Veto: Jessica
Nominations: Ramses, Josh
Temptation:Jessica has the power to stop one of the next 3 evictions
Curse:TBD

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My girlfriend watches this shit. I feel like I need to leave her and sage your thread.

>tonight
she's a cunt 24/7

they edited this to look like it happened after paul lost but they showed this camera angle with everyone in the same spots when julie alerted them that the battleback was happening

kek

>grabs Pauls firm body
>who's getting cucked now, bitch?

Kevin told Ramses something and said don't tell them I (kevin) told you. Now Ramses is going to talk to Jessica again tonight after her sex session with Cody.

josh misting ramses

shut the fuck up josh

>he's still calling him Ramsey

someone cap jody fuggin at 8:48 and some change cam 3

Josh is a little bitch. He cries whenever he is challenged. He's loud because he's scared. He thinks that if he's loud people are less likely to challenge. He's only confident when he's with his homies and people who he thinks support him. He talks a lot of shit when he's comfortable and backs away like an insecure faggot when he's not.

man these superfans suck this year

does he not realize that a man crying is fucking feminine as shit? did his mom not teach him men dont cry. not even the self proclaimed gay kid cries as much as him

>ywn share the banter with Alex

CAMPAIGN FOR THE VETO YOU FUCKING TWINK

user don't let them tell you you can't cry. let it out bb

They say the loudest in the room is weak. That's what they assume, but I disagree. I say the loudest in the room is probably the loneliest one in the room.

In a season of historically dumb players, gay Pharoah is probably the dumbest

If Jessica takes control of her HoH and saves Ramses, doesn't that mean she won't gain Mark and Elena as allies because they won't realize they were being left out of the loop?

Who knows. Even if Marlena get btfo by a Ramses eviction they will just listen to Paul talk for an hour and do what he says again

He seems like he was picked on a lot while he was a kid. He was the kind of person to do whatever he could to try to be one of the cool kids but he never seemed to be part of the group.
He's lonely because he acts like a jackass and people don't want to deal with that. He's loud to get attention and he's loud because he's scared. He knows that no one except a few of his family members care about him in this world but he doesn't want to admit it. He'd suffer a lot less if he necked himself.

Yes. That's why the decision doesn't really matter as much as people think it will, Ramses is a shit ally and Josh is a great enemy because they both will never win and have zero say in the house.

>He was the kind of person to do whatever he could to try to be one of the cool kids but he never seemed to be part of the group.

Ramses is a potential vote against Paul at least. I don't think josh would ever do that

josh will call mark a meatball again

real answer: if josh is on the block against someone else who knew about the plan, they'll both spill it campaigning for marlena's votes

paul getting btfo by raven again

Why is she whoring herself out when she just won some money?

Raven kicked Pauls ass in leg wrastling

?????

>she just won some money
it was a while ago
she is essentially jobless aside some shitty podcast gig

>tfw you remember cody had to fight for his safety in day one

Are you saying she's already burned through the $250k?

plus she paid the lease on the apartment for a year where shelby lives for free

>Cody autistically sucking down Capri Sun's all night long
/ourguy/

cody really really likes drinking capris sun

It's an acting/dancing role for a movie. Good for her!

a """"""""""""""movie""""""""""""""""

>Jody and Jess back to isolating themselves
Dunno why I even bother opening feeds, so fucking boring.

it's only 150k after taxes, then move to Cali, lease on apartment and all these flights to Canada to fuck her loser bf stack up as well

Ramses is somewhat of a threat. He came third place in that HOH comp lasting over/around ~2 hours and outlasting Cody.

Xmas was high on painkillers so she didn't feel any pain/lactic acid in her muscles so she wasn't able to get to tired.

Jessica played the HOH comp on the day of her dad's death anniversary, plus she didn't want her or Cody to get put on the block and be forced to use her Temptation so early.

Also Ramses is a weeb and probably plays a lot of Video Games, he would most likely win a mental/memory comp or any non-physical/endurance comps over most people in the house.

>ywn have an all night strip gaming session with Alex
>ywn pin her down and plow her in the prone position
>she will never moan into her headset for everyone else in the server to hear

>We are gonna try to mend relationships in the house!
>*hides in HOH room*

AHAHAHA jessica and cody thinks the big group wants alex out. they are so dumb

CUTE

Ramses better get his fucking ass up there although he shouldn't even be in this situation

They would throw her under the bus ahead of most people, yeah

gayson roy

when jury?

no they wont. only elena and maybe mark

ravens lip stick tnight looks like she kissed the bung hole of a rhino

kevin misting paul with febreeze

Paul looks like he smells bad

Every shot with that bracelet reminds me of how much potential this season wasted

>go on Sup Forums hoping to find discussion of quality television
>big brother thread

this board isnt what i thought it was

do you have something against game shows?

are people from the east usually as funny as kevin?

next week if jessica doesnt cancel an eviction

close your mouth when you eat you fat fuck

unless theres a DE on thursday but doubtful since they would probably mention it in tonights ep

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/

The blacked and capeshit threads are more up your alley.

Fuckin meatball

what are some films where the bad guy's henchmen turn on him and start acting like the good guy more and more ?

actually i came for the game of thrones threads. but spider man homecoming was really good man

BB19

Why the fuck are there threads about this fucking show constantly on this board for the last few years. I really hope there is still nudity and that's why you all watch.

you are one sad man

fuck off meatball

why the hell wasn't Kevin put up next to Josh if Josh was the plan?

josh is a jizfag

its scott FEEDS ARE LIT

someone pm me the feeds my site is trash

He may be a dumbass, but at least he knows which one the superior twin is

lol

Fuggg that's a great gif

>this is BANANAS. this is CRAZY.