ITT actors and actresses you never found attractive

>ITT actors and actresses you never found attractive

Pic related, I just could never see what the hype behind this woman was

>Extremely thin, pointy and protruding nose
>drained cheeks making it look as if she was always starving
>Loooooooong lips
>always plays some FEMALE EMPOWERMENT BITCH role

Juliette Lewis, she always looked like a drag queen to me.

She had a great body, and hairy forearms. She also didn't shave her pits in real life.

Easy, pits again.

Anne Hathaway. I don't know what it is. She's just so basic to me.

I remember watching Titanic with a friend of mine and I thought she was joking when she said Kate Winslet was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen. I mean I guess I can see, objectively, how she's a pretty woman but she's just not attractive at all.

Sophie Turner.

Mew
Emma Stone
Emma Roberts
Julia Roberts
Anne Hathaway

Ever since I saw her in that movie where she went full retard, I can only see her as a retard now. Same with that Giovanni Ribisi dude.

She does that wacky expression with her mouth wide open like she's about to devour a planet sized cock and some people love it. I was always scared of her face since I was a child.

I hate when people say "oh isn't it so great she grew up to be so beautiful and strong"... I don't see it. she's also a giant

Are you a manlet? She's a regular sized woman.

No ass, no hips, no breasts, boyish features, "model-turned-actress", and yet she keeps getting roles.

She is what women push as an attractive woman so they could feel more attractive than a hollywood actress.

>sit around with people
>guys are discussing beautiful women and we mention actresses like Jennifer Lawrence,Angelina Jolie in her prime and Scarlett Johansson.
>girls disagree because Jennifer Lawrence is "average",Angelina Jolie is a "skeleton with creepy eyes" and Scarlett is stuck up
>they all think Julia Roberts is gorgeous though

DELET

She is jewish

You can tell without all that makeup caked on she is just extremely plain.

t. manlet

I dunno m8, she had full lips, soft eyes, a nice rack, and a fat butt.

This slag

>Emma Roberts
neck yourself

I much prefer thicc older kate

>that manface
yeah I bet you do prefer that, faggot

>she's also a giant
That's her one redeeming quality you manlet shit.

In her prime she was second to none, that being said she has aged like milk

THIS 1000000%, holy shit. I've straight up triggered people because I declared I didn't think these women were attractive.

Yeah,she is an uggo

I agree with you for the most part,but you aren't straight if you don't find Tomb Raider Jolie attractive.

cute

I hate almost everything about her

I've always found Julia to be downright ugly. Emma on the other-hand...

She's my friend's #1 and I just don't get it at all.

great body,though

She was cute in Speed, that's about it.

Just

You could make the Queen look attractive with enough professional makeup/photography and photoshop.

Pic related, another uggo I never understood the hype for

emma watson

Her mouth freaks me out
I want her to eat me

There's something about her that just turns me off.

The lips?

Maybe he's gay? A lot of gay guys love her because she is lead in so many romantic comedies so she is the only actress they could name of the top of their head and they think straight guys find her attractive.

>Demolition Man
top tier qt

Jlaw is ugly and has a busted face she is average at best. Jolie was hot in tomb raider days but early on looked like a weird freak and later on did too. Scarjo is a plastic surgery faced bitch. But she had a decwnt body at one time that's it.

You all had shit taste. Roberts was.probably more doable in pretty woman

Maria,is that you?

You are seeing a woman based purely on looks. From a picture. If you actually pay attention to how they talk, act, imo that's where the real attraction comes out. A pretty girl who doesn't carry herself well is not attractive imo.

mila kunis
oliver wilde
amanduh sigfried
jessica beil
brie larson
kate blanchett
taraja b henson
kerry washington
tessa thompson
emma stone
emma roberts
jaimie chung
charlize theron

i could honestly puke when any of these people are on screen. they are not on my level

Angelina Jolie
Lips too thick
Kill yourself

that's because you're gay senpai

What are you even talking about young Angie was 11/10

Mods are back. This was a fun little thread, bros.

she WAS hot. but then again i have a huge hair fetish so if a girl has great hair she hot to me

her look depends on her hair. any hairstyle longer than her neck is ugly

Everyone except
Emma Watson Rose Byrne Keira Knightley Diane Kruger Natalie Portman Isabelle Adjani Alice Eve Rachel Weisz and Gemma Arterton

wrong

i just don't see it

She was attractive in Hocus Pocus

well i can tell i cant get any fun out of you if all you gonna do is shout generic insults with not bite

She was pretty fat in titanic though.

She's hot af m8 use google. Filtered.
Correct good taste.

What a dumb post.

That was sarah jessica parker

I forgot Jennifer Connelly

Her feet are delicious

>footfag
end yourself

Jennifer Aniston

She never did anything for me, no idea what people see in her.

All true, but her smile is luminous and infectious and she has a soft vulnerability that is very endearing. She's not beautyful, she's charming. It's even better than beauty.

So much this. She always came across as some Eastern European country girl next door.

Brb moving to Eastern Europe

You're just a moron.

Rose Byrne as the sexiest voice. Her speech about embalming in Just Buried was soothing, creepy and sexy all at once.

I'm into. I'll never underdtand how virtually any woman I ask would beg to fuck this guy. Also heath ledger.

she was a pretty... woman in her youth.

I don't think anyone wants to bang old Depp senpai...but young Depp was hot as hell

She overdoes the croydon facelift

all of these

also,
>jamie lee curtis
>rose mcgowan
>fairuza balk

Giovanni being a scientologist did it for me.