Why don't you own a suit Sup Forums?

why don't you own a suit Sup Forums?

I don't have job, I don't have money
Why do I need to have a suit?

I do, several actually, but half of them are too small at this point.

don't lie to me

I'm 30 as of today, has never in my life had the need for one.

Normal clothes work just fine.

But I do!
The thing is that i might never wear it

Same, I do wear pants and a shirt regularly though

I've owned plenty in my time.
Then I levelled up into a NEET.

i have 3 pairs of shorts and 7 t-shirts and 2 baseball hats. that's all i need all year round. clothes are overrated.

i have a black suit, a blue suit and a tux for ultra special occasions

Similar situation for me but with different seasons in mind.
>6 t-shirts
>2 pairs of shorts
>2 pairs of jeans
>1 fleece jacket
>1 wind jacket
>2 hoodies
>1 baseball cap
>1 beanie
>1 pair of boots
>1 pair of sandals

That's all I got for spring, summer, autumn and winter.

based

I own 5

I have one but I almost never use it

prefer to have a face tattoo

I have at least six, two of which are three piece suits. I need these for my job. Let me think I am wearing Joseph Abboud right now, I think I have at least three maybe four Hugo Boss, and a Samuelson.

Pro tip: don’t buy a cheap suit from Joseph Banks or Macy’s. The prices are good but the quality is low and they won’t last. My rule is to buy one nice suit a year (700 to 800 dollars is my typical price range) and then cycle through your inventory on a daily basis. This is the most cost effective way of maintaining a stable of high quality suits. (Again I wear a suit everyday)

Common mistakes noobs will make suits; don’t buy solid black unless you are getting married and don’t want to wear a tuxedo or if you are going to your grandmothers funeral; never wear a blue suit with brown belt and shoes; that’s a huge thing most guys miss; if you are wearing a pin strip suit always wear a solid color shirt; if you are wearing a patterned suit always wear a solid tie.

And for you neckbeards our there, never ever ever wear a fedora and trench coat in doors

I do
A tracksuit

>700 to 800 dollars
That's more than all my clothes combined.

kek, you wear it to work?

I have two suits

To go outside

I trust the commute isn't too bad, wagie.

I’m probably a lot older than you. My job requires interaction with VIPs and powerful men. I’ve actually been scolded twice by my bosses on separate occasions for wearing just slacks and a golf shirt.

I do. It weared two time in my life.

But I own one.

I'm 36. Work as a welder.

Do you recommend padded knees?

Oh. That sounds cool, wish I were handy. I’m 39. I’m kind of a mix between financial analyst and diplomat.

Yep it's a simple job but I enjoy it.

Interacting with VIPs and powerful people is nice. Some of them are actually nicer than most people think.

Every time I’m forced to interact with Brit’s they are one of three things; incredibly condescending, terribly uninformed or have a tendency to speak in circles. Also Monty Python is not funny, I don’t care what anyone else thinks.

Is it true guys?
How do you find 4chen? Do you like to spend time here? What boards do you visit?

many many

It varies. I’ve worked with a number on both sides. One guy I don’t work with anymore is a great friend. There are others I wouldn’t save from a moving train.

Ever all three simultaneously?
>Also Monty Python is not funny
Agreed.

>
Just this. I like international interaction. I come here because I think it’s. Fun and harmless board.

Lord Craven, is that you?

How do you find this forum?

Famous last words.
Soon you will be posting smug anime girls and unironic racism from your cum and cheeto encrusted thinkpad.

what does monty python have to do with this
why are yanks so retarded

I've had one suit since I became a teenager, because I've been a skinny skeleton for my entire life and never outgrew it. Only time I wear it is to interviews, weddings, and funerals.

Been on Sup Forums since, I don't know 2005-2006. Something like that.
I enjoy Sup Forums, /out/ and /diy/.
Fun to talk to people. Like the American gentleman above.
In the real world we are probably like day and night, completely different. Here we have a chat like there is no difference.

Yet, tomorrow he goes to his office, where I imagine well dressed people and fancy coffee machines while having important meetings about things I'm too stupid to understand.

Meanwhile I drive to our little shop, have a beer with the guys, blast some heavy metal through the stereo and get welding on tomorrows assignments.

If that isn't amazing nothing is.

which one do you have

I have an adidas one that I wear everyday but I'm thinking of buying a nike one

kek
english humour is really strange tho

thanks for your deployed answer

>tfw you will never be a scandinavian listening to metal with scandinavian lads

You can always visit. I'd weld you a beer mug and buy you a drink.

I know, I was just adding a side note. But I only interacted with VIPs from the public sector from around the world, they were nicer than the normal employees. Can't say anything about the private sector tho.

What studies did you do user ? This job of yours is exactly what I want to do. I'm currently in business school but I don't want to just work in a company.

One is blue adidas with triple stripes on sleeves (not classic) and other is black reebok

Finance masters, international affairs masters economics bachelors, Chinese language bachelors. I’m a CFA charter holder

Wow, impressive and very nice. I'm still studying for my bachelor, International Business and Marketing. I speak 4 languages and know some nice people but I guess that what really matters is the masters and the internships.
Reading that motivated me user, I hope you have fun in your job !

welp, just learn something today
quality reddit thread

>Tfw my only suit no longer fits
fuck you papa johns

I do have one, yes. Full black because I'm an edgy midget.