Tfw my chinese girlfriend wants me to visit China with her at some point

>tfw my chinese girlfriend wants me to visit China with her at some point
I love the girl but god do I hate China in general and most Chinese people. They are generally disgusting and dumb, and the country seems like it'd be absolute shit. Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=299_1369480287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dump the gook

where in china? I went to Shanghai. Awful place, ended up just getting pissed every night and leaving a week early

Jiangxi district area, maybe a bit of hunan and Guangxi

>chinese girlfriend

I'd like to have the opportunity to visit China. You're ungrateful.

Whats the problem with that? Its always nice to visit other countries mate.

if you love her that shows you that not everything from there is terrible, and you'll also affirm your relationship if you do it, so go there and find out what its like and bear it for awhile if it turns out to be terrible

if that doesnt compel you youll probably break up with her any month now so whatever

Shanghai is cool and clean, one of the better areas of China.
You should visit China just to make her happy but remember always to boil water, close your mouth during showers and never use elevators

> never use elevators
W-why is that?

>remember always to boil water, close your mouth during showers and never use elevators
KEK
I read about it somewhere. What is the matter with China's water?

Me on the left

m.liveleak.com/view?i=299_1369480287

They're improperly made and have nowhere near the amount of safety mechanisms in place that elevators are supposed to have.

Tons of chemical and toxic waste gets dumped in major rivers as there's almost no regulation on waste dumping. I forget which river it was, but there was a big story about it turning red for a while due to chemicals.

The building I lived in had private security, tennis fields, pool and their own park yet the elevator almost never worked and the walls were cardboard

It's dirty and toxic. When I took showers there came seaweed out of the showerhead

China is a shithole like India but the Chinese are more aesthetic and prettier. Indians are ugliest people in the world.

Thank yoy, anons.

I am not right wing. I am the enlightened center , the strongest race

>being this superficial

Indians have qt's like every race. Their girls are much better than their men tho

You should split with her since you do hate most chinese and your disdain will seep into your relationship in one way or another.

fucking lol, hope this is either a troll or you never have children or you'll hate your son too

oh, are you terribly threatened Tsung Llung?