What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses? We have no fallback plan

What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses? We have no fallback plan.

Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mass suicide

I'll just stop coming here forever and become a communist.

When

I'll be here shitposting Sup Forums btfo threads all month

New Swabia. It's the last holdout.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Innawoods

Entirely unnecessary. Hillary will have us all in WW3 within a month.

Going here

This. 2016 will make Romney look like peanuts

Neuschwabenland is a fucking myth

Honestly? Wait for the DC v. Heller to be reversed, then come the bans on certain guns for nonsensical reasons, then the ammo bans.

Then the blowback. Then the fighting in the streets. Then Texas refuses a Supreme Court ruling. Then the white man will fight harder than he's fought in a few generations.

Full support of the globalist agenda so they use their powers to destroy the media and everyone of the idiots who supported them. Only then when the country is on it's knees will they begin to wake up and understand how bad things really are and how much worse they can really be.

Trump is the one that asks why we can't use our nukes.

This is what will happen to any fags that try that nonsense; gunned down on a lonely road.

Voting for this. There is no better place to start a white English-speaking colony with maximum comfy levels than a place that is already a white English-speaking colony with maximum comfy levels.

My fallback plan is to laugh at retarded Trump supporters, for actually unironically supporting a meme candidate

>dropping nukes = troops on the ground

It's going to be a lot different when it's more than 13 guys occupying an abandoned shed in oregon, buddy.

This won't be about federal land. This will be about a natural fucking right to keep and bear arms. A right that, without it, all other rights in the Bill of Rights could be nullified.

So no, it won't be like LaVoy Finicum.

civil war

Life goes on. She can't be worse than coward cuck carter.

expect Breivik style /r9k/ tier happenings.

You prefer a POTUS to not be informed?

>Laugh at pol
>Then cry because your courts get fucked by dems for the next 40 years
I'd probably burn my MAGA hat and copy of the art of the deal t͏bh

The same thing we did when ROmeny lost
and the same thing we did when happening man lost he nod
and that is shitpost

hopefully this time will be different.

I honestly think that Sup Forums has more potential to change things than Trump. It was already transforming redpilling people way before Trump announced his run.

>We have no fallback plan
Fully support everything SJW and lean as far left as possible. Get diagnosed as a crazy so I can quit working and get dem sweet disability cheques. Get hammered, and laugh manically as I watch the world burn. Might get another puppers as well to ease my transition into total fecklessness.

Ethnic warfare?

Keep telling yourself that; most Americans are for closing gun purchasing loopholes, but also for the right to bears arms for self defence. So there will be no repeal of the 2nd Amendment, and consequently no uprisings.

Civil War 2.0

You think people are gonna tolerate a literal criminal in office? Fuck shit is gonna be crazy senpai

Either way, Trump or Hillary, we are gonna get a civil war. You best get right with your God, boy.

Trump may lose, but the memories of all the fun times will always be with us. As long as he fights to the very end and causes havoc, it'll be worth it.

Hillary's body count is in the hundreds already.

She loves getting men killed. Especially the ones dumb enough to support her.

>Civil War 2.0
Repeating numbers for US 'refugee' camps in Ontario

You don't have to repeal the 2nd Am. to render it null and void. Regardless, dissenting opinion on the DC v. Heller case asserted the fact that the only way for the courts decision to go otherwise is to rule that only members of the militia are able to own firearms. So reverse Heller and we can have a 2nd Am. that is practically useless.

That being said, most Americans are clueless to what these loopholes really are. The "Gun Show Loophole" which is a fucking liberal doublespeak if I've ever heard is a joke. What loopholes are we talking about?

A liberal supreme court will mean the end of the 2nd without ever having to repeal it.

Open rebellion

>Democracy being your plan in the first place

>You think people are gonna tolerate a literal criminal in office?

No, which is why they're not going to vote for Donald Trump

A Sup Forums riot. From all across the globe angry white men will gather to rape and pillage their way through california.

Start voting from the rooftops.

There is a fallback plan.

Trust me.

I win a couple hundred $ in a bet, that's about it.

We don't have a fallback plan because Hillary winning the election is the nightmare scenario.

She's promising amnesty and fast-track citizenship for 13 million guaranteed Democrats residing mostly in Red and Swing States.

The demographic shift alone will be enough to give the Democrats permanent supermajorities in both the House and Senate and a default majority in the electoral college. The globalist left wing branch of the Democrats will be able to pass any law, confirm any government position or court justice, and do basically whatever they want without opposition.

Not gonna happen. Politicians know what the public wants and they will give it to them.

A coalition of states will form when Hillary attempts to abolish the 2nd amendment as her first course of action as president. We will take back the country with a second civil war.

i suggest every whole foods

Go to bed alex

idiot

Okay lad

Not far enough, we dont stop until alcatraz is full of libtards and the golden gay bridge rests at the bottom of the ocean

So now your only argument is "Not gonna happen"?

