I just want a low maintenance gf who I can kiss and cuddle with...

I just want a low maintenance gf who I can kiss and cuddle with. I don't even care if she's plain looking or a little fat. Why is that so impossible?

be my bf

because you make wojack blogpost threads on Sup Forums

>low maintenance gf
bahahaha
oxymoron, just like "virgin white gf"

am i at r9k or what

Sorry i'm straight :/
But I had no gf problems since before I started posting on Sup Forums
maybe, but if I can get a girl like pic related it won't cost me an arm and a leg or radically interfere with my introverted lifestyle

Sup Forums is /r9k/ with flags. What else do you think a bunch of lonely virgins want to talk about?

fleshlight is pretty low maintenance. or buy a doll
women are overrated. never tried them and never will.

>fleshlight is pretty low maintenance. or buy a doll

Fuck I think >kinda lame gf might be where I am headed at this very instant
she is nice and cute though

tip: bad dragon is overpriced garbage
poke around and find some more obscure items
i got myself a double hole made out of better materials for barely a hundro

it's lame in an endearing way. my brother's gf is a lot like that but she's the best one he's ever had.

but I can be your boyfriend ;_; Im low maintenance pls

>low maintenance gf
Doesn't exist. All women crave attention, if she's not getting it from you she'll get it from other men. She'll find one in particular, assure you that they're just friends, then dump you for him.

how can you be single in america? you have so many trashy fucked up people who will marry you if you buy them a cheese burger

>how can you be single in america?
Be a shut in. Be quite and reserved. Preoccupy yourself with more sedentary and quite pursuits.

debilitating yellow fever

this but I want a qt femboy bf

>ywn be loved
why was I even born ;_;

It's the fact that I'm being denied something so mundane that really gets to me.

Yeah. It's weird that I'm successful in everything in my work life and I get on fine with people, but GFs are just a no-go.

just get offline and go talk to women! don't worry about it so much just go do it! you know how to do it on some level

No, it’s not. It’s just that a NEET who spends 12 hours a day on Sup Forums is going to post a lot more than the normal majority.

are you a guy?

i cant watch 3dpd where the people are the same age as me, its just an unpleasant reminder

yes

>Get a good room in a good house for not too much rent because it only has a single bed
>People are amazed that I'd be ok with a single

Jokes on them

>you know how to do it on some level
not really. I went though an awkward period from like 6th-10th grade that made me miss a pivotal time during which normies learn how to interact with girls at the romantic level. my capacity to initiate a relationship with females is Indian tier.

The really funny thing is that you'll never have a normal relationship now because you missed out on the formative ones. Now you'll be so filled with self consciousness and doubt that if you do somehow find a GF you'll never make it work.

Because autism. Don't worry user, I'm autistic too and struggle to talk to anyone, let alone girls.

It can work but it'll be awkward af at the beginning.

Which will alienate most girls

Because these are the trashy fucked up people that you're talking about. Who would want this.

women only go for chads

Would do in a second if it wasn't for fear of stds.

C'mon bro! Just hit the gym a couple times a week and be yourself! You'll have a GF in no time!

because you don’t make an effort to get a gf

>"Who would want this."
>Posts an attractive woman

This. American women has this odd personality complex where even the 5/10's act like they're an 8/10 and deserve a 10/10.

Tell me what you have done lately to get a gf.

>I just want a low maintenance gf who I can kiss and cuddle with. I don't even care if she's plain looking or a little fat. Why is that so impossible?

That is very attainable, actually. The problem is that she will still want you to pretend like she is the best woman in the world in everything, which is annoying as fuck when she is just a boring plain/ugly stupid woman who cannot even do house chores properly.

For fucks sake guys, come on.

I interact with girls in formal settings. What more can I possibly do? Not going to a club b.t.w

You can give up

Wait till you are older. Then some woman will eventually sniff your *stable income* and pretend that she likes you.

Like at your job? That's good desu. Apart from online dating I'm not sure what else you could do except go to parties to meet girls in a non-club non-formal setting. I don't know how old you are but for me the main problem is that no girls seem to be single anymore. I'm genuinely surprised these days if I meet a girl who is single.

You be witty and engaging, have a strong jawline and good inheritance.

We're the lonely. It's ok.