John Boyega criticizes lack of diversity in Dunkirk

>The Force Awakens star slammed Christopher Nolans new WWII movie "Dunkirk" for its exclusively white cast
>"There are no black people in Dunkirk. You don’t see one black person in WW2 movies." Boyega said in a recent interview with GQ. “I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you’re a racist, you have to live with that. We can ruffle up some feathers.”

ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-dunkirk-lack-diversity/

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/07/18/startling-facism-from-director-sam-raimi/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/19/usa-today-people-might-be-upset-by-lack-of-women-black-people-in-dunkirk/
garveys-ghost.blogspot.com/2017/07/boyega-and-woodson.html
ew.com/tv/2017/07/23/john-boyega-the-white-man-is-immunized-against-all-dangers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>page not found

I bet you are still going to get some angry replies.

I didn't cry about the lack of white people in Norbit. Get over yourself.

WE

Sage.

>this shit post is going to get 200 replies from pol retards who didn't even click the link

>There are no black people in Dunkirk.
it's funny because there literally are

Kek

You're not fooling anyone with this.

There were tons of nigs in Dunkirk, what the fuck is this ditsoon talking about?

Who needs to read when you can lash out in fits of bitterness as a means of releasing repressed insecurities?

didnt this fuck praise moonlight?

its a all nigger movie. wtf

WUZ

it's fake but Sup Forums will get butthurt anyway

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day.

can he not understand it was WW2?

Fucking this.

He's got a point tho, as a liberal who voted labour this is big concern, is Nolan racist?

>Who needs to read when you can lash out in fits of bitterness as a means of releasing repressed insecurities?

>Startling facism from Evil Dead and Spiderman Director Sam Raimi: "Germans should have closed in on Dunkirk."

ew.com/tv/2017/07/18/startling-facism-from-director-sam-raimi/

>"I mean, yeah, I enjoyed the movie. Nolan's got the talent. But it really makes you think. . . Wouldn't the world have been better if the Nazis won? I really think they should have pushed through the perimeter and stopped the English there and then. That's just my opinion [laughs]."

what the FUCK did he mean by this bros?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/19/usa-today-people-might-be-upset-by-lack-of-women-black-people-in-dunkirk/

I know it's fake but I'm glad he criticized Sam L. Jackson, hopefully the old man will sabotage this uppity nig's career.

At least give me a (You) if you quote me, fucknugget.

>review dedicates one sentence saying that lack of non-white cast MAY bother some
>butthurt alt-right weenie has to write an entire article on it

This is why no one takes these people seriously, they are on the level of your typical lefty SJW

I heard there's test footage out there somewhere from Raimi's original script of Dunkirk.
Hopefully it will surface someday.

He should be watching some animal planet

Criticizing Dunkirk for having only white male characters is a dumb criticism. It'd be more valid to criticize the industry as a whole for on focusing on white males. Maybe next year their doesn't need to be another Dunkirk, but rather a movie that shows a minority viewpoint that tends to get ignored by most hollywood movies. Focusing on the criticism on why those movies aren't being made, rather than going "WTF, this historical event where over 300,000 British Solders were evacuated, doesn't have any black people. WTF Hollywood"

@85368555
you don't deserve them for your lame bait

man i can't wait until these star wars movies are over and we never have to see this fucking nigger again. he is legit a bad actor.

This, far right faggots are just as annoying as far left faggots

STALE MEMES

>someone says something on twitter

>this is news

please just nuke all of humanity

nice bait cuck

Finally, Sup Forums can finally stop bashing it and start saying it's the greatest film ever.

It's bait retard. John Boyega never said this.

Why is it that anytime anybody says anything slightly critical of anything else everybody uses the word "slam". You see this shit all the time in politics.

WE

Does every newfag reply with "bait" to every post they don't agree with?

>John Boyega never said this.
But niggers say shit like this all the time so it doesn't matter if this particular nig said it or not.

Thank god I checked the link first. I was about to lose my shit.

The funny thing is that I distinctly remember a very dark and large black man appearing on screen as, I believe, a French soldier.

He said it about Game of Thrones. Nobody would say that about Dunkirk though. It's a fucking WW2 movie and there were plenty of blacks in it.

FUCK

WHYIEET

DICKS

To attract clicks. You're more likely to click through to see someone lose their shit (which is what the word "slam" implies) rather than them giving some light or measured criticism

>REALITY DOESN'T EVEN MATTER LMAO
>MAGA xD
well at least one of you is finally honest

I heard that there free (yous) were being given out here.
I hope I'm not too late

just in time

>ALL RACISTS ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND VICE VERSA LMAO
this is why you pedos lost

It adds drama. Stupid print media acts like Hollywood in thinking that people ONLY want to see the most shiniest explosions, so they add extra drama where it isn't needed. They take adult discourse and turn it into he said/she said bollocks.

This is how you know you're in a Sup Forums thread. When no one ever reads the article and just goes off the headline picture, or what OP is greentexting.

>Who needs to read when you can lash out in fits of bitterness as a means of releasing repressed insecurities?

Anybody else was disgusted to see those french colonial niggers struggling on the mole in Dunkirk?

wont mind if some german dive bomber splattered them all to hell

does this coon have any acting talent at all lads?

>being this passive aggressive
let it all out you big mary

No.

then how did he land such a prominent star wars role?

Who needs to read when you can lash out in fits of bitterness as a means of releasing repressed insecurities?

the finn and poe characters could have easily been merged into one character and serve as the lead. Poe alone had nothing to do in TFA and just fucking disappeared for most of the movie "lol dude i made it out fine and made no attempt to find you despite it being beyond implausible that we land so far away from each other that we cant regroup"

They are simply welcoming you to the jam.

>there were black people in Dunkirk as extras
>people criticize movies for diversity without even seeing them

How did any of those nobodies land roles? Xenomorph only has two expressions, but she managed to land the lead role.

cant wait till this nigger is irrelevant again. Who the FUCK is he to criticize christopher 'bravo' nolan? Dumb race baiting asshole.

garveys-ghost.blogspot.com/2017/07/boyega-and-woodson.html

Niggers were a mistake

speaking as a poltard I wish fake news threads would get deleted faster. It takes away from the legitimately retarded news there is to shitpost about

I still can't believe how quickly his views have changed over the week.

ew.com/tv/2017/07/23/john-boyega-the-white-man-is-immunized-against-all-dangers/

>>"There are no black people in Dunkirk. You don’t see one black person in WW2 movies."
Some truth but would he prefer to see them portrayed in a negative light? Most blacks moved equipment and were behind enemy lines, etc. What about spike lees movie about blacks in Italy? Or Tuskegee airmen movie? Racist? Fuck him. I don't think there were any niggers at Dunkirk. Was Nolan supposed to make an historically accurate movie with inaccuracies of who fought in it? Why don't these fuckers ever just shut the fuck up?

You need to say something worth reading first, mate.

ITS NOT REAL DICKHEAD

Not found, does anybody have a working link?

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day

I dont.

city cunt

>John ooga booga makes monkey noises

Who cares

There is no working link. This whole thread is bait, if you haven't noticed.

STAR WARS 'N SHIET

>fake link that makes a black person look bad

hmm... I'll give you... 360 portions of Sup Forums butthurt