/got/ Ashara Dayne. edition

prev

Someone photoshop Theon's face onto this gif

DABID

guys..... remember when the show was good??

Leaks were all right

DENIALFAGS BTFO

TUMBLR BTFO

JONERYS IS A COMING

Who /Jon x Melisandre/ here?

This OP image is massive slander to D&D's negotiating skills GRRM sold out for a hell of a lot less than 100 million dollars.

#WomenRulesGetOverIt

yeah in season 1, then it was medrioce and then it was shit, and then it never recovered.

>i enjoyed this episode (excluding eunich puss munching)

this shot is unironically so kino

Which /GOT/ girl has the smelliest farts?

DARKSTAR

link when?

RIP
Mods sticky this

Everything after season 3 is dead to me. I'm here only for the memes and because I know the fat fuck will die long before he finishes the series.

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

MISSENDAI WEBSM WHEN
WHEN THE LAST SNEK DIES NEXT WEEK SHE'LL BE THE ONLY GOOD TITS LEFT IN THIS WHOLE FUCKING SHOW

What's with the show trying to gross out people this season?
First the shit montage
Now we got the peeling skin into cream pie scene

Reminder that Jorah is gonna get his greyscale cured, he's gonna return north, he's gonna usurp Loli Mormont and take his rightful place as Lord of Bear Island, and then he's gonna go up to Jon and take back Longclaw, marry Sansa, and go home to live out the rest of his days on Bear Island.

They killed her

arya

>bush living so doesnt wipe
>poor diet
>perforated bowels
>degenerate genes

she's got a nasty brapper through and through

faintly

Imagine being Hot Pie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another innkeeper in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hot Pie and not only sit in that chair while Arya looks up to you with her deformed troll face and her breath literally overheats the pie you were eating. The favorable lighting barely concealing her Britbong teeth and leathery face, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while you have to redo the scene 100 times due to continuously vomitting in your mouth forcing you to retake the scene. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ARYA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and MILF inn keeper wenches your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Riverrun. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her bushy ass eye brows as she wipes it off and raises them suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill and bake every single person in this room before the Brotherhood could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hot Pie..

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little game of thrones thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" sand snakes, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a scat fantasy tv show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic GOTfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WHAT WENT WRONG? WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS? HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Is it one, pathetic NEET making these threads? Is it google deepmind? Or have we entered an eternal summer, the first of its kind, where reddit and Sup Forums are on and the same?

>Jon gets mad at Baelish for no reason
>Chokes him for no reason
>Thinks he is a creep for no reason

>the Greyjoys don't have any scouts or outer defense for their fleet
>they are caught unawares because they are dumb

This episode had some of the WORST writing.

Ashara and Ned will forever be my OTP

>snake fights with spear
>gets impaled with spear
>snake fights with whip
>gets hung by whip

pottery bravo

RIP 2 of them.. 1 still lives.

>family line in ruins
>allied with Mad King 2: Electric Boogaloo
>will definitely die this season (leaks confirm)
QoT is a retard

>being this fucking wrong

Arya doesn't even shower

What was wrong with season 4? I see people say that season 3 was the last good one, but I thought 4 was on par with 2 and 3 with some genuine kino moments

OMFG.
She tells SLAY QUEEN YASSSSS that she needs to make people be fearful of her in order to force them to submission. Respect out of fear.
Neither did she sprout a word men, nor she did sugest that even indirectly but this is the feminist mindset.

I am usualy the one to see meanings behind words but this.. this is too advanced for me.

I have the ability to do it, it's just the end product is not worth the effort tbqh

>supposed to be elite warrior princesses
>those flabby arms

>people claim there is no agenda
>pretending the complaints against all the "thinly veiled" feminist tropes are unwarranted

fucking hell

Oh yeah there was an episode tonight, feels weird since I dropped the show since the leaks were right.

How did the Varys/Dany conversation go? That's all I'm really curious about.

>all of the lords wear boring brown leather and black clothes
>instead of sigils and house colors lets just have them wear tiny badges! perfect!

no

>MEN HATE HER!
>This woman has a secret to living a long life with this ONE TRICK
>Click to find out more...

Arya better get the FAT PINK MAST by the end of the season.

Yeah not a fan of the gross-out scenes. I just stopped watching during the shit montage. At least the skin peeling seemed somewhat necessary to the plot.

>yfw GOAT tits lives

>Arya’s not domesticated, and it makes total sense that her wolf wouldn’t be either. Once the wolf walks away, at first she’s heartbroken to have come this close, and then she realizes the wolf is doing exactly what she would do if she were that wolf.

