nice jpeg artifacts, redditor

>He doesn't know she wears pasties and they CG in the bits

She has nice mammaries.

literally goat got nude scene

post whole sex scene

>eunich
>sex scene

>sex

hey if he rubs his spot on her spot its basically lesbian sex.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i wasn't expecting how nice they looked. they weren't as impressive in the bathing scene, but she was leaning over and i guess gravity is tricky bitch

nices pair they've shown on the show behind Melisandre

Did you forget about Theon's salt wife?

Umf

They were also CG in that scene

Why was everything so fucking dark this episode

Sup Forums could see tits in real life and they would say they're CGI

This episode?
The cinematography is completely shit throughout the show.

man, if this were back in the day I'd buy that octaroon and breed the fuck out her

That whole scene was basically transexual propaganda. They're trying to normalize sex changes by showing that people can cut their dick off and still have """""""""sex"""""""""

When was it implied the unsullied don't have dicks? I thought they were just castrated. Castrated men can still get boners, its just harder and they barely have a sex drive.

Sex isn't just peepee in the vajayjay.

He will go down on her.

She will do butt stuff to him.

It's really not that complicated guys.

Why would he be so reluctant to let her see him naked if all he was missing was his balls?

None of those things are sex.

you must be a girl

Honestly it's probably the reverse. No penis so he doesn't get distracted. But keeps balls so he still has testosterone.

Though that is how Theon was castrated, and the intent was that he would still have sexual urges but not be able to act on them.

She is divine.

LITERALLY FUCKING PERFECT

Literally of those things are sex.

It's called oral sex.

Oral sex.

Sex.

SEX.

>Though that is how Theon was castrated
That wasn't said anywhere in the show or in the book. The whole castration thing was only vaguely implied in one sentence in the book.

There's no "CG" tits on the show...

this sex scene is SJW safe though right?

non white. no dick. going down on a girl

my roommate just got a new tv and this was the first thing i watched it on. i was hoping the darkness was just his TV needing calibrating but seems i was wrong.

You're talking to virgins who think anal doesn't count m8

her body looks even better than it did the last time she go tnaked

So the Holy Trinity of Tits on GOT is her, Melly Sanders and Snek, yes?

Honestly, instead of a second rate "SEX IS CHARACTERIZATION" scene, I would have preferred that they show his mangled privates and come to an understanding. His "fear" would actually be women finding out he cannot please them.

>implying there's any reason to be interested in sex if you can't ejaculate

HOLY FUCK THE HIPS

ID FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT WHITE CHOCOLATE

Oral sex is sex. Procreative coitus is just dick in pussy but that's the kind of logic of catholic schoolgirls going "I'm a virgin I only got fucked in the ass".

I think the book mentions dick and balls for Unsullied, burnt on the altar to their goddess.

>I love the idea of slave warriors
>They give them the most fuckboy outfit and give them a shitty castrated situation that if I recall right happens even before they turn adult so you're doing the castrati treatment that usually results in fat unmasculine courtly eunuchs like Varys (Varys is good but he's not a warrior).

There's a lot I like in GRRM's books but other things I'm not as big of a fan of or I think he does poorly (like numbers/logistics).

Once they inevtiably kill off Bad Poosy and Melisandre she's gonna be literally the only hot chick left on the show.

>these characters aren't dead yet

>implying touching tits, ass and bagina isn't interesting

How the fuck would he piss if he didn't have a dick?

Dany asks her after grey work watches her bathing if they take pillar and the stones she says ye

She looked very nice last time she got naked but now she looks incredible? What changed?

i can't believe they didn't scissor

It wouldn't be if you had no dick.

those are some spoilers i didn't mind. Damn.

eunuchs used a metal tube that they stuck on their urethral hole to piss

snek ded soon so it be a duo

or who would be third in triangle

Your kidneys aren't located in your balls dumb amerishit

between her and Snek this is proving brown nips are GOAT, yes?

Just ask chris-chan

Have you never had an anal orgasm user? Sad.

That sounds disgusting. Was there just a hole where their dick was or something? How did Greyworm feel attraction to her without balls?

Who fucking cares, you whinging homo? Get a life.

>kidneys
>calling other people dumb

Same way eunuchs did in real life.

She's fucking beautiful

>you piss out of your kidneys

OH AM I LAFFIN

I think it would be. Frustrating, sure, but still worth doing.

No, I'm not a homosexual.

You only find tits appealing because you have a penis? What is it like to be you? Nufaggotry must be hard.

Melly will inevitably be killed off too so that's irrelevant. Those three definitely are leaps and bounds above the rest of the cast over the 7 seasons.

Even women piss, user. The urethra is still there.

In most cultures historically, eunuchs have merely been castrated, but there certainly have been those that completely emasculated them.

You still have Reed's daughter who's pretty hot

It's not gay if a woman gives you a rimjob nufaggot.

>tfw she too is killed off and we are left with zero qts and only DANY

Why else would I find them appealing if it wasn't for a hard-wired biological drive to reproduce?

says who

Yes.

>What changed?

Little extra weight and her nips weren't tweaked due to cold water.

>being this obtuse

This times ten.

Your dick isn't what makes you attracted to woman retard. If the only reason you are attracted to women is because of your dig, I think you're too much of a pussy to admit that you're gay.

Respect.

>tfw gf has same body type and hair but not the tv star face

Not really.

>quads mean this will happen

People like Anne Frank?

Why is this predictable, dull romance a thing? Glad I finally dropped this show.

There have been others who died that were perfect. Rob's wife, Myrcella, Shae, Ros, and numerous whores all had amazing bodies

>sex scene involving a eunuch ends up being one of the better sex scenes in the show

figures

is that the first decent pair of tits in the history of this stupid show? only took a million seasons right?

I'll kill mary sue when you fix this DAMN DOOR

I..I do

I've got some bad news user.

>only one exception
That proves the rule

Were Snek's brown?

No penis would not affect sex drive much (it would mean a lot of sexual frustration, but that's a separate issue). No balls, on the other hand, would matter a lot, because you wouldn't have the hormones. This is especially true if you lost them pre-puberty.

>wanting women around for anything but sex

Replace Melisandre with Ros

???

>First decent pair of tits
>Melly has whipped them out multiple times
>Being this gay

Nipples are different in the new scene compared to the CG one.

Well, guess who else on GOT has played Anne Frank?

The night is dark and full of forgetful fucks, apparently.