Politicians don't give a shit about the public.
You think Hillary does? No.

It's all about putting your name on that bill so you can be the person who changed America for good or for bad.

If they come for guns based on arbitrary laws such as "pistol grips" or such and start to confiscate them the United States as we know it will cease to exist.

I know of plenty of States and their Governors that will not stand by and let that happen. Greg Abbott is one of them.

The pendulum will swing really, really hard back. It's already happening and with the next generation believe it or not. They see the bullcrap being thrown at them, as much as the media and hollywood like to show otherwise. Whether it's 4, 8, or 12 years from now, it will swing back hard when even more people realize the disaster that's being brought upon the country. If she wins it's not because she won the majority of the citizen votes I'll tell you that right now. Don't worry, Trump will win.

>Trump wins
>world might not go to shit
>Trump loses
>unprecedented levels of butthurt on Sup Forums
I'll enjoy either result desu

>innocent until proven guilty... unless your name is Hillary Clinton, in which case you're guilty even after being proven innocent

>The demographic shift alone will be enough to give the Democrats permanent supermajorities in both the House and Senate and a default majority in the electoral college. The globalist left wing branch of the Democrats will be able to pass any law, confirm any government position or court justice, and do basically whatever they want without opposition.

THIS.

Form an alliance with the moderate muslim refugees against the SJW gun grabbers. Give the refugees military training and arm them. Sit back and watch your problem solve itself. This always works.

Except she's been proven guilty. The Fed is just too scared of committing suicide to indict.

Being proven guilty, but was her "intention".

Fixed that

I guess we'll see, since Hillary is favored to win.

But just remember; the Founding Fathers set up this country the way it is, and it has lasted over 200 years. It survived the Civil War, and it will survive a slight tightening of gun regulations.

Isnt that exactly how ISIS started?

>85367329
We kickstart Sup Forums Island

Move to Mexico or another South american country and Initiate a Rule of Two.

>Except she's been proven guilty.

lmao, Trumpkins denying reality so hard

Fucking nightmare. Should we have voted for Cruz guys? Would he have stood a better chance?

>slight tightening of gun regulations.

>SLIGHT
>SLIGH
>SLIG
>SLI
>SL
>S

Burden of proof is legit and there is more than enough to indict. Get your head out of your ass faggot

>Burden of proof is legit and there is more than enough to indict.

This calls for another Benghazigate hearing!! You'll get her this time guys, I'm rooting for you

Mostly, it will depend whether or not Hillary gets a super-majority (or even a majority) in Congress.

If the House/Senate remains Republican, Hillary will be fucked because she won't have a "honeymoon" like hubby and Obama did where they can get whatever they want passed. If they only have a Senate, let alone a thin majority, expect the Dems to go full tilt in busting out the nuclear option so that only 51 votes are needed to get ANYTHING passed, because Hillary will have 2 year before the public fuck her with no lube by way of voting the Republicans back into control of the Senate and (if they eat their Wheaties) give the GOP a super majority in Congress instead, to allow them the ability to veto everything Hillary tries.

From a public sense, it will be pushed as a major sign of "SJW" types winning, but the blowback from the conservatives will be huge. Trump's base will never accept Hillary as President and I would not be shocked if the GOP doesn't tacitly continue to support the Trump way for the sake of keeping Congress, if they retain their majority.

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

That's my prediction. Gun nuts will be allowed to keep what they have now, but the background checks will be imposed on all sales and on all gun transfers.

And this will take years. In the meantime, Hillary will preside over a peaceful country.

There is nothing neggative with Trump loosing. If anything it's better.

Trump winning means getting a unknown guy into the white house who may or may not do as he said he would.

Trump Loosing, would make it abudantly clear to the entire white voter block who wants a normal state based on law, order and equality before the law. Instead of the current corrupt democrat nigger-affirmation bullshit, that the only way to get anything through the system is with a gun in hand.

This would jump start sescessionist movements all around the country. Most WN would probably, given 6-8 months of deliberation, move to the northwest and get the NWF going so a homeland for whites actually has a chance to be achieved.

Yes it measn saying goodbye to the feverdream that is modern america, but it was never going to last anyway. WN, the alt-right what ever we want to call ourselves we must not decieve ourselves any longer.

Trump loosing is the ideal, him winning and doing what he says is a good secound. The only loosing play here is Trump actually beeing a mancurian candidate for the left or the neocons.
Something no sane person believes.

TANKS

THROUGH

HARVARD

civil war 2.0

nice try sleeper cell shill, americans will never turn on themselves, and if they do the unarmed hippies or national guard will get absolutely btfo in 1 day.

