youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o
youtube.com/watch?v=fFYJLWGqR_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

erp

bump

hate those twats who pronounce manga as "maaaahhhhnnga"

it's MAN-GA you utter cretins

did it regularly from age 13 until I left home at 18
first time I had a school debate thing in the evening so I poured half a tumbler of vodka, I got pretty pissed but I did real well in the debate
got caught once because my parents found a whole lot of beers under my bed, also an empty rum bottle I drunk with my mates in the park, would've been 14 then

What has happened to our culture when I am making better art at my kitchen table in 2 hours dicking around than is on display in our modern galleries? Why is art so stupid now?

Pic related, it's Tracy Barlow from Coronation Street.

Need more niggers

bump

just uploaded my latest meme to the blockchain lads

lads

>grug no like art with symbolism

non white

i now ejaculate at the mere mention of the word blockchain

based ireland

spastics

Assad is the good guy

Depends how much you are willing to pay.
Pub grub is very unpure £40 a gram
Flake medium £60-70 a g
Super is very pure £100 a g.

owe my dad 10 grand i borrowed for bitcoin
why oh why did i buy in at 15k

go months without cleaning my willy because no girl will ever touch it

sue

He's fighting Al Qaeda in Idlib as we speak hombre.

Whilst he was doing so Trump KILLED 100 of his men.

Sorry if he isn't infatuated with loving the US. They have just been trying to oust his family for decades.

art should be something that is nice
I shouldn't have to think about it

You were saying?

just lol

YEAH I'M 6IX9INE WIT4 THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

why do black people already think Black Panther is amazing? The only people who have seen it are critics and journalists, and we all know how they review films. No public audiences have seen it

Imagine Having a dad who lends you 10g I’d cut your gear if I knew you.

there are many many many many people with fantastic art skills infinitely better than what we had before however they will get nowhere because of you know who

I kinda wanna have sex with her

based

>black
>people
pick one

rorke

Most white and black woman wouldn’t want to fuck him though.
Or are Africans different?

grug care about reviews for capeshit

All Marvel films are shit, why do people enjoy capeshit its just the same movie over and over.

SOUNDS OF THE SOY

Are Ed

Why do people always buy on the peak?

because theyre black

>wanting to suck her(his) willy(feminine) makes you a homo(bi)

mine lent me 150k

"Black Panther" matters.
Rating: 4/5

I liked when one black catman killed the other black catman for shooting a blue laser in the sky

never stole alcohol from my dad
he'd just offer to buy me some out of his own money

>mfw no coiner

Escapism

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

If you bought gear off me I would cut it with talcum powder posh boy.

Anyone remember Craven or have i been here too long?

this review actually makes the film sound kino and ed sound like a turbopleb

might have to watch it now

so lonely
so alone

I've heard of him but I didn't post here when he did

why do we hate this film?

Yeah and was around when fatcam and them lot were here too

you're a sad person

miss him and fatcam

I used to pinch vodka and then fill the bottle back up with water

Asians who look good slay ime. The key for them in particular is height and frame. They have to be robust to overcome the stigma

youtube.com/watch?v=CY0Qjx5K53o

same aha

niggers

fatcam posts here every day you dumbos, he even posted his face last week

britshits actually eat beans on toast

fucking animals

we don't
we hate the niggers and soyboys going batshit insane hyping this film up and shilling it everywhere and making a big deal about black supremacy

