super villainy within a larger spider-man movie.

His crazy schemes and ploys were my favourite thing in the film.

Lawful Evil

It's not "selling guns", it's stealing technology, providing weapons to criminals, becoming an underground organized group, probably not paying taxes, etc.....

Yes, it was a well-written role and Keaton brought his A-game.

>get signed contract from the government to do cleanup, hire crew, purchase equipment and vehicles and start working
>lol jk we are giving the contract to the fbi suits now get the fuck out contract has been burned you are destitute
Is america really like this?

Lrn2rd

Actually this happens a lot OUTSIDE America (Specially Latin America and other 3rd world countries), buy I really doubt this happen in America because they usually have big contracts with clauses, legal stuff, etc...

>damn good

They're not criminals until they commit crimes. Until then, they're just customers.

...But yeah, I guess I concede everything else.

better than a lot of Marvel villains, honestly.

Nope. Contract enforcement is ironclad here. So many jew lawyers would be out of work therwise.

What, he can't say "damn good" even though those words existed years before Reddit?
Jesus Christ, enough with the hate boner for that site, it's getting way too predictable.

better than Zod

>villain
he's just a guy who got fucked in the ass by the government

so then why didn't he just sue the government for millions of dollars?

Did it look like he could afford to hire lawyers willing to go against Tony Stark?

It's illegal to purchase an unregistered firearm on top of not even trying to register said firearm. Also owning that alien tech is literally illegal

t. The man

Meant for

Homecoming was disappointing aside from The Vulture. He's with Doc Ock and Dafoe Goblin in the top 3 Spidey villains. I would of loved to see this Vulture fight Maguire.

>generic blue color guy gets makes a robot suit
>this somehow qualifies him as a quaility villian

jesus, I knew marveldrones were dumb.... but this......

SHALL

He was actually fucking trash.

>No lines when in the Vulture suit
>Barely fights Bitchman AKA Spiderman at all
>MUH WORKING CLASS HERO

Absolute dogshit. Compared to Bane or Raz Alghoul, he's just another two-dimensional dweeb in a costume.

People are gonna accuse you of shit but honestly this. I agree.

Lmao bruh you can't even speak sentences
Learn English you faggot

>getting this mad over a meme

Wut are you even saying?

>seemed like generic, revenge villain at first
>haha okay, him not getting caught makes sense, might have a chance to show off his intelligence more in other ways besides "ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY"
>cool get away scene on the boat, knows how to exploit the hero's priorities
>that tense car ride with the villain scene

I hope they do Sinister Six in Spiderman 2, with his family being threatened before he betrays his new crew at the cost of his own life

I liked him, and him threatening peter in his car kinda had me worried for peter, like in that moment i felt he was kinda hopeless, but

>*smiles* "I'll kill you dead"

line was cringe

what sort of aristocratic dystopian hellhole is america supposed to be?

>Vulture is an idealist wanting to free himself from control by elitist oligarchs not through revolution but his own resourcefulness
>Peter is a pragmatist wanting to get successful by proving himself to oligarchs like Tony so that he can one day become them, but by the time he's given the chance to become one of them he's already realized that his own resourcefulness is more important than his ego and position
This is actually a fairly engaging conflict that should've been explored more instead of stupid high school crap.

Stating there are many cases of one thing does not inherently negate the possibility of many cases to the contrary.

>Learning about the law from Marvel films

I fucking love his design. Very aesthetic.

His design was pretty fucking cool. I also like how he was actually a really good thief.

Yeah. He movie didn't really deserve him. He could have been even better in a movie better suited to illustrating his conflict. Personal stakes were pretty low in Homecoming, Toomes probably had the highest.

If you love it so much then why don't you marry it?

I think Marvel wanted to hammer home that Parker is young. Too bad I can't relate to the high school stuff anymore.

The*

Is Marvel trying to keep villains alive now? I remember lots of villains biting the dust.

>I think Marvel wanted to hammer home that Parker is young.

No shit. The movie couldn't stop reminding you how young he is every five minutes.

>If you're nothing without the suit, you shouldn't have it.
Iron Man is nothing without the suit. It's pottery.

>Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Cool design. Great acting.

But he was just a flying-type Green Goblin. They even go to the trouble of creating an original character and making her a close friend to Peter just so they can do the "oh shit [villain] is [friend's] dad!" all over again. Which is fair, the green goblin dynamic was a really good part of spider-man 1, though it makes homecoming feel even more derivative.

Iron Man 3 bruh

Vulture isn't an original character

Did you even see Iron Man 3?

Do you know how to read?

No actually

To be fair, he's original in this movie in almost every aspect other than the name. He has literally nothing in common with the original Vulture beyond the ability to fly.

Why is nobody talking that there was a literal gravity gun from Half Life in this movie? it was an authentic nod to actual nerd culture

user was right by accident. Liz Allen isn't an original character either.

It was weird to see the gravity gun being used in a movie. Especially since it was used as a weapon against Spiderman

Incorrect.
Federal Supersedes Local.
Tony's "Damage Control" was an extension of Shield.

>it was an authentic nod to actual nerd culture

I noticed it too, mine brother in nerdom :)

Don't compare the goofy ass shit that was green goblin to the vulture.

Why didn't the city sue Shield when the helicarriers crashed?
Come the fuck on you publicly educated neanderthal. Rub two brain cells together.

...marvel movies are stupid?

It's pretty obvious that SHIELD in the Marvel universe is beyond shit like lawsuits.

Props then, I went through the entire movie thinking liz was an OC, since I only know Liz Allen as that blonde girl osborn married.

He was the most relatable character there.

>just wanted to make a living
>that speech before spidey crumbles actually makes you relate to him instead of spidey
>the beginning where he's renting out trucks for this job hoping for a big return

Best characte and actor in a shit movie

blackwashing was a mistake

NOT

He's human. A serial fuck up. He even to prove his mettle by accident. Thoroughly easy to relate to. I guess that's why the tumblristas who wrote this movie made him the bad guy,even though he is uncle ben with wings.