/flag/tism - Irish Castle Edition

No, this is not a botnet.
No, this does not reveal your real location.
Yes, you can choose any region in your country.
Yes, you can samefag with it if you want.

Sup Forums would benefit greatly from it.

>How to install?
Install the "Tampermonkey" extension on Chrome (or the other extensions on the site linked), and then install the script linked into the extension.

If you can't do this you're retarded and should end your life tbqhwyfampai.

Now install it and talk shit to each other.

FAQ
pastebin.com/WrrhBtYX (embed)

Flag Fixer
github.com/flagzzzz/Sup Forums-Flag-Fixer

Regional Flags
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Templates
oplk.imgur.com/

Rain Sounds:
rainymood.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSV1ocCEOdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not politics

die in a fire, trayvon martin country penis

>mississippi
>blackest state in the us
>lowest hdi ranking in the country
>insulting anybody

...and i dish out the bantz like a crazy mother fucker!

our rates are only low because of niggers and the very poor class. middle class whites in mississippi are essentially the slavemasters!

Why do so many blacks live in Mississippi? I thought they would have migrated to Detroit or something. Is it the brown governor?

all their cousins live here! you gotta stick wit yo family and shit!
plus poor folk and niggers blast kids out at astonishing rates, and those kids tend to be black!
i also wouldnt act all proud and white if i were you, cuban

Hey now I'm not from Ybor or Miami. But, the Cubans are the best Hispanics. The ricans and the rest of 'em vote for the big "D" each time, the Cubans hate Dems though and are reliably Rep. One of the polls here has Trump leading with Hispanics thanks to the Cubes

i bet cubans are cool.

its at least fun to say i come from the shittiest state in the US. its even more fun to throw shit on other states, just for them to see my flag and lose all their shit. its the best lol
ive also found out that mississippi is the rarest US state on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. ive had like 8 posters thank me for completing their collection
im from vicksburg if you just so happen to be wondering

I had the hardest time finding you, Vermont, and Wyoming, even Montana was easier than them!

Is Mississippi considered cajun btw?

no, but god damn it, do they try and fail.

cajun culture is only in southern louisiana, and i mean, as far south as you can go. youre ass has got to be drowning where the mississippi river and gulf of mexico connect to reach true cajun culture. anywhere higher than new orleans is lying to you

I was in NO recently and they had the absolute best cajun appetizer. It was called "Boudin's Balls," and it was fantastic with the Remelade (or h/w it's spelled) sauce. I need to go get something to eat now

i havent gone anywhere in years. last time i left for somewhere further than jackson was down to NO for gulf fishing. caught a 70 lb. gar on the river and shot shit with the locals in their electric-less shanties on the river mouth. that was at least 5 years ago now

They don't have electricity on the gulf?

they do. a lot of the houses on the gulf are very nice. theyre made for millionaires wanting to fish away the rest of their lives. those are all down by either the well known docking areas, or in tributaries, so they can just boat on to the gulf.

then there are the houses right ON the rivermouth. tiny little houses that are all rowed up by the rivermouth. im talking no electricity, no plumbing, no nothing. they use their boats to ride around from place to place. the bare minimum. i wish i could find a picture of what im talking about, but im sure you can picture what that would look like yourself

Dubs of truth. Are these just subsistence fishers or is it an actual ghetto/slum?

yeah, theyre subsistence fishers. they just live out in the river, essentially. eating what they catch, or selling it to buy stuff. its a real good spot out there to fish, in that rivermouth going out to the gulf

My maternal great-grandmother's maiden name was Roche. Her daughter, my great-aunt o=when I was a young child shewed me a photograph of a castle in Ireland she said was once her mother's family's .

Do they get flooded I assume? I know southern LA is beneath water level, not sure about mississippi

That's a gorgeous castle. England and Eire really did have the best style of castles back in the day.

My ancestor lived in Munster and my last name comes one of the Christian Kings of Munster, he has a lot of history and lore behind him. Was captured by Vikings and rescued yet eventually struck by lightning in chainmail which is how he died, according to legend.

I really want to visit the region. My dad went decades ago and visited some extremely old wall (like a thousand years old) and took a small rock that fell out of it.

Bumping with related regionals map.

ehh. mississippi is mostly safe from that, but MS can flood, given the right circumstances. certain areas flooded during katrina. where i live is way above sea level, so our city is safe from that.

if you were talking about the river mouth people, im sure theyre fine and that flooding is not big news to them

>struck by lightning in chainmail
youtube.com/watch?v=SSV1ocCEOdY

It'd be awesome to visit those places someday.

>off by one
Check these

If only Ceallachaen had this lel, could've been Thor incarnate

>flaggot
>insulting anybody

>he doesn't have regionals

oi yeah nah cunt

>Australia

>American Australia
MAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE

You and I, We are One and the Same.