>We Need To Discuss Why You Won't Believe These Top 10 Reasons Sexually Frustrated Alt Right Sup Forums Nazi Trolls Paid By Russian Hackers Made A 'No Black People' Cut Of The Beautifully Brave And Diverse Disney© Masterpiece 'Black Panther'© In The Post-Weinstein Trump Era And Hmmm Here's The Thing: It's Not A Good Thing, Period (Article Sponsored By Disney Corp.© And Soros Inc.® Retweeted By @Huffpo @Jezebel @Buzzfeed @Slate @Salon @Vice @Kotaku @CNN (subsidiaries of Disney Corp© regulated by the Ministry of Truth of Disneycountry© (formerly known as "USA")))
>Learn more about the author: Hi I'm Moshe Goldstein and I identify as a polysexual trans-queer of color, I write about cool and epic pop culture topics for my fellow white people and I love random things like retro video games, Netflix, soy milk, opening my mouth in front of cameras and collecting black bulls for my pink-haired grandma glasses-wearing girlfriend! Also I have a pubes beard to camouflage my weak chin, nerd glasses, a receding hairline and I have never stepped foot in a gym or worked with my hands.
>Browse more articles from this author: Why Black Panther's 103% Score On Rotten Tomatoes Which Broke The Internet Means Hillary Will Win In 2020 | How I Let My Wife Cheat On Me And Why You Should Too | You'll Just Love These Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games For Your Wife's Son's Upcoming Birthday
WE DO NOT CONDONE INDEPENDENT THOUGHT
Just conform and consume, goy

she gets better and better
youtube.com/watch?v=fFYJLWGqR_0

Okay, that's what I thought. First gram I paid 110€ for it, it was alright. Then I got a gram at 60 which actually felt "cleaner" than the first one, like less bunged up nose. Never tried the cheapest one.

tnx lad

Cannot imagine anyone more cucked than a Western suppprter of Assad

>his father masterminded the killing of literally hundreds of Americans in Beirut
>he himself allowed Al Qaeda to enter Iraq and kill hundreds more
>through his incompetence and personal weakness he allowed his country to fall into civil war, unleashing millions of refugees on Europe
>is now an the puppet of an avowed Islamic theocracy which has made clear that it opposes everything the West stands for

Average cucked foreign policy armchair general:

>Strong dictators are what the Middle East needs, look at all the successful dictatorships in the Middle East like Libya, Iraq and Syria
>The Syrian people were just manipulated, there's no reason why anyone would rebel at being ruled over by a violent, repressive, minority religious sect led by a moron
>I miss the good old days when Saddam invaded his neighbours and killed hundreds of thousands of his countrymen to serve his vanity.

You're pathetic, all of you.

Do Africans still have a stigma against whites for slavery?

michael jackson looking bitch
fuck

I eat half a tin of baked beans every day.

give us something vocaroo feeling frisky today x

its banging mate
shut your fucking mouth

addicted to nicotine patches lads

you reckon

The only good American is a dead American

prolly

Amazing when you think America has been fighting a two-front war for the past 20 years and barely anyone over here cares or bothers to think about it that much

watching silent hill revelation

If it lasts for ages and has more of a mental effect it’s cut with speed, I personally hate people who cut with speed.

ever tried putting one under your tongue?

Grug like Russia tribe more than America tribe

*sends you a request to connect on LinkedIn*

>Asians who look good slay ime

jesus christ, even alan is better than this

Your talk like you browse /fit/ do you browse /fit/?

mr rentberg said i wouldn’t be allowed to bring friends in

britain and all her ex-colonies should be nuked

just vape mate, i got one two weeks ago and haven't smoked once. definitely getting more addicted to nicotine though as all i do is sit in my room vaping whenever i'm on the computer.

why does this happen

Used to browse misc

>caring about international politics
lmao, just lmao
only politics I care about goes on in the player's rooms
only international trade I care about is on deadline day

choooon

Why are shitalian shartmericans such Cucks that make fools of themselves all the time?

>>The Syrian people were just manipulated, there's no reason why anyone would rebel at being ruled over by a violent, repressive, minority religious sect led by a moron
nobody's arguing this
They rebelled because they want Sharia and most Syrians don't.

It's a problem in every muslim country.
Tajikistan just banned women covering their heads to combat extremism.
China banned beards in their muslim region.

Muslims and allah akbarism tend to go hand in hand.
Someone has to perturb that which is why dictators fit muslim nations like a glove.

sweden should be nuked

frickin gnarly