>What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses? We have no fallback plan.

Swarm the Pacific Northwest. Make a new nation. It's the only way.

You are retarded, whites have nothing they need. The average white in the US is something like 45 years old. They just have to wait 30-50 years and whites will be at most half their current numbers, many among them old and useless.

The muslims will ally with noone except outright converts, they're allready richer and more fanatic than anyone could wish for.

>Gun nuts

>Hillary will preside over a peaceful country.

Please take a look at Europe shill :^)

nb4 more shilling.

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw - Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

>>Continued

The real question though will be if someone tries to kill Hillary. Obama's race protected him in a lot of ways, but Hillary's sex won't protect her. And even if there is no attempt on Hillary's life, I fully expect for there to be at least one Oklahoma City style terror attack on Hillary's watch, at which point all bets are off towards whether or not Hillary will start abusing the Patriot Act/NSA to such a degree that both the Democrats and Republicans abolish them to prevent them from being abused like they were under Hillary.

I think most of us are mentally prepared for a loss considering he can't stop fucking his campaign up on twitter and the news sites won't stop making negative articles on just him

pray to kek that the blowback in the US is swift and merciless, so that our backwards politicians down here are forced to get their act straight on immigration policy and other idiotic bullshit

>What happens to Sup Forums if Trump loses? We have no fallback plan.

Hillary will be President and the stress of it will turn her into a vegetable or kill her.

Well? Why can't we?

>Trump's base will never accept Hillary as President
Do you think we'll get a Tea Party 2.0? I guess more like 3.0, but still.

I'm worried too. I've already been ousted by my family as a big Trump supporter when I bought my MAGA cap. Now I can't pretend that I was one of the "on-the-fence" "voting is meaningless" cunts.

>A liberal supreme court will mean the end of the 2nd without ever having to repeal it.
Exactly, that's literally one of the main reasons I'm voting for Hillary. Your culture is sick, dying, and needs to be put out of its misery. Metal replacement penises are too entrenched as part of that, so they need to go. Bye bye. IT was fun watching your dying ideolgy's death spasms.

This thread is infested with newfags. Trumps already completed his primary mission. Destroy the GOP.

What will happen to Sup Forums is it will return to normal before the Trump Campagin(after 2 months of straight shit/bait posting), and we continue on where we left off.

If you're so retarded you need to ask, you could be kept out of reach of sharp corners, outlets, and the Biscuit.

In 4 years America swings so hard to the right that the rotational direction of the earth reverses, Saudia Arabia crashes into Africa creating the great Arabian mountain range and the ensuing tsunami wipes out Israel, Syria, most of Egypt, and the souther part of Iran.

The Islamic religion is banned from western civilization. The Dali Llama teams up with China and calls on Buddhists around the world to lead a holy crusade against the Muslims.

Pakistan deploys Nuclear weapons against India, missile defense stops 3, but a fourth lands near New Delhi. India returns fire and Pakistan is obliterated.

Mexico colonizes canada. The Islamic Republic of Swedenistan condemns the destruction of Pakistan. Poland, Norway, Finland, Hungary, and Russia form a coalition of the willing and march on Swedenistan, and Middle-eastern Germany.

>We have no fallback plan.
I'm sure those 2nd amendment people have a fallback plan.

fuck off abo

Oh please, the Justice system is corrupt and Hillary will never see a bad day in her life

The only thing that can solve anything is a forced struggle(Civil war)

>She was a lawyer who defended a rapist

So Trumpkins don't believe in the right to an attorney?? lmao

meaning she has no moral compass and will work for whoever pays her.

aka she is literally a whore.

Dude

Let's run out the options k?

>Clinton becomes president
>Obviously many people are angry about this and there is a shooting/riot/etc
>It spurs more riots around the country
>Nat Guard gets in and "accidentally" kills a civilian(s)
>Shit goes down

in all honesty I see some shit happening BEFORE the election.

You know it :^)

>>A liberal supreme court will mean the end of the 2nd without ever having to repeal it.

>Exactly, that's literally one of the main reasons I'm voting for Hillary. Your culture is sick, dying, and needs to be put out of its misery. Metal replacement penises are too entrenched as part of that, so they need to go. Bye bye. IT was fun watching your dying ideolgy's death spasms.

"I made a argument based off my butthurt feelings, now im gunna run away from spooky Sup Forums debates & take care of my wife's son while she fucks her boyfriends."

Fuck off shill cuck.

I thought the Falkland Islands were rainy, barely habitable rocks where its constantly cold and sucks?

No no, that's the UK.

Its less about the fact the she defended him and more about her knowing he was guilty, fight as hard as possible to get him a light sentence, and then being caught on tape laughing about it

Is that not why they fought to keep them? Because they were so much like home?