For guys that didn't get the Nymeria scene

>the plan is to take the castle at casterly rock, no details given in how to achieve that

NOT TO FUCKING MENTION a random sex scene with eunuch and translator cunt. And the HURRRRRRRR THE TRANSLATION IS WRONG IT MEANS PRINCE OR PRINCESS retconn bullshit

Why the FUCK do I even watch it any more

>Neither did she sprout a word men, nor she did sugest that even indirectly but this is the feminist mindset.

Did your stream cut out? She literally states that she lived a long life because she ignores clever men

i would fuck those arms

LAST SCENE

Who needs plans? They are literally just going to burst in and take it.

Melly is so hot.

Daenrys did that expression where she slightly raises one eyebrow and then she made some shitty threats. Varys was good though

Varys said he just wanted the good of the realm and didn't want blind obedience. 10 seconds later Dany said she wanted him to be loyal and if he betrayed her she would have him burned alive.

but that's someone's interpretation of the show, not the message of the show.

Even in the books there were few traditional women: pretty much just Cat, early SHANSHA and some minor characters

They just rock up because no one in this show knows how to scout apparently or set up forward defensive positions or any traditional middle ages warfare tactics.

hound is gonna come back and kill him just like the butcher boy for maximum poetry

those daggers look plastic

uh, did you watch the episode? She says, "You know how I lived this long? By ignoring clever men." in reference to Tyrion's plan.

Mel will never get another nude scene after they showed she's old.

what the fuck happened to edmere.

did arya forget about him and just left him in the frey dungeon to starve?

>War room at dragonstone
D+: Dialogue/plot-only scene with shit dialogue and nonsensical strategy
also why are there no dothraki lieutenants present? no men allowed?

>Greyworm / Missandei sex scene
C-: Good tits, but ridiculously overlong and contrived bullshit

>Winterfell scroll reading
B-

>Kings landing cersei speech / randyll tarly
C: Cheapens randylls otherwise good character, cersei speech is awful

>Oldtown/Jorah surgery
B+. Good scene

>Arya eating pies
D-: Dialogue fucking awful and idiot ball

>Arya confronting nymeria
C+: So much for subverting tropes

>Boat Battle
A-: Good action sequences, Euron actually tolerable, sand sneks still bring down the scene a bit

Overall episode grade: C-

Make your own god damn webm, you pervert!

>Did your stream cut out?
probably

But I don't see how is this relating to men in paticular. Why did she not tell danny that word "man" is ussualy used when describing human and in an abstract sentence usually has no gender.

Oh sorry PRINCE OR PRIIIINNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

So it was just a complete asspull handwave to explain away bad writing, like Sansa not telling Jon about the Vale forces? Alrighty, that's weak but about what I expected.

It's okay she is about to eat a mile of RAPE.

But Dany isn't a prince or a princess she's now a queen. The prophecy doesn't still fit, am I the only one who noticed it? The red lady is just tricking her.

Edmure is dead, retard.

>post yfw sneks died

House Lannister will be okay, right guys?

Her and Jon will create a shadow baby to kill Cersei, cap it

Why do they hate us so much

>Have I ever told you how much I want to fuck Shansha?
What was the next step in his master plan?

>>Greyworm / Missandei sex scene
>C-: Good tits, but ridiculously overlong and contrived bullshit
F-, did not see greyworms mutilated dick

ask jon for nudes

>Jon gets mad at Baelish for no reason
He basically told him "I fucked ur stepmom and I wanna bang ur sister." You wouldn't get weirded out if some guy said that to you while standing in front of your father's grave?

> And the HURRRRRRRR THE TRANSLATION IS WRONG IT MEANS PRINCE OR PRINCESS retconn bullshit

sup showfag

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

men BTFO!

MY
FUCKING
GOD

everything must be bland black and brown

no color allowed ok

This, what a moron lmao

he is nothing like season 1 cia

His master plan is shot to shit and he's turned into a big autistic flailing mess now

O F F S C R E E N ?

>This can't be happening! I'm in control here!
What did Littlefinger mean by this?

Hang around with all his men, do nothing, and wait to die apparently.

Who the fuck brings a whip to a battle?

they only did the nymeria scene for fan service and they wanted to get it out of the way so people stop asking about nymeria. the only reason nymeria fucked off is because they don't feel like spending millions of dollars CGI'ing a direwolf in every arya scene from now on

It died with Tywin, like the show.

Dany did actually get pretty pissed at Varys but Varys' explanation for sending assassins made sense. Dany also seems to hate Varys atm.

Thanks

>you literally saved my life
>MUH SISTER REEE